Now Beto O’Rourke Says He Will Buy Back Texans’ AR-15s

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
O’Rourke stressed his belief that citizens should not be able to buy a AR-15s, then said: “And if I can find the consensus within the Legislature to have a law in the state of Texas that allows us to buy those AK-47s and AR-15s back, we will.”

Now Beto O'Rourke Says He Will Buy Back Texans' AR-15s

Buy them back? Odd, did Texas sell those weapons to Texans?
Of course it's all just empty pandering to the dems, because he knows the TX Legislature would never go for it.

O’Rourke stressed his belief that citizens should not be able to buy a AR-15s, then said: “And if I can find the consensus within the Legislature to have a law in the state of Texas that allows us to buy those AK-47s and AR-15s back, we will.”

Of course it's all just empty pandering to the dems, because he knows the TX Legislature would never go for it.

Fuck off, Beto

Tar and feather him then put him on an inner tube to Havana

Beta will give you a $50 gift card to Starbucks for your $1,500 rifle.

Drug dealers will love this----trade in your broken weapons, and get big $$$ for them to buy new ones. Mexican drug cartels will be sending them over by the truckloads.

Last edited:
Off topic but a win for gun rights.

They can do a voluntary buy back where the gun owner chooses to sell the gun otherwise it sounds a lot like gun confiscation.
The California proposal option, require insurance to own a firearm and make it too expensive to afford.
Luckily, this being Texas, there is no way his dreams will see a committee hearing in the legislature, much less make it to the governor's desk for signature.

Last edited:
I have a Jenning Zamak POS that my wife bought before we got together that I wouldn't sell to another living soul...except gun controllers.

Dearest gungrabbers...please have a gun buyback in Misouri.

I'd really like to get a few bucks for this junk pistol.

I have a Jenning Zamak POS that my wife bought before we got together that I wouldn't sell to another living soul...except gun controllers.

Dearest gungrabbers...please have a gun buyback in Misouri.

I'd really like to get a few bucks for this junk pistol.
Thanks,I never heard of this firearm before from this link I see what you're talking about. Jimenez JA-22 - Wikipedia

Thanks,I never heard of this firearm before from this link I see what you're talking about. Jimenez JA-22 - Wikipedia
If it was a 22 I wouldn't worry about it so much.

This is a Jennings Nine 9mm.

It's what we used to call a "ring of fire" gun...

Can't even find a website...but here is a closed auction for one...

BRYCO ARMS JENNINGS NINE 9MM (Auction ID: 18954144, End Time : Jan. 26, 2022 21:30:00) - eGunner

Not only are these guns prone to catastrophic spontaneous disassembly...they also have a fatal engineering flaw that allows the magazine disconnect to be overridden by pressing the magazine release.

I think Mrs Mo gave $99 for it in 1995.

Shudda gone with the AIDS guy. (-:

If it was a 22 I wouldn't worry about it so much.

This is a Jennings Nine 9mm.

It's what we used to call a "ring of fire" gun...

Can't even find a website...but here is a closed auction for one...

BRYCO ARMS JENNINGS NINE 9MM (Auction ID: 18954144, End Time : Jan. 26, 2022 21:30:00) - eGunner

Not only are these guns prone to catastrophic spontaneous disassembly...they also have a fatal engineering flaw that allows the magazine disconnect to be overridden by pressing the magazine release.

I think Mrs Mo gave $99 for it in 1995.
Spontaneous disassembly :laugh:

Forum List

Back