Nothing Seems to Be Working for Democrats and the Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
DemoTurd party loyalists like Dragon think the party is clean and pure.

I'm not an American, much less a Democrat, but I can read the public record of arrests and convictions during the various administrations and can't help but notice a distinct difference: There have been a combined 317 criminal indictments combined against members of the Trump, Reagan and Nixon Administrations, 3 total against the members of the Obama, Clinton and Carter Administrations.

Of the three Republican Presidents, Trump had the most, by far. And before you start blaming Democrats for the prosecutions, these people were prosecuted by the Republican Departments of Justice, under those Presidents. Furthermore, Trump and W both had Republican Houses and Senates to control investigations of their administrations as well.

You fools repeated call the Obama Administration the "most corrupt in history", as a non-partisan, impartial observer, that just looks like yet another Republican lie. Crime across the board in the USA went DOWN under Obama, and has skyrocketed under Trump.

Just reading the statistics on these two parties as an impartial observer, in regards to:
  • the economy - 0 crashes under Democrats versus 4 for Republicans
  • crime - lowest levels in 20 years under Obama, skyrocketing under Trump
  • illegal immigation - more deportations and more employer prosecutions under Democrats results in lower illegal immigration and self-deportation
  • stock market - Obama doubled the market in his first 4 years, Trump's went up by 50%. 100% is more than 50% - a lot more.
  • world trade - the US trade deficit was nearly $150 billion higher under Trump, than it was under Obama.

As a banker, I was trained to drill down on data and parse financial and government records. 30 years a nerd. My analysis leads me to wonder how any reasonably intelligent person who was voting for their best financial interests, would ever vote for a Republican. Unless you're really rich and benefitting from all of those tax cuts for the top 10% because no other economic level of the population is really benefitting from these policies.

When your policies are doing harm to 90% of the population, and the only way you can get votes is to lie about the other side, your country is in trouble.
Oh I forgot. You are a fucking Frostback Hoser. Your opinion means less than dogshit.

Yeah, I live in the best country in the world, with one of the best education systems in the world, with the fastest growing middle class in the world. World leaders are beating a path to our door, to learn how we avoided the 2008 global financial meltdown (banking regulations, bitches), and how we're managing the covid crisis, living over the meth lab that is the USA.

What would Canadians know about how good governance functions or what a well run country looks like? It's not like we're doing better than everybody else in building a great country!!

Name one member of the Trump Cult who isn't.
Hey antisemite witch. You made an accusation. Are you going to apologize or just go on your merry way? I never once accused our president of being a pedo. 71 and zero manners. You're a real winner.
^^^ Coming from a moron who makes false allegations of others. Priceless.

face-palm-gif.278959
Name one false allegation? You are definitely old aka in your 60s and you definitely suffer from severe OCD hence you repeat the same memes and GIFs and insults. I ll patiently await your intelligent response LOL.

I'm not an American, much less a Democrat, but I can read the public record of arrests and convictions during the various administrations and can't help but notice a distinct difference: There have been a combined 317 criminal indictments combined against members of the Trump, Reagan and Nixon Administrations, 3 total against the members of the Obama, Clinton and Carter Administrations.

Of the three Republican Presidents, Trump had the most, by far. And before you start blaming Democrats for the prosecutions, these people were prosecuted by the Republican Departments of Justice, under those Presidents. Furthermore, Trump and W both had Republican Houses and Senates to control investigations of their administrations as well.

You fools repeated call the Obama Administration the "most corrupt in history", as a non-partisan, impartial observer, that just looks like yet another Republican lie. Crime across the board in the USA went DOWN under Obama, and has skyrocketed under Trump.

Just reading the statistics on these two parties as an impartial observer, in regards to:
  • illegal immigation - more deportations and more employer prosecutions under Democrats results in lower illegal immigration and self-deportation
  • stock market - Obama doubled the market in his first 4 years, Trump's went up by 50%. 100% is more than 50% - a lot more.
  • world trade - the US trade deficit was nearly $150 billion higher under Trump, than it was under Obama.

As a banker, I was trained to drill down on data and parse financial and government records. 30 years a nerd. My analysis leads me to wonder how any reasonably intelligent person who was voting for their best financial interests, would ever vote for a Republican. Unless you're really rich and benefitting from all of those tax cuts for the top 10% because no other economic level of the population is really benefitting from these policies.

When your policies are doing harm to 90% of the population, and the only way you can get votes is to lie about the other side, your country is in trouble.
Oh I forgot. You are a fucking Frostback Hoser. Your opinion means less than dogshit.

You voted for Donald Trump. A man who is less than dogshit.

Hey antisemite witch. You made an accusation. Are you going to apologize or just go on your merry way? I never once accused our president of being a pedo. 71 and zero manners. You're a real winner.

face-palm-gif.278959
Name one false allegation? You are definitely old aka in your 60s and you definitely suffer from severe OCD hence you repeat the same memes and GIFs and insults. I ll patiently await your intelligent response LOL.

Dear lord! We've haven't got the time to list them all, but you can start with all of the lies in your signature, A$$hat.

face-palm-gif.278959

Dear lord! We've haven't got the time to list them all, but you can start with all of the lies in your signature, A$$hat.
No lies. There is a link there. You said "Jews invented whining". Now, are you going to take back that I said our president was a Pedo or not? You bitch.

face-palm-gif.278959
My age, my weight, OCD... all false allegations.

But g'head, ShortBus, cry about others levying false accusations against you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

face-palm-gif.278959

Nope. I stand by them. You're 100% in your 60s. Likely late 60s. You 100% suffer from severe OCD and you just proved it again. Same ad Hominem and same GIF. Find the post where I called our President a Pedo and I will leave this site 4ever but if you can't you leave it forever. Fair? Or will you cower like the cowardly old ass mother fucker you are? Bitch.

You voted for Donald Trump. A man who is less than dogshit.
I will take 100 Trumps over you girly man Trudeaufag any day and twice on Sundays, Communist.

face-palm-gif.278959

Nope. I stand by them. You're 100% in your 60s. Likely late 60s. You 100% suffer from severe OCD and you just proved it again. Same ad Hominem and same GIF. Find the post where I called our President a Pedo and I will leave this site 4ever but if you can't you leave it forever. Fair? Or will you cower like the cowardly old ass mother fucker you are? Bitch.
LOL

Poor, mentally deranged, ShortBus.

gifs and insults are not a symptoms of OCD.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I never told you how old I am or even gave you clues to guess; meaning any number you throw out is made up and is a false allegation. Same with my weight.

Yet here you are, crying like a 4 year old girl that someone made a false allegation about you.

Irony much?

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I never told you how old I am or even gave you clues to guess; meaning any number you throw out is made up and is a false allegation. Same with my weight.

Yet here you are, crying like a 4 year old girl that someone made a false allegation about you.

Irony much?
#1) You said granny died at 93...mine did too just recently. I am 40...but in your case it was NOT granny it was mother. So you're at least 20 years old than me, likely 25-27.

#2) You repeat the same shit over and over again and you're super literal. If I said, I was freezing my ass off, you would want proof of a frozen ass. If I said it was raining cats and dogs you would literally believe it was cats and dogs. You 100% have severe OCD. Get help.

#3) You're definitely a fat fuck. You are a software engineer and you're old. That is a lot of time sitting around getting fat.

Don't care about false allegations but Pedo is against the rules of USMB. I would never accuse anyone of that unless there was direct proof and a conviction.

You're one dumb mother fucker. I will call Biden a liar as he lied about:

#1) Halting Fracking...said he would not but he did
#2) Border security...won't allow reporters there
#3) Packing the court
#4) Supporting making DC and PR states

Now carry on with your same ad hominems, GIFs and memes as your OCD won't allow anything else. You are very amusing though. For a worthless fucking idiot anyway.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Irony much?
#1) You said granny died at 93...mine did too just recently. I am 40...but in your case it was NOT granny it was mother. So you're at least 20 years old than me, likely 25-27.

#2) You repeat the same shit over and over again and you're super literal. If I said, I was freezing my ass off, you would want proof of a frozen ass. If I said it was raining cats and dogs you would literally believe it was cats and dogs. You 100% have severe OCD. Get help.

#3) You're definitely a fat fuck. You are a software engineer and you're old. That is a lot of time sitting around getting fat.

Don't care about false allegations but Pedo is against the rules of USMB. I would never accuse anyone of that unless there was direct proof and a conviction.

#3) Packing the court

Now carry on with your same ad hominems, GIFs and memes as your OCD won't allow anything else. You are very amusing though. For a worthless fucking idiot anyway.
LOL

You're utterly deranged and obsessed with me. And no, I never told you my mom was 93 when she died. Now you're lying to cover your other lies.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper
Yeah, they got their ass kicked in November after cheating 4 years earlier.
Funny thing about that. Whatever happened that "Russia! Russia! Russia!" being the greatest threat our electoral system had ever faced to absolute silence on the matter 4 years later? Did Russia! just give up because TRUMP! shut them down so thoroughly or did the "right" guy win so there was no need to complain about foreign interference in our elections?

Just in case anyone is unclear on the concept, I'm saying that foreign interference in our elections is only a "problem" if a Republican wins.

The social media companies clamped down on the troll farms. Much to the chagrin of blob supporters.

They definitely tried to help the blob stay in office. Nothing was better for the enemies of the nation than to have the US President in their hip pocket...indebted to the thug in Russia and "in love" (his words) with the thug in North Korea.
Lol, Biden is keeping us civilians out of Washington and is refusing any admittance into his kids in cages centers. A great Hitler.
View attachment 479851

Somehow I see video of Biden's detention centers...so you're full of shit.

Biden got 10M more votes than your blob.

PS. What bills has "your president" signed lately in the make-believe world you live in?
900 illegals packed into a cage designed for 80 people. And you Leftards cheer.

And at least half of Biden’s votes were from actual voters.
100% of Biden's votes were from actual voters.
Well, we all know that’s yet another lie from you.
You're an idiot. No judge ruled she violated any law. In fact, what he said was...

Given that the standards are invalid for being enacted without compliance with the APA, the
Court declines, for now, to determine whether the mandatory presumption imposed is contrary to
the law, as plaintiffs have alleged in Count I. Resolution of that issue becomes unnecessary in
light of the decision to grant relief to plaintiffs on Count II of the complaint.

And no, that ruling didn't actually invalidate one single vote.
We all know Biden is an illegitimate ruler, no sense defending the indefensible.

Who does? You don't KNOW that, because it's not true. You BELIEVE that, but you're believing, doesn't make it so. And having an absolutely belief in something that is demonstrably false, makes you look a total fool.
Illegitimate pedo joe is his name, and stupidity is his game. You own it!
"pedo"

Hi Q! :hhello:
Short for pedophile. :itsok:
Great, name the child who ever accused him of sexually abusing them....
Plenty of pictures, but you're a political hack. But if they did come out against a democrat. Their life would be destroyed, ask Paula Jones. But that Ford chick is your hero. You're such a hypocrite, you don't care if someone is destroyed, as long as they tow the line.

When you are reducing to baseless accusations of pedophilia against President Biden, it shows how morally bankrupt the Republican Party has truly become. This is after impeaching Bill Clinton, for lying about a consensual affair with an adult woman.

Two of the six sitting Republican Supreme Court Justices have been credibly accused of sexual harassment/abuse of women, but Republicans chose to vilify the women, and ram those nominations down the throats of the American public, undermining the credibility of the Court.

Republicans have devolved into a White Nationalist Party, hell bent on stripping women and minorities of their rights. They slander and lie about the opposition to frighten people into voting for their failed policies while the nation is in the toilet with the waters swirling. The have no platform, no agenda and no plans, other than to be the party of white grievance.

The white man must rule, and rule with an iron fist. America is:
  • Home of the brave - cowering from and murdering minorities 1500 die in police custody annually
  • Land of the Free - highest incarceration rates in the WORLD.
Home to:
  • Truth - Donald Trump lied 30,000 times
  • Justice - Pardoned all of his guilty cronies
  • And the American Way - gerrymandering, voter suppression, police brutality.
All you leftwing NAZI turds accused Trump of incest and pedophilia, so according to you that means the left is morally bankrupt.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Irony much?

#3) Packing the court

Don't waste your time arguing with this idiot. His favorite tactic is belaboring some minor point endlessly because that's the only thing he can win on.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper
Yeah, they got their ass kicked in November after cheating 4 years earlier.
Funny thing about that. Whatever happened that "Russia! Russia! Russia!" being the greatest threat our electoral system had ever faced to absolute silence on the matter 4 years later? Did Russia! just give up because TRUMP! shut them down so thoroughly or did the "right" guy win so there was no need to complain about foreign interference in our elections?

Just in case anyone is unclear on the concept, I'm saying that foreign interference in our elections is only a "problem" if a Republican wins.

The social media companies clamped down on the troll farms. Much to the chagrin of blob supporters.

They definitely tried to help the blob stay in office. Nothing was better for the enemies of the nation than to have the US President in their hip pocket...indebted to the thug in Russia and "in love" (his words) with the thug in North Korea.
Lol, Biden is keeping us civilians out of Washington and is refusing any admittance into his kids in cages centers. A great Hitler.
View attachment 479851

Somehow I see video of Biden's detention centers...so you're full of shit.

Biden got 10M more votes than your blob.

PS. What bills has "your president" signed lately in the make-believe world you live in?
900 illegals packed into a cage designed for 80 people. And you Leftards cheer.

And at least half of Biden’s votes were from actual voters.
100% of Biden's votes were from actual voters.
Well, we all know that’s yet another lie from you.
You're an idiot. No judge ruled she violated any law. In fact, what he said was...

Given that the standards are invalid for being enacted without compliance with the APA, the
Court declines, for now, to determine whether the mandatory presumption imposed is contrary to
the law, as plaintiffs have alleged in Count I. Resolution of that issue becomes unnecessary in
light of the decision to grant relief to plaintiffs on Count II of the complaint.

And no, that ruling didn't actually invalidate one single vote.
We all know Biden is an illegitimate ruler, no sense defending the indefensible.

Who does? You don't KNOW that, because it's not true. You BELIEVE that, but you're believing, doesn't make it so. And having an absolutely belief in something that is demonstrably false, makes you look a total fool.
Illegitimate pedo joe is his name, and stupidity is his game. You own it!
"pedo"

Hi Q! :hhello:
Short for pedophile. :itsok:
Great, name the child who ever accused him of sexually abusing them....
Name any pedophile who was accused by his victims.
Donald Trump.
Link....Thank you

All blank...Post your exact quote. Thank you

Not blank for me. Plus there's a link at the bottom.

Keep dodging.

You're the guy who is dodging, lying and now you're claiming Joe Biden is a pedophile, on no evidence. Your posts were always light on facts, information or any sort of confirmation of your business and investment skills, which you claim are the source of your income, while spend half your day her posting 60+ fact free posts each day.

You keep saying the election was stolen, but refuse to read any of the court orders which said it wasn't, instead going with Trump and Guiliani's talking points, which Sydney Powell has readily admitted were stuff she made up. In her response to the Dominion Voting Machines lawsuits, Powell said that no reasonable person should have taken her claims about Dominion seriously.

We certainly didn't but you seems to have fallen for all their false claims, hook line and sinker. Grifters gotta grift.

Biden is a pedophile.

Name a person who accused him of sexually assaulting them as a child....

Why don't you ask his daughter, the one he liked to take showers with. The one that turned out to be a sex addict. I'm sure there is a story there, but you loons Don't care. As long as they are one of your own.

Why would I ask her? She never accused him of sexually assaulting her.

She did, in the minds of the Qsters.

You sure are obsessed with 'Q'

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Irony much?

#3) Packing the court

LOL

You're utterly deranged and obsessed with me. And no, I never told you my mom was 93 when she died. Now you're lying to cover your other lies.
Except you did but you can put me on ignore if this troubles you too much.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Irony much?

#3) Packing the court

Don't waste your time arguing with this idiot. His favorite tactic is belaboring some minor point endlessly because that's the only thing he can win on.
That is his severe OCD acting up. He is very ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back