Biden Has Gotta Go!

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I don't care how you feel about Trump or who you voted for, but things are spiraling out of control. Biden is simply not up to the task and that is becoming more apparent with every passing day. The problem is that just as clearly, Kamala is inept.

The situation is desperate and this is no time for useless partisanship and lame excuses. What is the solution?

How about Biden's latest Nukes for Oil Death Deal where he is colluding with Russia and Iran to give Iran Billions to buy Russian Weapons with, allow Russia to launder Oil and Gas through Iran, and allow Russia to engage in Billions of dollars in financial transactions with Iran with a sweet little loophole carved out, that will allow Russia to continue to help Iran build Nukes, refine Uranium, sell their oil and gas and Russia's oil and gas too, and allow Russia to continue to improve Iran's ICBMs so that they can annihilate Israel.

Joe even wants to give Billions of Dollars to Iran to pay for it all. He should be charged with Treason for what he is doing with Iran but so should Obama and John Kerry have been put on trial for the very same thing.

Why has Obama and Joe Biden worked so hard to collude with Russia and Iran to give Iran the key to The Apocalypse?

Last edited:
Biden is just a figurehead.

The entire Democratic party is completely messed up.

These fools have turned into a bunch of exclusionary bigots

They're clueless and incompetent.

I agree, they need to go.

But not just Biden, ALL of them.

The regressive thinking is going to become very, very unpopular

Watch, you'll see.

I don't care how you feel about Trump or who you voted for, but things are spiraling out of control. Biden is simply not up to the task and that is becoming more apparent with every passing day. The problem is that just as clearly, Kamala is inept.

The situation is desperate and this is no time for useless partisanship and lame excuses. What is the solution?
So in your meathead Biden goes away (by some fantastical means) and problems in the world disapear?

So true because after he was elect President , i though to myself hell will happen with this bozo clown at the white house but in my worse dream i did not imagine it will at been this bad.
The world does not revolve around the guy in the WH.

No one in this country has ever supported doing what could have possibly prevented the war - putting American/NATO troops in Ukraine. Suggestion that Putin would not attack Ukraine if only some other guy was in the WH is just a fantasy in your head.

How about Biden's latest Nukes for Oil Death Deal where he is colluding with Russia and Iran to give Iran Billions to buy Russian Weapons with, allow Russia to launder Oil and Gas through Iran, and allow Russia to engage in Billions of dollars in financial transactions with Iran with a sweet little loophole carved out, that will allow Russia to continue to help Iran build Nukes, refine Uranium, sell their oil and gas and Russia's oil and gas too, and allow Russia to continue to improve Iran's ICBMs so that they can annihilate Israel.

Joe even wants to give Billions of Dollars to Iran to pay for it all. He should be charged with Treason for what he is doing with Iran but so should Obama and John Kerry have been put on trial for the very same thing.

Why has Obama and Joe Biden worked so hard to collude with Russia and Iran to give Iran the key to The Apocalypse?
It's a bit difficult, but I was hoping for solutions rather than recriminations. I know there are no easy answers, but something has got to be done!

No, the problems that Biden is causing will last a long, long time.
You are right, Biden should not have invaded Ukr...wait wtf are you even talking about?

It's like me saying that Trump caused the Covid pandemic. It's completely insane.

How about you go sit in your bedroom and you can come back out when you're ready to express yourself like a big boy.

It's a bit difficult, but I was hoping for solutions rather than recriminations. I know there are no easy answers, but something has got to be done!
Im not sure there is a solution honestly. He's POTUS. Like it or not. Dems control everything at the moment.

Now after November that will change, but doing something about Potato leaves the Whore of CA in charge and that's no better.

The election got us what it got us and we may just have to wait it out.

You are right, Biden should not have invaded Ukr...wait wtf are you even talking about?

It's like me saying that Trump caused Covid. It's insane.
$7 gas.

Double digit inflation.

Persistent international meddling.

There's three, just for starters.

Yeah.

Kick the clueless incompetent leftards OUT !!!

$7 gas.

Double digit inflation.

Persistent international meddling.

There's three, just for starters.

Gas is not $7 it's about $5 national avg.,
Inflation is not double digit its about 7% this month and a third of that number is gasoline price,
Ukraine war was not started by Biden.

Can you really not make your points without ridiculous falsehoods?

• Love
Reactions: BWK

It's like me saying that Trump caused the Covid pandemic. It's completely insane.
Brilliant, Ukraine is the only problem there is....fricken narrow minded dumbass.

Gas is not $7 it's less than $5, inflation is not double digit its about 7%, Ukraine war was not started by Biden.

Can you really not make your points without ridiculous falsehoods?
Shit.

Ostrich much?

lol

Forum List

Back