Nothing Seems to Be Working for Democrats and the Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I say, please let me walk by or please don't yell in my face and they continue to do so...

You pathetic little snowflake.
you posted this as an example of BLM violence.

They were peacefully protesting and every pedestrian passed by unimpeded.

Black Lives Matter protesters verbally assault young children at a cheerleading competition.

The protesters were not yelling in anybody’s face. They didn’t say anything nasty to the young girls.

They were not verbally assaulting anyone.

Last edited:
306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper
Yeah, they got their ass kicked in November after cheating 4 years earlier.
Funny thing about that. Whatever happened that "Russia! Russia! Russia!" being the greatest threat our electoral system had ever faced to absolute silence on the matter 4 years later? Did Russia! just give up because TRUMP! shut them down so thoroughly or did the "right" guy win so there was no need to complain about foreign interference in our elections?

Just in case anyone is unclear on the concept, I'm saying that foreign interference in our elections is only a "problem" if a Republican wins.

The social media companies clamped down on the troll farms. Much to the chagrin of blob supporters.

They definitely tried to help the blob stay in office. Nothing was better for the enemies of the nation than to have the US President in their hip pocket...indebted to the thug in Russia and "in love" (his words) with the thug in North Korea.
Lol, Biden is keeping us civilians out of Washington and is refusing any admittance into his kids in cages centers. A great Hitler.
View attachment 479851

Somehow I see video of Biden's detention centers...so you're full of shit.

Biden got 10M more votes than your blob.

PS. What bills has "your president" signed lately in the make-believe world you live in?
900 illegals packed into a cage designed for 80 people. And you Leftards cheer.

And at least half of Biden’s votes were from actual voters.
100% of Biden's votes were from actual voters.
Well, we all know that’s yet another lie from you.
Nothing in the right wing hit job site remotely proves there were "non-actual" voters.

Of course, if there were fraudulent voters, again, where are the arrests?

And Trump has a $100 million left of his dumbass supporters might to find and prove election fraud - and he stopped investigating and he stopped bringing cases into court.

So why would he be involved wasting money on elections in 2022 when Dems can steal elections at will and there is nothing Trump and $100 million of MAGA-idiot money can do about it?

Thus the whole purpose of Trump's BIG LIE creation... A manufactured lie, for continued division, and ultimately the destruction of our democracy....!!!! :eek:
You really are a glittering idiot who has a bad case of TDS.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper
Funny thing about that. Whatever happened that "Russia! Russia! Russia!" being the greatest threat our electoral system had ever faced to absolute silence on the matter 4 years later? Did Russia! just give up because TRUMP! shut them down so thoroughly or did the "right" guy win so there was no need to complain about foreign interference in our elections?

Just in case anyone is unclear on the concept, I'm saying that foreign interference in our elections is only a "problem" if a Republican wins.

The social media companies clamped down on the troll farms. Much to the chagrin of blob supporters.

They definitely tried to help the blob stay in office. Nothing was better for the enemies of the nation than to have the US President in their hip pocket...indebted to the thug in Russia and "in love" (his words) with the thug in North Korea.
Lol, Biden is keeping us civilians out of Washington and is refusing any admittance into his kids in cages centers. A great Hitler.
View attachment 479851

PS. What bills has "your president" signed lately in the make-believe world you live in?

You're an idiot. No judge ruled she violated any law. In fact, what he said was...

Given that the standards are invalid for being enacted without compliance with the APA, the
Court declines, for now, to determine whether the mandatory presumption imposed is contrary to
the law, as plaintiffs have alleged in Count I. Resolution of that issue becomes unnecessary in
light of the decision to grant relief to plaintiffs on Count II of the complaint.

And no, that ruling didn't actually invalidate one single vote.
We all know Biden is an illegitimate ruler, no sense defending the indefensible.
LOL

Sure, just like you know Trump won the popular vote in 2016 and again in 2020. Just like you know the attack on the Capitol was just a peaceful protest. Just like you know Trump never lies. Just like you know Trump gave us the world's greatest economy. Just like you know Trump gained jobs during his one term. Just like you know the election was stolen. Just like you know Trump will be president again. Just like you know Trump's one and only inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's. Just like you know Obama was born in Kenya. Just like you know Michelle Obama is really a man. Just like you know Sydney Powell was telling the truth about Dominion. Just like you know.......

So if I say, please let me walk by or please don't yell in my face and they continue to do so...

You pathetic little snowflake.
you posted this as an example of BLM violence.

They were peacefully protesting and every pedestrian passed by unimpeded.

Black Lives Matter protesters verbally assault young children at a cheerleading competition.

The protesters were not yelling in anybody’s face. They didn’t say anything nasty to the young girls.

They were not verbally assaulting anyone.
Except they were. You are old so perhaps you can’t see very well.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851
What Obama left for Trump...

EP-210109492.jpg&MaxW=800&q=62

What Trump left for Biden...

AR-210109492.jpg&Maxw=800&q=62

View attachment 479856
Biden's Washington has razor wired and fenced borders and 30,000 troops guarding him. He is a pussy.

But your fascist MAGA dear leader on Jan 6 at the noon rally, promised the worked up rioters that he would March to the CAPITOL with them. HE said he would be at the Capitol to fight snd stop the steal.

Talked big in front of the White House but chickened out, didn’t have the balls to go with his mob to Stop the Steal.

Where’d TrumpQ go? Watched the Capitol under siege and sent out a tweet, from the safety of the White House, that PENCE was a Pussy.

Pence was at the Capitol Running from the hangman’s noose while Trump tweeted that Pence failed the mob.
You mean the mob that started the riot before the speech was over? Think maybe they should have waited for him?
They waited for him to finish before "taking the Capitol...

Trump: "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."
Mob: "Invade the Capitol building!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol right now!" "Take the Capitol!"

Cnn has been proven the Communist news network. Please get help, a few more months of Biden should cure you.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

View attachment 479856
Biden's Washington has razor wired and fenced borders and 30,000 troops guarding him. He is a pussy.

But your fascist MAGA dear leader on Jan 6 at the noon rally, promised the worked up rioters that he would March to the CAPITOL with them. HE said he would be at the Capitol to fight snd stop the steal.

Talked big in front of the White House but chickened out, didn’t have the balls to go with his mob to Stop the Steal.

Where’d TrumpQ go? Watched the Capitol under siege and sent out a tweet, from the safety of the White House, that PENCE was a Pussy.

Pence was at the Capitol Running from the hangman’s noose while Trump tweeted that Pence failed the mob.
You mean the mob that started the riot before the speech was over? Think maybe they should have waited for him?
They waited for him to finish before "taking the Capitol...

Trump: "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."
Mob: "Invade the Capitol building!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol right now!" "Take the Capitol!"

Cnn has been proven the Communist news network. Please get help, a few more months of Biden should cure you.

LOL

You're fucked in the head con, I can't help you. In reality, I said nothing about CNN. I don't even watch CNN.

But don't worry. Your avoidance of what I did post was noticed.
thumbsup.gif

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

View attachment 479856
So? Unlike Biden, Trump didn't face this...

0c2a2348-9620-49a3-9a78-96f98bc3bc15-AP_Capitol_Riot_Oklahoma_City_Bombing.jpg

... or this ...

Sec_insurrection_1230456954.jpg

... or this ...

3500.jpg

... or this ...

gettyimages-1230476983.jpg

... or this ...

23841589_web1_Web_Capitol-standoff.jpg
Biden didn't face this either as he wasn't installed until 2 weeks after this occurred.
He faced the consequences of Insurrection Day.
You still savor Obama's husband Michael's jizz in your mouth? Or maybe harris's piss in your mouth?

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

View attachment 479856

... or this ...

... or this ...

3500.jpg

... or this ...

... or this ...

Biden didn't face this either as he wasn't installed until 2 weeks after this occurred.
You still savor Obama's husband Michael's jizz in your mouth? Or maybe harris's piss in your mouth?
It never ceases to amaze me to see the bizarre, freakish shit that permeates the conservative brain.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

Nothing in the right wing hit job site remotely proves there were "non-actual" voters.

Of course, if there were fraudulent voters, again, where are the arrests?
So when someone gets arrested you gonna change your mind?

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

View attachment 479856

... or this ...

... or this ...

3500.jpg

... or this ...

... or this ...

It never ceases to amaze me to see the bizarre, freakish shit that permeates the conservative brain.
I take that as a yes.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

View attachment 479856

... or this ...

... or this ...

3500.jpg

... or this ...

... or this ...

I take that as a yes.
It's your fantasy.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

You're an idiot. No judge ruled she violated any law. In fact, what he said was...

Given that the standards are invalid for being enacted without compliance with the APA, the
Court declines, for now, to determine whether the mandatory presumption imposed is contrary to
the law, as plaintiffs have alleged in Count I. Resolution of that issue becomes unnecessary in
light of the decision to grant relief to plaintiffs on Count II of the complaint.

We all know Biden is an illegitimate ruler, no sense defending the indefensible.
LOL

Sure, just like you know Trump won the popular vote in 2016 and again in 2020. Just like you know the attack on the Capitol was just a peaceful protest. Just like you know Trump never lies. Just like you know Trump gave us the world's greatest economy. Just like you know Trump gained jobs during his one term. Just like you know the election was stolen. Just like you know Trump will be president again. Just like you know Trump's one and only inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's. Just like you know Obama was born in Kenya. Just like you know Michelle Obama is really a man. Just like you know Sydney Powell was telling the truth about Dominion. Just like you know.......
Yes we do know the truth. Biden is an illegitimate president.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

LOL

Yes we do know the truth. Biden is an illegitimate president.
So?

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

View attachment 479856

... or this ...

... or this ...

3500.jpg

... or this ...

... or this ...

I take that as a yes.
It's your fantasy.
Lol, here ya go!
167511692_4535905026424665_8156650365689648424_n.jpg

Now go run along.

306-232...scoreboard.

Cheaters never prosper

View attachment 479851

View attachment 479856

... or this ...

... or this ...

3500.jpg

... or this ...

... or this ...

I take that as a yes.
It's your fantasy.
Lol, here ya go!
View attachment 480002
Now go run along.
LOL

Is that supposed to bother me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back