Now that Hunter Biden has confirmed his laptop is real, how do we address the MASSIVE intelligence failure that claimed it was Russian disinformation?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Over FIFTY "senior intelligence officials" put their name on a statement that claimed the laptop was "Russian disinformation". How did so much of our intelligence apparatus, at such high levels, screw this up so badly?

This makes me worry deeply about our national security. What else are these people wrong about?

1675372951268.png

Over FIFTY "senior intelligence officials" put their name on a statement that claimed the laptop was "Russian disinformation". How did so much of our intelligence apparatus, at such high levels, screw this up so badly?

This makes me worry deeply about our national security. What else are these people wrong about?

View attachment 753080
Arrest them all

View attachment 753080
What office is Hunter Biden running for again? Refresh my memory. Is he second or third in line to the Presidency? :)

Senior intelligence officials aren't supposed to lie in order to sway elections. Seems like a clear case of Collusion as well as a violation of the Hatch Act. Fire them all, and take away their pensions.

Charge the Biden Campaign with violations of campaign finance laws by failing to report the value of these services which helped their campaign.

View attachment 753080

Guess again...

There is nothing to discuss about it because they won't ever acknowledge they were wrong. They will ignore it, the msm won't report on it and it will get swept under the rug.

All the doj and fbi saying it was disinformation and it was Russian disinformation will just pretend like it didn't happen.

Claimed that what was Russian disinformation OP...?

The fact that the laptop was his??!?

If so, please post wherever anyone stated, or suggested, that the laptop wasn't his.

Last edited:
You have nothing on the laptop that shows that

Show some actual evidence…not rumors
if you didnt bother to look at the evidence the 100 or more times theyve been posted, me posting them one more time isnt going to help,,

I will give you this,, you are fee to read them or not, either way you cant come back and say theres no evidence when the link to most of it is in your possession,,

Forum List

Back