Now is The Time to take out North Korea

or we can dick around like Obama did with Iran, then have to negotiate a loser 'smoke and mirror's deal that Obama sold as a smart move.Obama was just a smear strain in our history,,,,....... I digress
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, as usual. NK started developing their nuclear weapons in the early 2000s, when Bush named them in the Axis of Evil, then attacked the wrong country. Iraq was easily the least threat to us, and the weakest. Bush thought it would be a cakewalk, home in 6 months. He should have attacked Korea.

or we can dick around like Obama did with Iran, then have to negotiate a loser 'smoke and mirror's deal that Obama sold as a smart move.Obama was just a smear strain in our history,,,,....... I digress
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, as usual. NK started developing their nuclear weapons in the early 2000s, when Bush named them in the Axis of Evil, then attacked the wrong country. Iraq was easily the least threat to us, and the weakest. Bush thought it would be a cakewalk, home in 6 months. He should have attacked Korea.

Kiss off Paint Ball warrior. You don't know shit.

gun controlling liberals
4i6Ckte.gif

There are tunnels everywhere coming south - not all found.
We have explosives all along the border, as do the north. I would expect major bombing also, collapsing those tunnels. Seoul would be hit hard, but I would think that a pre-emptive strike would account for a lot of the missile launch sites.

It's time now to take out North Korea once and for all

-Geaux
=============

North Korea's Latest Missile Test Brings Us One Step Closer To WWIII (Here's How We Got Here)

As time goes on, North Korea’s nuclear program is making war with the United States more and more likely. As SHTFplan.com's Daniel Lang details, we’re on a terrible path that no one knows how to escape from.

On the one hand, North Korea is clearly led by an unhinged and tyrannical government that can’t be trusted with nuclear weapons. So you can understand why the US is so determined to stop their progress with these weapons. But at the same time, those nuclear weapons could one day guarantee that the leaders of North Korea will remain in power for a long time. Those weapons would make any potential aggressor think twice about trying to invade the bellicose nation, so there’s no way that North Korea is going to abandon its nuclear program.

Perhaps the only thing that’s preventing a war from breaking out right now, is the fact that North Korea doesn’t have an effective way to deliver a nuke, nor have they been making much progress in that arena. It seems like every time they test a long range missile, it fails spectacularly. So long as that state of affairs continues, war can be averted.

North Korea's Latest Missile Test Brings Us One Step Closer To WWIII (Here's How We Got Here) | Zero Hedge

Russia and China have troops and Materiel on NK's northern border, do you really thinks that's to help us?

I would rather hit them and hit them hard instead of trying to knock a nuke down headed to Pearl Harbor. We don't need another Obama Iran mess

-Geaux

It will start WWIII

Fight them there, instead of us taking a nuke on the chin here

-Geaux

Spoken like someone who has never fought. Do you think that if Russia and China launch we'll stop them all?

Nope

-Geaux

They will just have to die by the nukes then.

The gun controlling liberals are completely fine with foreign nation, that is known to torture their own citizens for mere disagreements in opinion, having a nuke.

For the record I am not saying that NK should necessarily be invaded, but if insane people having guns is a bad idea... surely letting insane people have nukes is even worse idea?

Works on the assumption the leaders of NK are truly "insane", and not just holding different values than you do.

It's a horrible regime, but the main reason they want nukes is because nobody messes with a country that has nukes.

And when someone insists we should nuke someone because they have weapons we don't like, I have to wonder who the crazy ones are.

The gun controlling liberals are completely fine with foreign nation, that is known to torture their own citizens for mere disagreements in opinion, having a nuke.

For the record I am not saying that NK should necessarily be invaded, but if insane people having guns is a bad idea... surely letting insane people have nukes is even worse idea?

Works on the assumption the leaders of NK are truly "insane", and not just holding different values than you do.

It's a horrible regime, but the main reason they want nukes is because nobody messes with a country that has nukes.

And when someone insists we should nuke someone because they have weapons we don't like, I have to wonder who the crazy ones are.

Oh the communist apologist has arrived!

I am sorry, killing innocent people because they disagree with you is insane. Just because you happen to share the same ideology doesn't make a bit of difference.

It literally is, the land of darkness:

article-2725415-208925A500000578-155_964x644.jpg

So do you think executing people with anti aircraft guns is normal?

Oh the communist apologist has arrived!

I am sorry, killing innocent people because they disagree with you is insane. Just because you happen to share the same ideology doesn't make a bit of difference.

It literally is, the land of darkness:

Yes, 65 years of economic warfare on a poor country will do that.

The ironic thing is, if we had an open relationship with NK, with trade and such, they'd have gotten rid of the Communists a long time ago.

Instead, much like with Cuba, we act like a drunk ex-girlfriend who keeps stalking them years later.

That has as much credibility as the bullshit story Kim executed his mistress (who showed up alive months later) or fed his Uncle to dogs.

Again, why is any of this our problem. We have crumbling roads, dilapidated schools, and we are protecting a country that is taking our jobs from their neighbor they are doing business with.

Does this make sense to you?

That has as much credibility as the bullshit story Kim executed his mistress (who showed up alive months later) or fed his Uncle to dogs.

Again, why is any of this our problem. We have crumbling roads, dilapidated schools, and we are protecting a country that is taking our jobs from their neighbor they are doing business with.

Does this make sense to you?

I am surprised you didn't say the story that he killed is half brother was bullshit also.

Forum List

Back