Now Hiking Is Racist

The Left need to leave the planet. Immediately. They’re insane.

No where in your link is Hiking said..or even implied, to be racist. The article states that people of color may be uncomfortable using our outdoor recreational opportunities and notes that people are working to change that and provide opportunities that might not have existed.
Why must you lie? Is it just in your nature..or did you acquire that habit over time?
Maybe affirmative action can help?

Award black hikers with a $500 a month government check as incentive to get off the couch

Your privledge is showing, BIG TIME.

It does take a good, reliable vehicle to get to a nice destination to hike. A lot of poor folks do not have cars, they have only public transport.

On top of that, many are working minimum wage jobs, sometimes more than one, and what little time off they have is devoted to catching up on domestic household duties, they do not have a lot of time to go on extravagant excursions, usually just nearby points of interest, movies, museums, parks, etc.

You yourself admit, "time and exposure." It takes time to find the locations and spots to hike, and time to get there. That is something poor urban folks do not have while trying to survive. I have lived and worked among them, it is a different world in that area.

Time is precious to everyone. So yeah, it does take money to go hiking, time is an opportunity cost, and for some, like it or not, that equals money lost or gained.

Yeah, all those POCs are all poor and need public transportation to get to the woods. I would hate to be a POC. All I would be able to have is a minimum wage job and no free time. Poor bastards. At least they have people like you to mischaracterize them and feel sorry for them.

PDAvaNijIVQdT9q4H0dhRcI4eNwmx8-vrYJ8AWPcm7QFtzHEgYFmTopZYPT9dtYUaWeb2f0UeZK_zQhWJBvgUGUIeYtnqaNhmuV5jJ166gn6Oo_MOLK_tUvAG2pCEJ7qxcGMKV1Eg2SNfxvql6kpIYyrs6TYtOGpJpM
Thats all you got? Straw man accusations? Weak!!!!!

You are the one who equated POCs to those who are poor and don't have cars. What an ignorant and sanctimonious assertion! How's the view from up there on that high horse?
TBH? I mostly agree with you. I am trying to put into perspective the reasoning of the article for you. If you don't understand, or care to try to walk a mile. . . er should I say, hike a mile. . . in the shoes of others?

That's fine, I don't give a shit.

:heehee:

No one is stopping minorities from hiking or camping.
It is just another part of the Racist Democrat Party's "cancel culture"
You ain't black if you go hiking and camping in the woods. That's acting white. Like going to school or work.
But I recently saw a TV ad for a Jeep. There was a family (even with a 'father') of negroes camping beside a secluded lake with the Jeep parked beside them! The fire was going and the marshmallows were burning and the tent had a glowing light emanating from inside and there was a loon calling from the water and a falling star was falling and the kids were all dressed in the newest outdoor clothes and mom was actually looking happy and relaxed and nobody was waving illegal handguns around or looking to see if the family camping near them had any garbage cans to steal.
So don't tell me negroes don't go on family camping trips in their new rides!

The Left need to leave the planet. Immediately. They’re insane.

No where in your link is Hiking said..or even implied, to be racist. The article states that people of color may be uncomfortable using our outdoor recreational opportunities and notes that people are working to change that and provide opportunities that might not have existed.
Why must you lie? Is it just in your nature..or did you acquire that habit over time?
Maybe affirmative action can help?

Award black hikers with a $500 a month government check as incentive to get off the couch
Maybe dementia joe can issue a executive order giving all blacks 1000 dollars a month for the rest of their lives because their ancestors were once slaves.

Forum List

Back