Now Hiking Is Racist

The Left need to leave the planet. Immediately. They’re insane.

No where in your link is Hiking said..or even implied, to be racist. The article states that people of color may be uncomfortable using our outdoor recreational opportunities and notes that people are working to change that and provide opportunities that might not have existed.
Why must you lie? Is it just in your nature..or did you acquire that habit over time?

No where in your link is Hiking said..or even implied, to be racist. The article states that people of color may be uncomfortable using our outdoor recreational opportunities and notes that people are working to change that and provide opportunities that might not have existed.
Why must you lie? Is it just in your nature..or did you acquire that habit over time?
Hilarious dodge and weave!
If a trail makes someone uneasy because of their skin pigmentation, that’s between the trail and that person, Dufus.

More hyperbolic pandering. . . the language used in the piece is just atrocious. It stereo-types folks in rural areas as bad as folks ourside urban areas used to stereo type "BIPOC groups."

These ruling class journalists really are on a crusade to divide everyone.

". . . Groups in Southern California and around the nation have made it their goal to introduce people of color to nature in a positive way. Their mission is to remove barriers and help people experience the connection, whether they are seeking fitness, healing, personal accomplishment or knowledge about all the outdoors has to offer. For many, the first step is going on a hike. . . "

iu

I see a lot of Blacks, Asians and Hispanics when I hike, so maybe California has a race issue seeing here in the Houston region we go out and walk when the smog, heat or Covid does not kill you!
Agreed. I think whether folks spend time doing things in nature all has to do with whether they have the money, time, health, and if their folks used to do it.

It has nothing to do with . . . well, ethnicity.

California maybe needs to pay it's minorities better and give them more vacation time? :dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

More hyperbolic pandering. . . the language used in the piece is just atrocious. It stereo-types folks in rural areas as bad as folks ourside urban areas used to stereo type "BIPOC groups."

". . . Groups in Southern California and around the nation have made it their goal to introduce people of color to nature in a positive way. Their mission is to remove barriers and help people experience the connection, whether they are seeking fitness, healing, personal accomplishment or knowledge about all the outdoors has to offer. For many, the first step is going on a hike. . . "

iu

I see a lot of Blacks, Asians and Hispanics when I hike, so maybe California has a race issue seeing here in the Houston region we go out and walk when the smog, heat or Covid does not kill you!
Agreed. I think whether folks spend time doing things in nature all has to do with whether they have the money, time, health, and if their folks used to do it.

California maybe needs to pay it's minorities better and give them more vacation time? :dunno:

Ya, um it takes no money to go hiking. Other wise time and exposure is key. Now hunting and fishing can cost money. I should know I make a living as a hunting and fishing guide. If you are a second amendment guy this article should fill you with glee. Market segmenting to reach people who have no out door skills is paramount to the appreciation of gun ownership. You had better worry about who is walking around the woods these days because what I see is flat alarming. Most the people I run into out there have more grey hair than I have. That does not bode well for the future of a sport. Soon there will be no one left to pass on these skills. Talking about money, you are right about hunting camps they are expensive my clients are typically upper echelon corporate clients. People more interested in a photo op than obtaining skills. It turns my stomach at times. Grown fucking men playing rambo in the woods. Many are fucking soft and really have no business being out there. They would freaking die if I and the other guides were not with them. I some times think I could pit these 20 grown ass men against my 6 foot 1 daughter and she would kill every last one of them inside an hour. If you believe in the second amendment and actually care about the out door life you will support what these people are trying to accomplish.

It's not racist to enjoy hiking. If African-Americans, or anyone doesn't want to going hiking that's fine. Doesn't make hiking racist

The left will look for anything to spread hate, and division.....

The Reich is considering "Colored Only" trails so that POC can feel safe while hiking. Der Juden - whites - will be forbidden by law from using such trails. There will still be select trails open to all, including the inferior white race though - which Der Juden may still walk on.

Are there going to be Whites only trails.

After all, I know a lot of people do not feel comfortable around blacks.

They naturally assume any black is out to mug or rape them (of course they are incorrect, but many do feel that way).

Since we are so bent on assuaging people's "comfort.

Are there going to be Whites only trails.

:eek:

That would be RACIST.

No, this will exclude the inferior white race so that colored people (POC) can hike without fear of encountering Der Juden, who spoil nature through their inferiority.

After all, I know a lot of people do not feel comfortable around blacks.

Well, that's just racist and those white devils (supremacists) must be relocated to forced labor camps to be reeducated on how they make the superior POC feel with their hateful views.

Colored people are already fearful of Der Juden, the hated white devils, which is why they need areas where the white devils are prohibited. Oh, and POC only drinking fountains. And sections on public transportation reserved for POC, where Der Juden are prohibited from sitting. And of course colored people can always demand that a white devil give up their seat to the superior races.

They naturally assume any black is out to mug or rape them (of course they are incorrect, but many do feel that way).

Since we are so bent on assuaging people's "comfort.

If a colored person (POC) want to mug or rape an inferior white devil, it must be illegal for the Juden to resist.

iu

Well the way they keep on raising the minimum wage you would think they had a better life out there but they don’t and haven’t for decades...

Also if I am hiking I will hike in Oregon before California!

"Groups in Southern California and around the nation have made it their goal to introduce people of color to nature in a positive way."

As person of color I find this is incredibly...... ridiculous (I was going to type "offensive" but I can't be offended by idiots). I don't need a f'ing introduction to trees, mountains and dirt trails.
I figured people were beyond that by now. I bet you a lot of people that go into the wild may think for a second of two about all the slasher movies.

iu

Ya, um it takes no money to go hiking. Other wise time and exposure is key. Now hunting and fishing can cost money. I should know I make a living as a hunting and fishing guide. If you are a second amendment guy this article should fill you with glee. Market segmenting to reach people who have no out door skills is paramount to the appreciation of gun ownership. You had better worry about who is walking around the woods these days because what I see is flat alarming. Most the people I run into out there have more grey hair than I have. That does not bode well for the future of a sport. Soon there will be no one left to pass on these skills. Talking about money, you are right about hunting camps they are expensive my clients are typically upper echelon corporate clients. People more interested in a photo op than obtaining skills. It turns my stomach at times. Grown fucking men playing rambo in the woods. Many are fucking soft and really have no business being out there. They would freaking die if I and the other guides were not with them. I some times think I could pit these 20 grown ass men against my 6 foot 1 daughter and she would kill every last one of them inside an hour. If you believe in the second amendment and actually care about the out door life you will support what these people are trying to accomplish.
Your privledge is showing, BIG TIME.

It does take a good, reliable vehicle to get to a nice destination to hike. A lot of poor folks do not have cars, they have only public transport.

On top of that, many are working minimum wage jobs, sometimes more than one, and what little time off they have is devoted to catching up on domestic household duties, they do not have a lot of time to go on extravagant excursions, usually just nearby points of interest, movies, museums, parks, etc.

You yourself admit, "time and exposure." It takes time to find the locations and spots to hike, and time to get there. That is something poor urban folks do not have while trying to survive. I have lived and worked among them, it is a different world in that area.

Time is precious to everyone. So yeah, it does take money to go hiking, time is an opportunity cost, and for some, like it or not, that equals money lost or gained.

It does take a good, reliable vehicle to get to a nice destination to hike. A lot of poor folks do not have cars, they have only public transport.

On top of that, many are working minimum wage jobs, sometimes more than one, and what little time off they have is devoted to catching up on domestic household duties, they do not have a lot of time to go on extravagant excursions, usually just nearby points of interest, movies, museums, parks, etc.

You yourself admit, "time and exposure." It takes time to find the locations and spots to hike, and time to get there. That is something poor urban folks do not have while trying to survive. I have lived and worked among them, it is a different world in that area.

Time is precious to everyone. So yeah, it does take money to go hiking, time is an opportunity cost, and for some, like it or not, that equals money lost or gained.

Yeah, all those POCs are all poor and need public transportation to get to the woods. I would hate to be a POC. All I would be able to have is a minimum wage job and no free time. Poor bastards. At least they have people like you to mischaracterize them and feel sorry for them.

"Evelynn Escobar grew up hiking with her tia. As she went on excursions in national parks, she felt out of place as a Black Latina and noticed that people looked at her funny. "

HILARIOUS!!!

iu

Well ya know what? I did not always have money. When I was in college I lived on ramanoodles. Far away from any good hiking areas. I utilized public transportation to go to side cut park to get my hiking in. I did this while going to school full time and also going to baseball practice. Time was certainly precious during that period of my life. Even if it was not baseball season I still had weight training and cardiovascular training I needed to do along with working at the math lab tutoring. I know a little bit about inner-city people also. I donated time for years to buckeye boys ranch. Problem children! I and a few other guides took these kids and taught them out door skills. Very rewarding but also heart breaking. I had one of those boys that showed up every week for two summers even after he got out of juvy. He became a skilled fisherman. I was proud of him. I even tried to get him a job working on ships. Unfortunately he returned to his gang at some point and time. Two summers ago he got into some trouble and some one died. He is now serving juvy life . Won't get out till he is twenty five. That all being said your local park offers free hiking.

Yeah, all those POCs are all poor and need public transportation to get to the woods. I would hate to be a POC. All I would be able to have is a minimum wage job and no free time. Poor bastards. At least they have people like you to mischaracterize them and feel sorry for them.

PDAvaNijIVQdT9q4H0dhRcI4eNwmx8-vrYJ8AWPcm7QFtzHEgYFmTopZYPT9dtYUaWeb2f0UeZK_zQhWJBvgUGUIeYtnqaNhmuV5jJ166gn6Oo_MOLK_tUvAG2pCEJ7qxcGMKV1Eg2SNfxvql6kpIYyrs6TYtOGpJpM

PDAvaNijIVQdT9q4H0dhRcI4eNwmx8-vrYJ8AWPcm7QFtzHEgYFmTopZYPT9dtYUaWeb2f0UeZK_zQhWJBvgUGUIeYtnqaNhmuV5jJ166gn6Oo_MOLK_tUvAG2pCEJ7qxcGMKV1Eg2SNfxvql6kpIYyrs6TYtOGpJpM
Thats all you got? Straw man accusations? Weak!!!!!

You are the one who equated POCs to those who are poor and don't have cars. What an ignorant and sanctimonious assertion! How's the view from up there on that high horse?

Forum List

Back