Now THIS is just WRONG.

No indictment for officer in NYC chokehold death - AOL.com

wtf??? This guy didn't rob a store, beat up a small clerk. He was minding his own business, just broke up a fight between two other people and he was MURDERED with a choke hold by a cop.

Yeah yeah. I said I was gonna take a small hiatus from here, but after seeing this on the news...I'm just PISSED.

With that said..no looting needs to take place, or rioting. What is needed is SANE JURORS. Geez. Where do they find these morons?

What I get for taking a 2 hour nap, whole world goes insane. Unlike Ferguson, this cop was guilty of excessive force and voluntary manslaughter.
He died of a heart attack later in the hospital.

Brought on by the chokehold and dogpile restricting his breathing. Could see that in the video. Given the offense being investigated was minor, the proper course of action would have been to write him a ticket, not arrest him. That was bad policework. Situation got out of hand when the cop did the chokehold from behind. Yes, he was resisting arrest, yes he was a big guy vs little cops, but considering his crime was selling individual cigarettes not marked for individual sale, was it necessary to arrest him at all? Was it just he died because of the decision to arrest him?

Sometimes the answers are clear, sometimes they aren't. This time the answer is on video and thus the speculation required is nil. He was the victim of overzealous cops acting unprofessionally.
You a doctor?
The coroner is a doctor.

Probably because the chokehold didn't kill him. He died later in the hospital of a massive heart attack.
Nothing I read said that.

Anyhow, he was not just some guy minding his own business. He was a huge guy resisting arrest. The debatable choke hold was seen as the cause of accidental death it appears.

What I heard is the choke hold used was a procedure banned by the NYPD, but not illegal. I guess the line in blurry, but if you watch the video Garner is not being placed in a choke hold for a very long time. One wouldn't expect someone would die from that. I think the attention was just to subdue Garner so they could arrest him. It's a tragedy.
Looked to me like the cop grabbed the neck as they were going down, and then another cop stepped in front of the camera.

The guy was illegally selling poison and avoiding taxes meant to help the poor and homeless of NYC.

Tough shit
That deserves a death penalty?

Probably because the chokehold didn't kill him. He died later in the hospital of a massive heart attack.

Anyhow, he was not just some guy minding his own business. He was a huge guy resisting arrest. The debatable choke hold was seen as the cause of accidental death it appears.

What I heard is the choke hold used was a procedure banned by the NYPD, but not illegal. I guess the line in blurry, but if you watch the video Garner is not being placed in a choke hold for a very long time. One wouldn't expect someone would die from that. I think the attention was just to subdue Garner so they could arrest him. It's a tragedy.
Looked to me like the cop grabbed the neck as they were going down, and then another cop stepped in front of the camera.

The guy was illegally selling poison and avoiding taxes meant to help the poor and homeless of NYC.

Tough shit

SHIT HAPPENS!....If he didn't resist, he would still be alive

Tough shit
Stop with the histrionics already :rolleyes:

It was a tragic accident . No one wanted to kill the man

B36FwntCcAAbE1w.jpg

Dig up trash on the dead guy as if it had anything to do with his death...some things never change.
No they don't. Like stupid posts from people who refuse to accept past behavior is indeed indicative of present actions

He didn't get the death penalty, Einstein. He wasn't even being chocked when he was blubbering that he couldn't breathe 11 times. He got himself between a rock and a hard place an his out of shape body couldn't deal with the stress that he caused.

Liberals always want you to believe them instead of your lying eyes.

Forum List

Back