Nothing Seems to Be Working for Democrats and the Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper
Yeah, they got their ass kicked in November after cheating 4 years earlier.
Funny thing about that. Whatever happened that "Russia! Russia! Russia!" being the greatest threat our electoral system had ever faced to absolute silence on the matter 4 years later? Did Russia! just give up because TRUMP! shut them down so thoroughly or did the "right" guy win so there was no need to complain about foreign interference in our elections?

Just in case anyone is unclear on the concept, I'm saying that foreign interference in our elections is only a "problem" if a Republican wins.

The social media companies clamped down on the troll farms. Much to the chagrin of blob supporters.

They definitely tried to help the blob stay in office. Nothing was better for the enemies of the nation than to have the US President in their hip pocket...indebted to the thug in Russia and "in love" (his words) with the thug in North Korea.
Lol, Biden is keeping us civilians out of Washington and is refusing any admittance into his kids in cages centers. A great Hitler.
View attachment 479851

Somehow I see video of Biden's detention centers...so you're full of shit.

Biden got 10M more votes than your blob.

PS. What bills has "your president" signed lately in the make-believe world you live in?
900 illegals packed into a cage designed for 80 people. And you Leftards cheer.

And at least half of Biden’s votes were from actual voters.
100% of Biden's votes were from actual voters.
Well, we all know that’s yet another lie from you.
You're an idiot. No judge ruled she violated any law. In fact, what he said was...

Given that the standards are invalid for being enacted without compliance with the APA, the
Court declines, for now, to determine whether the mandatory presumption imposed is contrary to
the law, as plaintiffs have alleged in Count I. Resolution of that issue becomes unnecessary in
light of the decision to grant relief to plaintiffs on Count II of the complaint.

And no, that ruling didn't actually invalidate one single vote.
We all know Biden is an illegitimate ruler, no sense defending the indefensible.
LOL

Sure, just like you know Trump won the popular vote in 2016 and again in 2020. Just like you know the attack on the Capitol was just a peaceful protest. Just like you know Trump never lies. Just like you know Trump gave us the world's greatest economy. Just like you know Trump gained jobs during his one term. Just like you know the election was stolen. Just like you know Trump will be president again. Just like you know Trump's one and only inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's. Just like you know Obama was born in Kenya. Just like you know Michelle Obama is really a man. Just like you know Sydney Powell was telling the truth about Dominion. Just like you know.......
Hilarious. You Leftards need to keep repeating your lies because you know it’s a lie. For a poll to insert an opinion is a sure sign of guilt, as is suppressing all discussion of the stolen election.
No worries. We laughed at Truthers (still do).

We laughed at Birthers (still do).

Now we laugh at you Trumpsters. Like the others, we'll never stop laughing at you conspiracy nuts.
Tell us more about Putin.

And your climate expert is a teenage high school dropout from Sweden.
And the other is a bartender. Lol

306-232...scoreboard.
Hitler ‘won’ his election too.

Biden won in a landslide though 306-232.

You're a Nazi lover and fan of white suprmacists so you'll know this....quick...what was Hitler's margin?

LMAO everyone knows Dems cheated and stole the election. Also, Joe Biden is your leader :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Nah, what everyone knows is that Conservatism is a mental disorder.

Systemic racism doesn’t exist and you’re changing the narrative.

You exist. if there were enough of you black Americans would lose their First Amendment right if they say something not allowed by the white right winger thought police.

Black people need to have their protests approved
By you..
I am all for free speech. Your kind bans people on Twitter who aren't part of the leftist echo chamber. Anyone may protest peacefully. You're changing the narrative yet again. You're a real winner. I also told you if pro 2nd amendment or pro life people screamed in my face I would have the same reaction but you refuse to acknowledge that. Why? Because you're a dishonest pussy mother fucking war dodger? Got it.

306-232...scoreboard.

You're a Nazi lover and fan of white suprmacists so you'll know this....quick...what was Hitler's margin?
Biden cheated---------------there is no support for the senile old pedophile--he can't get people to show up to even go to his rallies.
Rallies are not polls. Last year, rallies were a sure fire mechanism to kill off voters.

Biden and the dems got 500% of the non-living vote!

306-232...scoreboard.

LMAO everyone knows Dems cheated and stole the election. Also, Joe Biden is your leader :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, respecting the Constitution is so weird!

"You're a racist asshole,

Coming from the white supremacy side of politics you calling me a racist means nothing. You’ve got no moral standing being associated with Trump’s fascist regime and its failed attempt on January 6 to deprive millions of black Americans who live in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Detroit, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Milwaukee from having their votes count because they did not vote for him.

If you think black Americans will easily forget the racist attack on their right to vote you cant be much more ignorant than that.

Coming from the racist hypocrite side, you saying it "means nothing" means less than nothing. You are making the classic leftist error of believing that your opinions and feelings about things actually matter, or that YOU actually matter. In reality, of course, you're an ignorant Neanderthal whose existence adds no value to the world, and often actually detracts from it. I do not state the painfully obvious fact that you're a racist to elicit the reaction of such a puff of rancid vapor; I simply state it because it IS fact.

For the record, I read nothing else of your post beyond the first sentence. In future, you might as well just confine yourself to that overly-generous amount of my time and attention.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper
Yeah, they got their ass kicked in November after cheating 4 years earlier.
Funny thing about that. Whatever happened that "Russia! Russia! Russia!" being the greatest threat our electoral system had ever faced to absolute silence on the matter 4 years later? Did Russia! just give up because TRUMP! shut them down so thoroughly or did the "right" guy win so there was no need to complain about foreign interference in our elections?

Just in case anyone is unclear on the concept, I'm saying that foreign interference in our elections is only a "problem" if a Republican wins.

The social media companies clamped down on the troll farms. Much to the chagrin of blob supporters.

They definitely tried to help the blob stay in office. Nothing was better for the enemies of the nation than to have the US President in their hip pocket...indebted to the thug in Russia and "in love" (his words) with the thug in North Korea.
Lol, Biden is keeping us civilians out of Washington and is refusing any admittance into his kids in cages centers. A great Hitler.
View attachment 479851
What Obama left for Trump...

EP-210109492.jpg&MaxW=800&q=62

What Trump left for Biden...

AR-210109492.jpg&Maxw=800&q=62

View attachment 479856
Biden's Washington has razor wired and fenced borders and 30,000 troops guarding him. He is a pussy.

Trump is so much in love with the North Korean dictator he needed to go in person so he could grab Kim Jong-un’s pussy.

There are more armed America hating terrorists in America than in North Korea - MAGA voters.

My goodness, you REALLY don't want to ever, EVER talk about your dear, demented leader. Interesting.

Big picture Questions for all the Culture War Confederates on this thread:

Do you actually think most Americans accept Trump’s big election fraud lie.

Do you actually believe riots by criminals around peaceful Black Lives Matter protest is the most serious problem we face in America?

Do you actually believe the Republican process underway to make it more difficult for poor people and college students to vote will be a winning strategy for Trumpism and/or the Republican party?

“When you look at what actual voters think, it is the GOP (which has shrunk to 25 percent of the electorate, according to Gallup polling) who dug itself into a hole," she explained. Citing the Morning Consult-Politico poll, Rubin noted that Biden's approval is at 60 percent and only 37 percent disapproval, winning over independents 52 percent to 40. Republicans are losing the battle against Biden: conservative columnist

What I see from this thread is that leftists are easily triggered.

Biden conducted a swindle.

when watching leftists fall apart,

I agree and watching Biden's border clusterfuck is entertaining as well.

There is a big difference between "winning" and "stealing". Beijing Biden never "won"

There was massive and obvious fraud, and it will be proven.

They are destroying their own cities.

While it certainly seems things are chaotic and a mess for our country

laugh at that fucking spectacle installed by Dominion..

And in Michigan the courts ruled Democrats stole the election

Neat PROG responses, their word is our people don't suck because they "won" the election.

306-232...scoreboard.
Not even a dumb ass like you believes that.
LOL

Shit, even rightwing Fox News says it's true...

View attachment 479894
It never gets old to look at. 51.5% to 47%........beatdown.

And God knows, it's literally the only positive thing your side has, so we can understand why you would want to obsess over that to ignore the reality around you.

For the record, what you're bragging about is basically, "Our guy in office is a disaster, but who cares as long as he's our guy and in office?!!!" Yeah, you should totally feel good about yourself as a person. No, really.

Big picture Questions for all the Culture War Confederates on this thread:

Do you actually think most Americans accept Trump’s big election fraud lie.

Do you actually believe riots by criminals around peaceful Black Lives Matter protest is the most serious problem we face in America?

Do you actually believe the Republican process underway to make it more difficult for poor people and college students to vote will be a winning strategy for Trumpism and/or the Republican party?

“When you look at what actual voters think, it is the GOP (which has shrunk to 25 percent of the electorate, according to Gallup polling) who dug itself into a hole," she explained. Citing the Morning Consult-Politico poll, Rubin noted that Biden's approval is at 60 percent and only 37 percent disapproval, winning over independents 52 percent to 40. Republicans are losing the battle against Biden: conservative columnist

What I see from this thread is that leftists are easily triggered.

Biden conducted a swindle.

when watching leftists fall apart,

I agree and watching Biden's border clusterfuck is entertaining as well.

There is a big difference between "winning" and "stealing". Beijing Biden never "won"

There was massive and obvious fraud, and it will be proven.

They are destroying their own cities.

While it certainly seems things are chaotic and a mess for our country

laugh at that fucking spectacle installed by Dominion..

And in Michigan the courts ruled Democrats stole the election

Neat PROG responses, their word is our people don't suck because they "won" the election.

Man, excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO. What a ridiculous post but it is good for a laugh.

306-232...scoreboard.

Biden cheated---------------there is no support for the senile old pedophile--he can't get people to show up to even go to his rallies.
Rallies are not polls. Last year, rallies were a sure fire mechanism to kill off voters.

That's OK, Trump got 100% of the brain-dead vote.

306-232...scoreboard.

LOL

The Constitution says the Congress shall certify a presidential election.

Exactly how is subverting the Constitution by trying to prevent that certification, respecting the Constitution?

306-232...scoreboard.

That's ironic considering you voted for the brain-dead candidate.

306-232...scoreboard.

That's ironic considering you voted for the brain-dead candidate.
Given he was still the better candidate despite being senile, of course.

Man, excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO. What a ridiculous post but it is good for a laugh.

Please let us know what’s ridiculous about it. Did you really think calling issues at the border a Biden clusterfuck Is going to hurt Biden and the Democrats?

I think you got one path to stopping Biden’s momentum. Keep enough of you idiots from getting vaccinated and use some biological warfare against the Democrats. That’s what’s going on in Michigan right now. The red counties are burning up with a new strain of Covid. Republicans are pushing an anti-vaccine agenda. Covid Anti-VAXers and just plain idiots need to stop the economic economic recovery that’s going to hit y’all like a ton of bricks in the worm colony that you are in. That is your only shot. I hope it doesn’t work.

Last edited:
306-232...scoreboard.

LOL

The Constitution says the Congress shall certify a presidential election.

Exactly how is subverting the Constitution by trying to prevent that certification, respecting the Constitution?
So the Senate is not allowed to vote against approving a SC nominee? The Constitution also says the Congress shall approve Supreme Court nominees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back