Nothing Seems to Be Working for Democrats and the Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
306-232...scoreboard.
Hitler ‘won’ his election too.

Biden won in a landslide though 306-232.

You're a Nazi lover and fan of white suprmacists so you'll know this....quick...what was Hitler's margin?
Biden cheated---------------there is no support for the senile old pedophile--he can't get people to show up to even go to his rallies.
Rallies are not polls. Last year, rallies were a sure fire mechanism to kill off voters.

Biden and the dems got 500% of the non-living vote!
That's OK, Trump got 100% of the brain-dead vote.
That's ironic considering you voted for the brain-dead candidate.
Given he was still the better candidate despite being senile, of course.
Not even close. I'm glad you can admit that he is senile.
I never denied he's senile. I doubt he'll last a whole term.
Yet, you accuse Trump's supporters of being "brain-dead."

How hypocritical of you.

Too late, I got my second shot early in January
Why do you think we fking care? Christmas present for you? Who fking cares. I don’t need medication! Why did you?
Nah, I am essential. I’d be missed. You? Not so much.
You bragged you took medication, you afraid of being sick? Makes you nonessential. My immune system must be better than yours

Well, it's a vaccine, not a medication for one thing. My job makes me essential. Your immune system has failed you...you're an idiot.

Tell you what, next time you or your kids have a surgery, insist that the doctors don't wear gloves or masks.

Whats that? You won't do that? Why? Are you afraid of being sick. That makes you and them non essential.

Fuck you.

Why do you think we fking care? Christmas present for you? Who fking cares. I don’t need medication! Why did you?
You bragged you took medication, you afraid of being sick? Makes you nonessential. My immune system must be better than yours

Well, it's a vaccine, not a medication for one thing. My job makes me essential. Your immune system has failed you...you're an idiot.

Tell you what, next time you or your kids have a surgery, insist that the doctors don't wear gloves or masks.

Whats that? You won't do that? Why? Are you afraid of being sick. That makes you and them non essential.

Fuck you.
Every life is essential, all lives matter and vaccines are for people with phobias germaphobe .
In my country your business is yours and mine is mine. You should respect everyone’s.

the cop that shot the unarmed white woman at the capitol?

You mean the woman engaged in the
January 6 violent attempt to overturn the election for the loser who lied to her that the election was stolen by black people in cities like Atlanta Detroit Philadelphia and Milwaukee. She joined white nationalist militia types and reached a location in the attack where several armed agents had their weapons out and aimed at the attackers. So she got shot, war is hell.

Trump killed her as much as anybody when he convinced her she would be a patriot if she went to the Capitol and stopped the certification of the votes. As far as she knew at the time she died thinking the MAGA mob won and Trump is President by now.

January 6 violent attempt to overturn the election for the loser who lied to her that the election was stolen by black people in cities like Atlanta Detroit Philadelphia and Milwaukee. She joined white nationalist militia types and reached a location in the attack where several armed agents had their weapons out and aimed at the attackers. So she got shot, war is hell.

Trump killed her as much as anybody when he convinced her she would be a patriot if she went to the Capitol and stopped the certification of the votes. As far as she knew at the time she died thinking the MAGA mob won and Trump is President by now.
Yeah, like the black man using counterfeit bills, taking illegal drugs and driving under the influence. So?

Yeah, like the black man using counterfeit bills, taking illegal drugs and driving under the influence. So?

was she handcuffed with her hands behind her back on the pavement on her stomach with two cops on her back and legs and the third cop with his knee on her neck for nine minutes abd 29 seconds?

Or was she shot in the instant when she was trying to climb break into the Senate Chamber during a riot to do harm.

Fuck you.
Every life is essential, all lives matter and vaccines are for people with phobias germaphobe .
In my country your business is yours and mine is mine. You should respect everyone’s.

Every life is essential...you are constantly making yours less valuable with your nutty rhetoric.

306-232...scoreboard.

You're a Nazi lover and fan of white suprmacists so you'll know this....quick...what was Hitler's margin?
Biden cheated---------------there is no support for the senile old pedophile--he can't get people to show up to even go to his rallies.
Rallies are not polls. Last year, rallies were a sure fire mechanism to kill off voters.

So you voted for Trump? Did you do it while listening to JustinE Timberlake?
Sorry, I can't help your dementia.
We agree. You are sorry.
You're right for once that we agree I'm sorry I can't help your dementia.
You’re the old man. Sucks eh, closer to death than birth. Tik tok tik tok...:
LOL

You prove yet again you're demented. G'head, tell the forum how you know how old I am...

:abgg2q.jpg:

306-232...scoreboard.
306-232...Works for me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

SCOREBOARD!
Screenshot_20210414-181502_Samsung Internet.jpg

tenor.gif

306-232...scoreboard.

That's ironic considering you voted for the brain-dead candidate.
Given he was still the better candidate despite being senile, of course.
Not even close. I'm glad you can admit that he is senile.
I never denied he's senile. I doubt he'll last a whole term.
Yet, you accuse Trump's supporters of being "brain-dead."

How hypocritical of you.
What's hypocritical about voting for the better candidate?

Leave it to an imbecile to compare passing a counterfeit bill with joining a violent seditious mob determined to get to lawmakers in our nation's Capitol on Insurrection Day.

Everything is falling apart for Democrats. They hide behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops they don’t trust, and Biden and Harris visit bakeries while avoiding inner cities in turmoil and the border.

The people who told them Trump “colluded with Russia” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

The people who told them Trump said neo-Nazis were “fine people” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

The people who told them Trump advised to “drink bleach” — are telling them the election wasn’t stolen.

And the latest being they insert personal opinions into poll results.

I’m going to sit back and enjoy watching Democrats destroy their own cities over the next few weeks. My Sam’s Club pallet of popcorn will arrive today.
You are SOOOOOO right.
Biden's approval rating is in the 60s
2/3 of voters approve of his handling of COVID
2/3 of voters love his infrastructure plan
Right direction/Wrong direction of the country seen a Right Direction my a clear majority.
Unemployment is down.
The economy is booming.

Send back that stimulus? No? guess you're approving as well.

My goodness! How could things get any worse for Democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back