Now is The Time to take out North Korea

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
or we can dick around like Obama did with Iran, then have to negotiate a loser 'smoke and mirror's deal that Obama sold as a smart move.Obama was just a smear strain in our history,,,,....... I digress

It's time now to take out North Korea once and for all

-Geaux
=============

North Korea's Latest Missile Test Brings Us One Step Closer To WWIII (Here's How We Got Here)

As time goes on, North Korea’s nuclear program is making war with the United States more and more likely. As SHTFplan.com's Daniel Lang details, we’re on a terrible path that no one knows how to escape from.

On the one hand, North Korea is clearly led by an unhinged and tyrannical government that can’t be trusted with nuclear weapons. So you can understand why the US is so determined to stop their progress with these weapons. But at the same time, those nuclear weapons could one day guarantee that the leaders of North Korea will remain in power for a long time. Those weapons would make any potential aggressor think twice about trying to invade the bellicose nation, so there’s no way that North Korea is going to abandon its nuclear program.

Perhaps the only thing that’s preventing a war from breaking out right now, is the fact that North Korea doesn’t have an effective way to deliver a nuke, nor have they been making much progress in that arena. It seems like every time they test a long range missile, it fails spectacularly. So long as that state of affairs continues, war can be averted.

North Korea's Latest Missile Test Brings Us One Step Closer To WWIII (Here's How We Got Here) | Zero Hedge

This is why CHINA needs to take just the 1 man out otherwise a mass imigration will overwhelm them.

Or we can send Dennis Rodman with poisonous lipstick. (Sorry, can you tell I grew up watching to many James Bond Movies?)

The time for taking out KJU has long since passed. The DPRK isn't going anywhere, KJU or no KJU, as long as the PRC likes having a buffer between them and South Korea.

genocidal white supremacist republicans crave nothing but death and blood

See the left is always race baiting, because they can't run on bad track records they got nothing left but attack and demonize tactics.
=NOTHING LEFT IN THE TANK.
And your attack missiles are miss firing and way off the mark more then a Hamas or North Korean Rocket launch.

or we can dick around like Obama did with Iran, then have to negotiate a loser 'smoke and mirror's deal that Obama sold as a smart move.Obama was just a smear strain in our history,,,,....... I digress

Are you are willing to send a loved one out to die for that to happen?

Because I'm not.

Because I'm not.

They will just have to die by the nukes then.

The gun controlling liberals are completely fine with foreign nation, that is known to torture their own citizens for mere disagreements in opinion, having a nuke.

For the record I am not saying that NK should necessarily be invaded, but if insane people having guns is a bad idea... surely letting insane people have nukes is even worse idea?

-Geaux
=============

North Korea's Latest Missile Test Brings Us One Step Closer To WWIII (Here's How We Got Here)

As time goes on, North Korea’s nuclear program is making war with the United States more and more likely. As SHTFplan.com's Daniel Lang details, we’re on a terrible path that no one knows how to escape from.

On the one hand, North Korea is clearly led by an unhinged and tyrannical government that can’t be trusted with nuclear weapons. So you can understand why the US is so determined to stop their progress with these weapons. But at the same time, those nuclear weapons could one day guarantee that the leaders of North Korea will remain in power for a long time. Those weapons would make any potential aggressor think twice about trying to invade the bellicose nation, so there’s no way that North Korea is going to abandon its nuclear program.

Perhaps the only thing that’s preventing a war from breaking out right now, is the fact that North Korea doesn’t have an effective way to deliver a nuke, nor have they been making much progress in that arena. It seems like every time they test a long range missile, it fails spectacularly. So long as that state of affairs continues, war can be averted.

North Korea's Latest Missile Test Brings Us One Step Closer To WWIII (Here's How We Got Here) | Zero Hedge
yes norman you lead the way ,,you and your loved ones

If you plan to take down North Korea, go ahead and consider Seoul, the Capitol of South Korea, and most of it's inhabitants gone.

North Korea has so many artillery batteries pointed at Seoul - you can't get them all before they start firing. The Casualty count will be extremely high.

There are known spies / soldiers mixed in with the South Koreans - even in the military. Hope you're ready for that.

There are tunnels everywhere coming south - not all found.

This will not be a 'cake walk'...unless N. Korean soldiers 'give up' on Un.

-Geaux
=============

Nice picture! That's a Standard missile used primarily in anti-aircraft scenarios. It is not even nuclear, although very early variants were.

-Geaux
=============

Well suit up chickenhawk! No one stopping you. WE don't need to do shit. I don't give a shit what NK does its all smoke and mirrors and bullshit from the zionist controlled DC. NK is one of 4 nations that don't have a Rothschild controlled central bank.

Because I'm not.

Because I'm not.

Lame left talking point asking bogus questions. And no, you don't send them to die, you send them to make the enemy die

-Geaux

-Geaux
=============

Well suit up chickenhawk! No one stopping you. WE don't need to do shit. I don't give a shit what NK does its all smoke and mirrors and bullshit from the zionist controlled DC. NK is one of 4 nations that don't have a Rothschild controlled central bank.

Another lame left talking point.. Suit up, go get it.. blah, blah, blah,

NK has to go and now

-Geaux

-Geaux
=============

yes norman you lead the way ,,you and your loved ones

Nah, I'm to old to carry your water anymore there snowflake

-Geaux

Because I'm not.

Because I'm not.

Lame left talking point asking bogus questions. And no, you don't send them to die, you send them to make the enemy die

-Geaux
Like we did in Iraq REpublican BS war?

Forum List

Back