Now Beto O’Rourke Says He Will Buy Back Texans’ AR-15s

What happened to Abbot's primary challenge from Allen West? I thought he was doing well last I heard? Admittedly I don't follow Texas politics very closely.

O’Rourke stressed his belief that citizens should not be able to buy a AR-15s, then said: “And if I can find the consensus within the Legislature to have a law in the state of Texas that allows us to buy those AK-47s and AR-15s back, we will.”

Now Beto O'Rourke Says He Will Buy Back Texans' AR-15s

Buy them back? Odd, did Texas sell those weapons to Texans?
Of course it's all just empty pandering to the dems, because he knows the TX Legislature would never go for it.
That shit head has ZERO chance of winning, and even if he does, he has even smaller odds in getting any legislation BUT repeals of prior gun restrictions on his desk.

Machine guns will be legal in Texas by 2024. Bookmark it.

What happened to Abbot's primary challenge from Allen West? I thought he was doing well last I heard? Admittedly I don't follow Texas politics very closely.
Too many idiots were (get this) afraid that West would dilute the vote and give Beta the win. I shit you not. There are that many people who do not understand the process. Abbott was the main source of that "misinformation."

That shit head has ZERO chance of winning, and even if he does, he has even smaller odds in getting any legislation BUT repeals of prior gun restrictions on his desk.

Machine guns will be legal in Texas by 2024. Bookmark it.
I thought that the Class III stuff was GTG in Tejas as long as you pay Uncle Sugar his $200.00 and wait a while.

I have a Jenning Zamak POS that my wife bought before we got together that I wouldn't sell to another living soul...except gun controllers.

Dearest gungrabbers...please have a gun buyback in Misouri.

I'd really like to get a few bucks for this junk pistol.

I've got several old rifles that I never shoot that I'd be glad to sell.
As long as the price is right.

He's got my vote, then. Gun laws are one of my biggest beliefs as a liberal.

That is silly.
The whole point of liberalism is to fight centralized tyranny.
Jefferson was a liberal because he was against a standing federal military, and instead wanted a local militia of citizen soldiers, with their own personal military grade weapons.
Any one who want a federal monopoly in military grade weapons is a fascist, not a liberal, at all, in any way.

O’Rourke stressed his belief that citizens should not be able to buy a AR-15s, then said: “And if I can find the consensus within the Legislature to have a law in the state of Texas that allows us to buy those AK-47s and AR-15s back, we will.”

Now Beto O'Rourke Says He Will Buy Back Texans' AR-15s

Buy them back? Odd, did Texas sell those weapons to Texans?
Of course it's all just empty pandering to the dems, because he knows the TX Legislature would never go for it.
There are other countries which have instituted buybacks. Australia did so after a mass shooting.

Their homicide rate has steadily declined ever since.

I believe the Australian buyback was mandatory, though. That was an actual gun grab. Something which would be unconstitutional here.

Last edited:
There are other countries which have instituted buybacks. Australia did so after a mass shooting.

Their homicide rate has steadily declined ever since.

I believe the Australian buyback was mandatory, though. Something which would be unconstitutional here.

Yeah....
And look whats happened to them along with Venezuela.
They took their firearms and shortly after the government turned into tyrants.
I think i'll pass thank you.

Yeah....
And look whats happened to them along with Venezuela.
They took their firearms and shortly after the government turned into tyrants.
I think i'll pass thank you.
Australia = Venezuela?

I think you need to put down the crack pipe.

What the fuck are you talking about?
When did either of those countries have asylum camps?

More than 1,000 people joined protests across Australia on Saturday, to highlight the plight of asylum seekers on Manus Island.

About 600 men have barricaded themselves inside a camp and are refusing to leave. Food, water and medical supplies were cut off four days ago.

Now what camps are YOU talking about?

More than 1,000 people joined protests across Australia on Saturday, to highlight the plight of asylum seekers on Manus Island.

About 600 men have barricaded themselves inside a camp and are refusing to leave. Food, water and medical supplies were cut off four days ago.

Heres another. You can be arrested and in prisoned for maybe haveing a virus.

First I've heard of that but I'd say it was a good call.
But I was referring to these camps....

Forum List

Back