Nothing Seems to Be Working for Democrats and the Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said rubber bullets for the ones in Louisville I said those who loot and riot

You are a liar - You never said rubber bullest until you posted the Louisville “verbal assault” video.

. I would shoot rioters and looters and then guess what...no more rioters and looters.

And you mention RUBBER BULLETS in direct response to Louisville which you determined was not a peaceful protest. They are not rioting or looting in Louisville. according to the website you linked to, they were committing verbal assault.

RUBBER BULLETS 26928502
#1) We disagree what is and is not a peaceful protest.

And you specifically cited “antagonistic rhetoric” as a reason to use RUBBER BULLETS 26928502
#2) Shooting them with rubber bullets and tear gas, 100%. And not "black lives matter" but other antagonistic rhetoric.

From those posts you want police to use real bullets on rioters snd looters which is fine with me with some qualifications. But you want to use rubber bullets on peaceful protesters like the ones in Louisville for using what you call antagonistic rhetoric.

If thats not what you mean / say so. But that is what you put in writing.

I never said rubber bullets for the ones in Louisville I said those who loot and riot

You are a liar - You never said rubber bullest until you posted the Louisville “verbal assault” video.

. I would shoot rioters and looters and then guess what...no more rioters and looters.

And you mention RUBBER BULLETS in direct response to Louisville which you determined was not a peaceful protest. They are not rioting or looting in Louisville. according to the website you linked to, they were committing verbal assault.

RUBBER BULLETS 26928502
#1) We disagree what is and is not a peaceful protest.

And you specifically cited “antagonistic rhetoric” as a reason to use RUBBER BULLETS 26928502
#2) Shooting them with rubber bullets and tear gas, 100%. And not "black lives matter" but other antagonistic rhetoric.

From those posts you want police to use real bullets on rioters snd looters which is fine with me with some qualifications. But you want to use rubber bullets on peaceful protesters like the ones in Louisville for using what you call antagonistic rhetoric.

If thats not what you mean / say so. But that is what you put in writing.
If that is your understanding then I apologize. I want rubber bullets on those who pose a threat and real bullets on those who are in the midst of crimes.

Keep up, old draft dodger coward.

Actually when I had my Draft PhysicaI Exam I had two pins in my left ankle after an older gentleman hit me head on with his 1964 Pontiac LeMans (The image of that grille is burned in my mind)! while I was riding my Triumph on the way to work.

The accident put me in the hospital for two weeks and while there my former girlfriend came to see me. I couldn’t run away - but we ended up married and our first daughter was born. They didn’t draft dads.

So you are a liar when you call me a draft dodger. I was never eligible for the draft.

I’m am proud of protesting the war because it was wrong. It was never about saving my own skin. I studied the war on my own, deeply curios as to how a Catholic could be ‘freely elected’ to President of South Vietnamese - that was 80% Buddhist. I learned that Ho Chi MINH was to the Vietnamese what Washington is to Americans. I got the Domino Effect but that war was a huge mistake.

I supported George HW Bush First Gulf WAR / doing it and handling it an ending it the way he did.

I supported Jr BUSH’s decision to go into Afghanistan but he fucked up that war by declaring victory and switching resources and focus in the debacle in IRAQ.

Keep up, old draft dodger coward.

Actually when I had my Draft PhysicaI Exam I had two pins in my left ankle after an older gentleman hit me head on with his 1964 Pontiac LeMans (The image of that grille is burned in my mind)! while I was riding my Triumph on the way to work.

The accident put me in the hospital for two weeks and while there my former girlfriend came to see me. I couldn’t run away - but we ended up married and our first daughter was born. They didn’t draft dads.

So you are a liar when you call me a draft dodger. I was never eligible for the draft.

I’m am proud of protesting the war because it was wrong. It was never about saving my own skin. I studied the war on my own, deeply curios as to how a Catholic could be ‘freely elected’ to President of South Vietnamese - that was 80% Buddhist. I learned that Ho Chi MINH was to the Vietnamese what Washington is to Americans. I got the Domino Effect but that war was a huge mistake.

I supported George HW Bush First Gulf WAR / doing it and handling it an ending it the way he did.

I supported Jr BUSH’s decision to go into Afghanistan but he fucked up that war by declaring victory and switching resources and focus in the debacle in IRAQ.
Right and wrong is subjective. All wars are bad but not all wars are wrong. Victors write history. Fighting a war without an exit strategy is idiotic. Hence GW is an idiot. You two have that in common.

I want rubber bullets on those who pose a threat

Don’t you see the razor thin line between rightful peaceful and intolerant people like you deciding what is free speech and what is a looming threat of real violence.

Youvare talking about preemptive use of force by law enforcement. Its not what I would expect coming from a libertarian.

I want rubber bullets on those who pose a threat

Don’t you see the razor thin line between rightful peaceful and intolerant people like you deciding what is free speech and what is a looming threat of real violence.

Youvare talking about preemptive use of force by law enforcement. Its not what I would expect coming from a libertarian.
Mother fucker the police decide not I. Intolerant because I dont want people screaming in my and my kids faces but that’s not where I want the bullets as I can take care of myself but if they march on a police station with an intent to do harm then rubber bullets. If they start looting and burning. Real bullets. Is that clear, you pussy leftist? But what I want and what the police decide may not be the same.

306-232...scoreboard.
Hitler ‘won’ his election too.

Biden won in a landslide though 306-232.

You're a Nazi lover and fan of white suprmacists so you'll know this....quick...what was Hitler's margin?

LMAO everyone knows Dems cheated and stole the election. Also, Joe Biden is your leader :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Nah, what everyone knows is that Conservatism is a mental disorder.

Yes, respecting the Constitution is so weird!
LOL

The Constitution says the Congress shall certify a presidential election.

Exactly how is subverting the Constitution by trying to prevent that certification, respecting the Constitution?
So the Senate is not allowed to vote against approving a SC nominee? The Constitution also says the Congress shall approve Supreme Court nominees.
Holy shit! :eusa_doh:

Fucking moron, we're talking about certifying a presidential election -- not confirming justices.

1233796371590.gif

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

306-232...scoreboard.

You're a Nazi lover and fan of white suprmacists so you'll know this....quick...what was Hitler's margin?
Biden cheated---------------there is no support for the senile old pedophile--he can't get people to show up to even go to his rallies.
Rallies are not polls. Last year, rallies were a sure fire mechanism to kill off voters.

Biden and the dems got 500% of the non-living vote!
That's OK, Trump got 100% of the brain-dead vote.
That's ironic considering you voted for the brain-dead candidate.
Given he was still the better candidate despite being senile, of course.
Not even close. I'm glad you can admit that he is senile.
I never denied he's senile. I doubt he'll last a whole term.

306-232...scoreboard.

Biden cheated---------------there is no support for the senile old pedophile--he can't get people to show up to even go to his rallies.
Rallies are not polls. Last year, rallies were a sure fire mechanism to kill off voters.

So you voted for Trump? Did you do it while listening to JustinE Timberlake?
Sorry, I can't help your dementia.

306-232...scoreboard.

LOL!! Irony meters the world over beg for mercy!

306-232...scoreboard.

LOL!! Irony meters the world over beg for mercy!
:boohoo:

306-232...scoreboard.

We agree. You are sorry.

306-232...scoreboard.

We agree. You are sorry.
You're right for once that we agree I'm sorry I can't help your dementia.

306-232...scoreboard.

We agree. You are sorry.
You're right for once that we agree I'm sorry I can't help your dementia.
You’re the old man. Sucks eh, closer to death than birth. Tik tok tik tok...:

The modern day plague is that nearly 1/2 of the nation belongs to a cult. The rest don't support the blob.
you should renounce your cult and stay away from the vaccine.
Too late, I got my second shot early in January.

Trump followers are a cult. You can't identify any time you have ever disagreed with your cult leader (and posted about it here)...can you?

The BLM peaceful protest is against systematic racism in law enforcement
Do you know there’s more cop on white abuse? Have you actually done any research?

the cop that shot the unarmed white woman at the capitol?

why don’t you care about black deaths a week in black town Chicago?

I care, the villains should be terminated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back