Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

No, she is going to jail for selling cards to help people evade the vaccine. Who knows how many she already sold and how many have been able to evade the vaccine. And she only got caught because she is a fucking moron that advertised via FB.
And it is breaking the law.

It is NOT a valid statement to tell someone they can simply avoid the mandates and the repercussion if they just break the law instead.

Like I said, I can shoot you in the face if we are abandoning law in general. I can buy, sell or use cocaine. I can burn down my neighbors house. All actions I can easily take. However, we say we cannot do those things and certainly do not advocate them to sole a problem because they are illegal.

CDC disagrees with your numbers.

Link please

Nor does the total case count include asymptomatics who were not tested.

no death rate for anything includes anyone but those that were known to have it. The death rate for the flu is determined the same way. Now you are wanting to change the rules for COVID to fit your political point of view.

sad

And it is breaking the law.

It is NOT a valid statement to tell someone they can simply avoid the mandates and the repercussion if they just break the law instead.

Like I said, I can shoot you in the face if we are abandoning law in general. I can buy, sell or use cocaine. I can burn down my neighbors house. All actions I can easily take. However, we say we cannot do those things and certainly do not advocate them to sole a problem because they are illegal.

This was the original statement that I responded to...

There is no way to get around being vaccinated or punished. Uiu can't pretend to be vaccinated.

Clearly there is a way to pretend to be vaccinated.

who projects death each year? I have never seen this. Do you have a link?
A lot of people predict deaths each year. Virtually all insurance companies are going to do some research in this area. The CDC, of course, does as well but it is important to note that so many other agencies depend on accurate information here as well so it is not something the CDC can really fudge either. Unfortunately, the CDC does not aggregate the information in a viewer friendly manner considering they do these estimates by individual cause. IOW, there is a lot of data and reports telling you how many deaths from heart attacks we should expect next year or Alzheimer's or a million other causes.

This was the original statement that I responded to...

There is no way to get around being vaccinated or punished. Uiu can't pretend to be vaccinated.

Clearly there is a way to pretend to be vaccinated.
An illegal way.

Just like there is an illegal way for me to acquire your TV.

Do you understand why I say your answer is logically silly?

Promiscuity is a choice, so the consequences are self inflicted. I'll save you some time, are there legitimate exceptions? Sure, but building policy and legislation on rare exceptions is illogically broad based and detrimental. In the case of HIV/AIDS, you punish the masses, economically for the irresponsible actions of many for the sake of a miniscule number exceptions? No thanks. That is only allowing the tiny minority to trample on the vast majority.
Who said the woman was promiscuous? You did. Not me.

Link please

no death rate for anything includes anyone but those that were known to have it. The death rate for the flu is determined the same way. Now you are wanting to change the rules for COVID to fit your political point of view.

sad
I've provided that same link to you before. Either you are stupid or a troll.

Asymptomatics have had, with no or negligible results. Why CDC isn't putting effort in to understanding those numbers is a mystery, unless it would harm their talking points and agenda.

A lot of people predict deaths each year. Virtually all insurance companies are going to do some research in this area. The CDC, of course, does as well but it is important to note that so many other agencies depend on accurate information here as well so it is not something the CDC can really fudge either. Unfortunately, the CDC does not aggregate the information in a viewer friendly manner considering they do these estimates by individual cause. IOW, there is a lot of data and reports telling you how many deaths from heart attacks we should expect next year or Alzheimer's or a million other causes.

I assumed that is what you were talking about. The excess deaths number is not based off a prediction as much as it is off the trend from the previous years. Typically the rate of death is pretty linear, plus or minus a percent or two at the most. In 2020 it was almost 15% above the trend.

But, you are right about the CDC, their data is damn near impossible to pull out.

An illegal way.

Just like there is an illegal way for me to acquire your TV.

Do you understand why I say your answer is logically silly?

Yes, it is illegal, but if you had followed the actual discussion you would see why it is an appropriate answer.

I assumed that is what you were talking about. The excess deaths number is not based off a prediction as much as it is off the trend from the previous years. Typically the rate of death is pretty linear, plus or minus a percent or two at the most. In 2020 it was almost 15% above the trend.

But, you are right about the CDC, their data is damn near impossible to pull out.
?

What do you think a prediction is?

It is a trend based off of previous years. What else would you use to predict death rates? Omens?

What do you think a prediction is?

What I mean is I have never seen anyone at the start of a new year go "we predict we will lose x number of people this year".

Comparing data after the fact to previous data is not a prediction. There is a difference

I suppose it worked. I haven't come down with the covid. It was such a relief not having to worry about bringing home a potentially fatal disease to my wife. Sometimes I wonder how someone lives with spreading a disease to someone else who later dies but then I remember you are Trumpbots. You have an amazing capacity to blame your stupidity on others.

Did someone tell you that you can't transmit Covid if you're vaccinated?

LOL

What precautions? With HIV only abstinence is 100 percent effective.
They used to do blood tests before marriage. Anyone can ask, but ultimately it's the individual's responsibility as to who they sleep and what precautions they do or don't take. Consequences are their responsibility as well.

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.
Can't the worker take his partner off his/her own employer sponsored health plan? Not getting vaccinated makes it more likely an insured person will cost the health plan in hospital treatment. So an uninsured partner/spouse is requiring other workers to subsidize the decision to not get vaccinated.

Forum List

Back