Nothing Seems to Be Working for Democrats and the Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big picture Questions for all the Culture War Confederates on this thread:

Do you actually think most Americans accept Trump’s big election fraud lie.

Do you actually believe riots by criminals around peaceful Black Lives Matter protest is the most serious problem we face in America?

Do you actually believe the Republican process underway to make it more difficult for poor people and college students to vote will be a winning strategy for Trumpism and/or the Republican party?

“When you look at what actual voters think, it is the GOP (which has shrunk to 25 percent of the electorate, according to Gallup polling) who dug itself into a hole," she explained. Citing the Morning Consult-Politico poll, Rubin noted that Biden's approval is at 60 percent and only 37 percent disapproval, winning over independents 52 percent to 40. Republicans are losing the battle against Biden: conservative columnist

What I see from this thread is that leftists are easily triggered.

Biden conducted a swindle.

when watching leftists fall apart,

I agree and watching Biden's border clusterfuck is entertaining as well.

There is a big difference between "winning" and "stealing". Beijing Biden never "won"

There was massive and obvious fraud, and it will be proven.

They are destroying their own cities.

While it certainly seems things are chaotic and a mess for our country

laugh at that fucking spectacle installed by Dominion..

And in Michigan the courts ruled Democrats stole the election

Neat PROG responses, their word is our people don't suck because they "won" the election.
Leftists are easily triggered. I stand by my words. You're case in point.

306-232...scoreboard.
Hitler ‘won’ his election too.

Biden won in a landslide though 306-232.

You're a Nazi lover and fan of white suprmacists so you'll know this....quick...what was Hitler's margin?
Biden cheated---------------there is no support for the senile old pedophile--he can't get people to show up to even go to his rallies.
Rallies are not polls. Last year, rallies were a sure fire mechanism to kill off voters.

Biden and the dems got 500% of the non-living vote!
That's OK, Trump got 100% of the brain-dead vote.
That's ironic considering you voted for the brain-dead candidate.
Given he was still the better candidate despite being senile, of course.
Not even close. I'm glad you can admit that he is senile.

306-232...scoreboard.
Hitler ‘won’ his election too.

Biden won in a landslide though 306-232.

You're a Nazi lover and fan of white suprmacists so you'll know this....quick...what was Hitler's margin?
Biden cheated---------------there is no support for the senile old pedophile--he can't get people to show up to even go to his rallies.
Rallies are not polls. Last year, rallies were a sure fire mechanism to kill off voters.

Biden and the dems got 500% of the non-living vote!
That's OK, Trump got 100% of the brain-dead vote.
So you voted for Trump? Did you do it while listening to JustinE Timberlake?

Man, excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO. What a ridiculous post but it is good for a laugh.

Please let us know what’s ridiculous about it. Did you really think calling issues at the border a Biden clusterfuck Is going to hurt Biden and the Democrats?

I think you got one path to stopping Biden’s momentum. Keep enough of you idiots from getting vaccinated and use some biological warfare against the Democrats. That’s what’s going on in Michigan right now. The red counties are burning up with a new strain of Covid Republicans are pushing an anti-vaccine agenda. Covid in Iris and just plain idiots need to stop the economic economic recovery that’s going to hit y’all like a ton of bricks in the worm colony that you are in.

Oh it will hurt Biden and the DNC all right.

Most Americans want all illegals out of our country. They cost us billions each year. You think voters are going to like bussing, flying and paying for hotel rooms for illegals who should be bussed back to the border??

The mid terms in 2022 will tell the tale. Oh and I think the Red cities and states are doing much better than the closed blue cities and states. My state is red and has been open for quite a while and we are doing just fine.

The only thing Biden's momentum has going is a mess at the border and what he's spending. He's already added 1.9 trillion to the debt and will ad more with his infrastructure bill that has only 5% earmarked for infrastructure. You can just guess what the rest of the bill will be spent on.

No the stuttering fuck is in charge of one giant clusterfuck which we tax payers will be footing the bills for.

Leftists are easily triggered.

like you ain’t.

Black Lives Matter protesters verbally assault young children at a cheerleading competition
Verbal assault for snowflakes only
You’re dishonest. I said BLM isn’t peaceful and said the same if it were pro 2nd amendment and anti abortion protesters. Yelling in peoples faces isn’t peaceful. Call me a snowflake to my face and see what happens.

Yelling in peoples faces isn’t peaceful.

They were not yelling in peoples faces. They were 10 feet away and off to the side. They allowed all the people to pass on the way to the cheerleading competition just like the ACLU says.
You measured? Watch the video. Less than 10 feet. Why won’t you acknowledge that I feel the same about pro lifers and 2nd amendment supporters. Doesn’t fit your narrative that I am a racist?

Why won’t you acknowledge that I feel the same about pro lifers and 2nd amendment supporters.

It does not matter that you are a snowflake no matter what peaceful protest issue you encounter on the street.

The BLM peaceful protest is against systematic racism in law enforcement. The police are the issue. And you want police to deprive black protesters of their First Amendment if you, a white man, becomes agitated when a BLM protest is loud and anywhere near your agitated white face.. You say you want police to use rubber bullets on that dozen or so black peaceful protesters because they continued protesting when parents with little girls walked by.

You are thereby endorsing systematic racism by law enforcement at the Louisville Ky protest site.

I’m glad the Louisville police at the scene have much better judgment about what defines peaceful protest and what defines violent criminal activity. I’m glad they are professional and not an agitated snowflake like you.

Most Americans want all illegals out of our country.

based on what?

Do you have an updated version of this GALLUP question?

Last week’s Gallup poll reaffirmed what we have known for a long time: The vast majority of Americans want sensible solutions to immigration policy, with 65 percent of Americans believing that unauthorized immigrants should be allowed to get legal status and a pathway to citizenship. A small minority—only 19 percent—believe that unauthorized immigrants should be deported from the United States.

What would it cost if this fringe minority of Americans got their way, and the United States took the draconian step of deporting 11.3 million unauthorized immigrants from the country?

Based on previous analysis from the Center for American Progress, a mass deportation strategy would cost an average of $10,070 per person, for a total of $114 billion to remove 11.3 million people.

This figure includes the high costs that would be required to find each and every unauthorized individual. Since two-thirds of the unauthorized population have been in the country for more than a decade, they are well-settled into our families, communities, and schools. Finding every single person without legal status would be a logistical nightmare that would cause significant social and emotional damage to entire communities. CAP’s $114 billion estimate also includes the cost to detain these individuals while they wait for removal, to process them through the immigration courts, and to transport them abroad.

What Would It Cost to Deport 11.3 Million Unauthorized Immigrants? - Center for American Progress

What Would It Cost to Deport 11.3 Million Unauthorized Immigrants? - Center for American Progress

Still the same five years later;

new poll conducted January 29 to February 1 by Vox and Data for Progress (DFP) found that a majority of 1,124 likely voters and an overwhelming proportion of Democrats “strongly” or “somewhat” supported offering a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants broadly (69 percent and 86 percent, respectively). That support jumps to 72 percent of likely voters and 87 percent of Democrats if you ask them specifically about “DREAMers” who were brought to the US as children. Those findings are consistent with other recent surveys on legalization, including one conducted by Pew in June 2020.

As part of his proposal for comprehensive immigration reform, President Joe Biden has called for creating an eight-year earned path to citizenship for immigrants who were present in the US on or before January 1, 2021, and can pass a background check and pay taxes.

Poll: Most Americans support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants

Last edited:
Why won’t you acknowledge that I feel the same about pro lifers and 2nd amendment supporters.

It does not matter that you are a snowflake no matter what peaceful protest issue you encounter on the street.

The BLM peaceful protest is against systematic racism in law enforcement. The police are the issue. And you want police to deprive black protesters of their First Amendment if you, a white man, becomes agitated when a BLM protest is loud and anywhere near your agitated white face.. You say you want police to use rubber bullets on that dozen or so black peaceful protesters because they continued protesting when parents with little girls walked by.

You are thereby endorsing systematic racism by law enforcement at the Louisville Ky protest site.

I’m glad the Louisville police at the scene have much better judgment about what defines peaceful protest and what defines violent criminal activity. I’m glad they are professional and not an agitated snowflake like you.
Nope...I feel this way bout ALL protesters who get out of line and start screaming at innocent people who have the right to quiet enjoyment. Racism is the low hanging fruit that Low IQ people (you) grab on to. You are a pussy war dodger pacifist. Your opinion is irrelevant. You are also old and won't be around much longer.

I feel this way bout ALL protesters who get out of line and start screaming at innocent people who have the right to quiet enjoyment

I understand your Snowflaky feelings..I believe you. Not the point . Your feelings if enacted by police would deprive all protesters of their First Amendment’s right.

But You are a racist because the BLM protests are about police brutality. And you want rubber bullets fired at peaceful BLM protesters. You are wrong and you are a racist.

I feel this way bout ALL protesters who get out of line and start screaming at innocent people who have the right to quiet enjoyment

I understand your Snowflaky feelings..I and believe you. Not the point . Your feelings if enacted by police would deprive all protesters of their First Amendment’s right.

You are a racist because the BLM protests are about police brutality. And you want rubber bullets fired at peaceful BLM protesters. You are wrong are a racist.
LMAO...so because I want all protesters treated this way it makes me racist. Leftist logic 101.

When did I say "rubber bullets"...find that post.

RUBBER BULLETS and Chemical Weapons for antagonistic rhetoric.

RIGHT HERE - not that long ago. I’m old what’s your excuse?

#1) We disagree what is and is not a peaceful protest.

#2) Shooting them with rubber bullets and tear gas, 100%. And not "black lives matter" but other antagonistic rhetoric.

Yep, that is where I stand. So in your POV I cannot have these views? Why? What makes them illegal? Please explain.

WHAT NOW?

Last edited:
. I would shoot rioters and looters and then guess what...no more rioters and looters.

If our police force was allowed to shoot rioters during the summer then January 6th never happens.

#2) Shooting them with rubber bullets and tear gas, 100%. And not "black lives matter" but other antagonistic rhetoric.

Yep, that is where I stand. So in your POV I cannot have these views? Why? What makes them illegal? Please explain.

Better than real bullets. Don't you think?

. I would shoot rioters and looters and then guess what...no more rioters and looters.

If our police force was allowed to shoot rioters during the summer then January 6th never happens.

I never said rubber bullets for the ones in Louisville I said those who loot and riot. You're conflating the two. Keep up, old draft dodger coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back