More Fun Along the Border

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Senile Joe's new border policy has caused tons of neat stuff on the border states from children in cages...er, facilities, more MS-13 dreamers and now this:

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — A Texas man who drove a pickup truck involved in a deadly head- on crash near a Texas border city following a police chase that left eight migrants dead was named in a criminal complaint, according to a federal complaint filed Wednesday.
The collision happened weeks after one of the deadliest highway crashes involving migrants entering the U.S. without permission and amid rising crossings along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Sebastian Tovar, 24, of Austin, has been charged with “transporting illegal aliens resulting in death,” according to a statement by U.S. Attorney Ashley C. Hoff and Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Special Agent in Charge Shane Folden.

Great job Joe!

Back when I lived in Irving Texas, there was a part of town that had a high population of illegals. Every morning, I'd see pickup trucks pull over to the curb, and 7 or 8 illegals would jump in the back of the truck. That was what people would do when they needed some cheap workers for the day.

One morning I thought it would be funny to play a joke on them. I pulled my pickup over to the curb and parked. A whole bunch of illegals ran toward it but before they could jump in the back, I peeled out and flipped them off.

They were not amused. I could hear them yelling at me in Spanish, something about a "pinche pendejo."

The truth is that the Dems are not compassionate, they are greedy.
They are greedy for power and money.
They are using illegal aliens to cancel-out the votes of American Citizens.
The Dems will grant amnesty to the many millions of illegal aliens before the 2022 election to ensure that they will not lose the House and Senate, and all future Presidential elections.
They are creating a One Party Country where they can never be challenged for power.
Obama calls it "fundamentally change"
The Democrats are Dangerous Far Left Totalitarian.

immigrationdemsrracisttrdytfugjk.jpg

The Dems will grant amnesty to the many millions of illegal aliens before the 2022 election to ensure that they will not lose the House and Senate, and all future Presidential elections.
They are creating a One Party Country where they can never be challenged for power.

View attachment 469158
I am sure you will have no problem proving that illegals vote for federal Democrats.

Back when I lived in Irving Texas, there was a part of town that had a high population of illegals. Every morning, I'd see pickup trucks pull over to the curb, and 7 or 8 illegals would jump in the back of the truck. That was what people would do when they needed some cheap workers for the day.

One morning I thought it would be funny to play a joke on them. I pulled my pickup over to the curb and parked. A whole bunch of illegals ran toward it but before they could jump in the back, I peeled out and flipped them off.

They were not amused. I could hear them yelling at me in Spanish, something about a "pinche pendejo."
You should have let them get in your truck.....but then take them to the INS office...then would have said "Tu puta madre"

You should have let them get in your truck.....but then take them to the INS office...then would have said "Tu puta madre"

La Migra!!! Vamanos Muchachos!!!

View attachment 469158
I am sure you will have no problem proving that illegals vote for federal Democrats.
I'm sure this will put a dint in turning Texas blue, but who knows, maybe dead illegals will get to vote too.

View attachment 469158
I'm sure this will put a dint in turning Texas blue, but who knows, maybe dead illegals will get to vote too.
Try not to laugh to much over their accident.

View attachment 469158
Try not to laugh to much over their accident.
Accident? That was murder.

New Topics

Forum List

Back