Notorious 'Proud Boy' arrested in Oregon after fighting in Seattle's CHOP zone

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Some guys just can't get enough! This guy is on probation for fighting..and leaves the state to pick a fight! Another Proud boy......Proud of what remains a mystery to most.

- A Vancouver, Wash., man notorious for brawling in the streets of Portland during political protests is back in jail after allegedly violating his probation and fighting in Seattle's CHOP zone, court records show.

Tusitala "Tiny" Toese of Vancouver was arrested in Oregon and booked into the Multnomah County Jail. Toese is known as a right-wing activist and has been associated with the Proud Boys.
According to court records, Toese showed up at a protest outside Seattle's Capitol Hill Occupied Protest zone and then engaged in a physical fight.
A warrant was issued for his arrest on Tuesday and he was taken into custody.
According to the warrant, Toese is required to obtain permission from his supervising corrections officer before he leaves Clark County. However, on June 15 and 16, a Multnomah County parole and probation officer said she began receiving emails and phone calls that Toese had participated in an assault in Seattle.
The probation officer said several emails included a link to a video that shows Toese push another man while some of his associates punch the man and throw his cell phone to the ground, breaking it. Another video showed Toese and his group walking through the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest area in Seattle.
Toese's community corrections officer told the Multnomah County parole officer that he did not have permission to be in Seattle at the time.
The Multnomah County probation officer also said that Toese has made appearances at recent protests in Portland without permission.

....a real winner ..that's how the blacks that die from committing crimes/etc are = not smart and violent = dead/etc

I'm amazed at how this lil collection of folks...6 blocks at best...has so excited the Right. I wonder how pleased the people there would be..to know they have caused the heads of so many to explode!

As for dude....he no doubt see himself as a white warrior--representing the cause. Oh well..at least he'll have lots of yard cred when he hits prison!

looks like a non-white
Samoan I think..wow..one mixed up puppy, for sure!
1593196365664.png

..these jackasses just don't do 1 or 2 dumb/violent/illegal things......so they will eventually get ''hurt''--and it's their fault--not the cops
Totally agree....not the cops fault at all that idiots like the Proud Boyz get hurt..or jailed!
non-whites---that's them
Nope....race baiters of all stripes.
blacks are more violent --the stats prove it

I’m sure this guy knew what would happen. I applaud his willingness to back up his convictions with actions knowing what it would result in.

That doesn’t mean I agree with or condone the actions themselves.

looks like a non-white
Tusitala “Tiny” Toese, a once-prominent member of the Vancouver-based far-right group Patriot Prayer, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge in Multnomah County Circuit Court on Tuesday.

Toese was sentenced to two years of probation, 80 hours of community service and he is required to pay restitution to his victim, Timothy Ledwith, who has medical bills from the assault.
snip
“I’m not going to speak on that,” he said. “All I’m going to say is God bless the Proud Boys; God bless everyone of the left; let’s just pray for them. But as for me, I’m Tusitala. No more Tiny. There’s no more big boy Tiny. No more Samoa prowler in the streets; this and that. It’s just Tusitala Toese who I was born and created by God to be.”
He beat up an anti-facist: why? because he is a fascist and the proud boys are as well.

looks like a non-white
Tusitala “Tiny” Toese, a once-prominent member of the Vancouver-based far-right group Patriot Prayer, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge in Multnomah County Circuit Court on Tuesday.

Toese was sentenced to two years of probation, 80 hours of community service and he is required to pay restitution to his victim, Timothy Ledwith, who has medical bills from the assault.
snip
“I’m not going to speak on that,” he said. “All I’m going to say is God bless the Proud Boys; God bless everyone of the left; let’s just pray for them. But as for me, I’m Tusitala. No more Tiny. There’s no more big boy Tiny. No more Samoa prowler in the streets; this and that. It’s just Tusitala Toese who I was born and created by God to be.”
He beat up an anti-facist: why? because he is a fascist and the proud boys are as well.
looks non-white to me

looks like a non-white

snip
looks non-white to me

That may be, but he is a alt right!!

I'm amazed at how this lil collection of folks...6 blocks at best...has so excited the Right. I wonder how pleased the people there would be..to know they have caused the heads of so many to explode!

As for dude....he no doubt see himself as a white warrior--representing the cause. Oh well..at least he'll have lots of yard cred when he hits prison!
sooooo there have been several shootings , murder , rape, arson.... ect in that typical leftist shithole and you are posting about a scuffle ......wow ! you are one pathetic pussy .

Some guys just can't get enough! This guy is on probation for fighting..and leaves the state to pick a fight! Another Proud boy......Proud of what remains a mystery to most.

- A Vancouver, Wash., man notorious for brawling in the streets of Portland during political protests is back in jail after allegedly violating his probation and fighting in Seattle's CHOP zone, court records show.

Tusitala "Tiny" Toese of Vancouver was arrested in Oregon and booked into the Multnomah County Jail. Toese is known as a right-wing activist and has been associated with the Proud Boys.
According to court records, Toese showed up at a protest outside Seattle's Capitol Hill Occupied Protest zone and then engaged in a physical fight.
A warrant was issued for his arrest on Tuesday and he was taken into custody.
According to the warrant, Toese is required to obtain permission from his supervising corrections officer before he leaves Clark County. However, on June 15 and 16, a Multnomah County parole and probation officer said she began receiving emails and phone calls that Toese had participated in an assault in Seattle.
The probation officer said several emails included a link to a video that shows Toese push another man while some of his associates punch the man and throw his cell phone to the ground, breaking it. Another video showed Toese and his group walking through the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest area in Seattle.
Toese's community corrections officer told the Multnomah County parole officer that he did not have permission to be in Seattle at the time.
The Multnomah County probation officer also said that Toese has made appearances at recent protests in Portland without permission.
hopefully he beat the living dog shit out a few of the commie bastards.

Forum List

Back