Now Hiking Is Racist

The Left need to leave the planet. Immediately. They’re insane.

Well, if blacks don't "feel comfortable" in the outdoors hiking, good --- there will be less crime on the hiking trails.
The only black guys I knew that were hikers was the ones in the army they enjoyed those long walks in the countryside. There would be times they were in such a hurry we'd run to the country.

The article begins with a controversial and assumption-laden assertion with no attempt to offer explanations or examples of said injustices. Presumably, anything other than uncritical acceptance of the assertion would be evidence of racist thinking in and of itself.

The Reich is considering "Colored Only" trails so that POC can feel safe while hiking. Der Juden - whites - will be forbidden by law from using such trails. There will still be select trails open to all, including the inferior white race though - which Der Juden may still walk on.

"Groups in Southern California and around the nation have made it their goal to introduce people of color to nature in a positive way."

As person of color I find this is incredibly...... ridiculous (I was going to type "offensive" but I can't be offended by idiots). I don't need a f'ing introduction to trees, mountains and dirt trails.

More hyperbolic pandering. . . the language used in the piece is just atrocious. It stereo-types folks in rural areas as bad as folks outside urban areas used to stereo type "BIPOC groups."

These ruling class journalists really are on a crusade to divide everyone.

". . . Groups in Southern California and around the nation have made it their goal to introduce people of color to nature in a positive way. Their mission is to remove barriers and help people experience the connection, whether they are seeking fitness, healing, personal accomplishment or knowledge about all the outdoors has to offer. For many, the first step is going on a hike. . . "

iu

Last edited:

Come on folks. You all know if they don't have an answer for a question asked they whip out the racist card.

Hell those dummies see racists under every bush and behind every tree. Most of them wouldn't know a real racist if one spit in their face.

More hyperbolic pandering. . . the language used in the piece is just atrocious. It stereo-types folks in rural areas as bad as folks ourside urban areas used to stereo type "BIPOC groups."

These ruling class journalists really are on a crusade to divide everyone.

". . . Groups in Southern California and around the nation have made it their goal to introduce people of color to nature in a positive way. Their mission is to remove barriers and help people experience the connection, whether they are seeking fitness, healing, personal accomplishment or knowledge about all the outdoors has to offer. For many, the first step is going on a hike. . . "

iu

I see a lot of Blacks, Asians and Hispanics when I hike, so maybe California has a race issue seeing here in the Houston region we go out and walk when the smog, heat or Covid does not kill you!

Come on folks. You all know if they don't have an answer for a question asked they whip out the racist card.

Hell those dummies see racists under every bush and behind every tree. Most of them wouldn't know a real racist if one spit in their face.

With their own long history of racism, violence, and the oppression of blacks, of course those Democrats have to project their own racism onto everyone and everything.

It's the only way they can obtain a catharsis from the enormous sense of guilt they have to carry around with them throughout their lives.

Forum List

Back