Now that Ailes, Putin, and Trump have broken the U.S., can it be fixed?

In 2012, Barack Obama kowtowed and swore loyalty to Vladimir Putin in the now famous "more flexible" declaration.
That is factually incorrect as well as being another whataboutism. The comment Obama made was in regard to Putin's objection to the deployment of an European missile system. The system was deployed.
U.S. launches long-awaited missile defense shield - CNNPolitics

If you've got any other attempts at diversion keep them to yourself.
Why didn’t he arm the Ukrainians? Someone ban this troll!

In 2012, Barack Obama kowtowed and swore loyalty to Vladimir Putin in the now famous "more flexible" declaration.
That is factually incorrect as well as being another whataboutism. The comment Obama made was in regard to Putin's objection to the deployment of an European missile system. The system was deployed.

It is absolute fact that you are desperate to obfuscate.

The Javelins our President sent, that Obama refused to send, are part of the missile system Obama agreed to stop as a favor to Putin.

Sorry, but I really can't be bothered with your mindless idiocy any more. You're ignored.

Alright!! Now if I could just get Joe Blowlob, Gobbling GAYtor and a few others to ignore me it would be smooth
sailing

How convenient. You lose a debate and ignore another poster. Meanwhile you tarnish my people. Please ban this troll.

I actually don't mind being ignored by people who make me sick, but your point is taken
My point is that the Leftists ignore posters because they are cowards. Only cowards ignore.
I put idiots on ignore when they spew ad hominem attacks or resort to transparent diversions like........"are you Jewish?" Stuff that adds nothing to the conversation.

It is absolute fact that you are desperate to obfuscate.

The Javelins our President sent, that Obama refused to send, are part of the missile system Obama agreed to stop as a favor to Putin.
Prove it.

"Heather Conley, the director of the Europe Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, told CNN that Russia has previously suggested that it could retaliate for the missile defense system by stationing S-300 surface-to-air missile systems in Crimea and Kaliningrad, its European enclave located between Poland and Lithuania.
Obama had previously drawn criticism from politicians in the U.S. and Europe for canceling the Bush-era plan to station land-based interceptors in Poland and the Czech Republic in 2009. Obama was further criticized for announcing the change on the day of the 70th anniversary of the Soviet Union's invasion of Poland during World War II.
Conley said that announcement would "go down in the history of poorly timed announcements."
Obama was also caught on an open mic in 2012 telling then-Russian President Dimitry Medvedev, that "After my election I have more flexibility," with regard to the U.S.-led NATO missile defense system in Europe.
Obama's posture made the Poles and Czechs "very concerned" that the entire missile defense project would be abandoned by his administration, according to Conley.
But, she said, "What they wound up getting with the current system was more robust than they had anticipated."

Conley said that the Obama administration might have switched gears on the Bush plan in part because it may have been trying to "buy time in order to make the case" to Russia that the new system was not directed against them."

Sorry, but I really can't be bothered with your mindless idiocy any more. You're ignored.

Alright!! Now if I could just get Joe Blowlob, Gobbling GAYtor and a few others to ignore me it would be smooth
sailing

How convenient. You lose a debate and ignore another poster. Meanwhile you tarnish my people. Please ban this troll.

I actually don't mind being ignored by people who make me sick, but your point is taken
My point is that the Leftists ignore posters because they are cowards. Only cowards ignore.
I put idiots on ignore when they spew ad hominem attacks or resort to transparent diversions like........"are you Jewish?" Stuff that adds nothing to the conversation.
When you post under a Jewish surname you need to explain why. Unless you’re doing it to blemish my people, which is what I suspect. That is a frequent tactic of antisemites on social media sites. You know this. Don’t play coy. I am Shocked the mods are allowing this but it is their site.

Yes CNN is factually incorrect.

Yes CNN is factually incorrect.
Looks to me that our boy Hymie just learned the term "whaboutism" and is trying to squeeze it in as often as possible. :auiqs.jpg:

The opposite is true. Thanks for proving my point.
Save it by causing divisiveness, by running up the debt, by trying to take health insurance away from 20M people, by diminishing our standing in the world, by betraying allies, by constantly lying about everything, by bringing corrupt officials in to his admin, by tearing down our bedrock institutions, by profiting from holding his office, through nepotism, by destroying the integrity of his office, etc.?
America's Founding Fathers disagree with you.

So the US being fixed would be to believe the world will end in less than 15 years despite Obama's house on Martha's Vinyard? That kind of fixed?
One example of the US being fixed would be for all of us to accept the empirical evidence, both in terms of data and observing what is happening around the globe, so we can have a discussion about what is to be done. Is that what you were referring to?

observing what is happening around the globe, so we can have a discussion about what is to be done.

I agree. How many new nuclear reactors should we build?

Yeah but Hussein was in charge. Hillary paved the way for Russians to obtain crucial uranium sites. V.P. Biden had his slimy hands in foreign intrigue. The Obama administration used fake unverified information from a foreign agent who might have been working for the Russians to obtain a warrant to conduct an illegal surveillance on a political rival and the Mueller investigation proved that there was no collusion between Trump and the Russians. Meanwhile angry lefties are intentionally or are duped into acting as foreign agents trying to undermine the Trump administration.

The "do nothing" House has sent over 400 bills to the Senate for consideration. McTurtle has blocked virtually all of them from being voted on. Trumpette's don't think that level of dysfunction is a problem bordering on a crisis?

Has the house worked at all to send something that would be passed, or are all these bills done with no negotiation with no hope of being passed? Just sending things with no hope of being passed, with little or no effort in trying to get them passed, is not exactly an endorsement for the House. I'm with Mac, you optimist you, on this one. If somebody came up with a common sense bill, I'm sure it would be able to be worked with. When you tack on things you know the other side hates, what do you think is going to happen? Common sense can still work, especially with some effort and the actual will to do something helpful.

:auiqs.jpg: I love these liberal TDS threads. This one is especially butthurt, posts a manifesto. The U.S. is broken? :21::21::21:

If US was broken the leftists would be celebrating, after all that's their objective number one.

II think the OP's argument is that we would not argue if their was only one side. If we could ban or eradicate differing opinions, then we would get along swimmingly. Isn't that what California has done? How is that working out for them?
I'm all for differing opinions in terms of, for example, how to address climate change. That Repubs don't accept the overwhelming scientific consensus, backed by empirical data of it, is an enormous problem.

The climate giveth and the climate taketh away.
Climate trends occur over such long spans of time that egotistical man falsely believes he can control it.

II think the OP's argument is that we would not argue if their was only one side. If we could ban or eradicate differing opinions, then we would get along swimmingly. Isn't that what California has done? How is that working out for them?
I'm all for differing opinions in terms of, for example, how to address climate change. That Repubs don't accept the overwhelming scientific consensus, backed by empirical data of it, is an enormous problem.
Problem being that there's no "overwhelming scientific consensus, backed by empirical data" behind the Goebbels warmering hoax....Only computer models that have never ever been predictive......And the people doing the suppression of differing opinions are a warmer alarmists.

You jokers really need to get some new parroting points.
Your post is factually inaccurate.

Scientific Consensus | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

RCP6_scenario.png

Why do you believe in such obvious lies?

The "do nothing" House has sent over 400 bills to the Senate for consideration. McTurtle has blocked virtually all of them from being voted on. Trumpette's don't think that level of dysfunction is a problem bordering on a crisis?
No more a "dysfunctional crisis" than when Eddie Munster Ryan sent over 100 bills to Harry Reid, only to have them ignored.

You need a fresh crying towel?
You need a fresh distortion or whataboutism?

Rep. Lynn Jenkins blames Harry Reid for 'do-nothing Senate'
Not whataboutism at all....I like a "do-nothing congress"....Gives them a lot less opportunity to fuck us all over.....You're the one doing the whining and crying about it.

Now, about that fresh crying towel?...:auiqs.jpg:
To be accurate, it isn't a "do nothing" Congress, it's a "do nothing" Senate.

I can't help wondering how much of the bullshit rattling around inside the heads of Trumpists is due to stuff like this.

Facebook says a pro-Trump media outlet used artificial intelligence to create fake people and push conspiracies
Facebook took down more than 600 accounts tied to The Epoch Times, a media outlet that has spent heavily on digital ads to push pro-Trump conspiracy theories.
Facebook says a pro-Trump media outlet used artificial intelligence to create fake people and push conspiracies

"Facebook took down more than 600 accounts tied to the pro-Trump conspiracy website The Epoch Times for using identities created by artificial intelligence to push stories about a variety of topics including impeachment and elections.

The network was called “The BL” and was run by Vietnamese users posing as Americans, using fake photos generated by algorithms to simulate real identities. The Epoch Media group, which pushes a variety of pro-Trump conspiracy theories, spent $9.5 million on ads to spread content through the now-suspended pages and groups.

“What’s new here is that this is purportedly a U.S.-based media company leveraging foreign actors posing as Americans to push political content. We’ve seen it a lot with state actors in the past,” Facebook’s head of security policy, Nathaniel Gleicher, said in an interview.

The network had over 55 million followers on Facebook, almost double the following of Kim Kardashian West.

The accounts pushed anti-impeachment and pro-Trump messages while otherwise posing as everyday Americans. Sometimes the accounts featured obvious errors. One moderator of a popular “BL” page was named “Ellen Dancey,” but featured an AI-generated face of a man. Dancey’s sole post to his profile page read “Hello, wellcom to my face book.”
..............................................................................................................................................
This is similar to the "sweeping and systematic" (as described by Mueller) propaganda campaign launched by Russia in the lead-up to the 2016 election in terms of intent. The intent being to spread disinformation that is pro-Trump.

Forum List

Back