Not Voting For A Second Term

Butch_Coolidge

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Just curious how many people who voted for Trump in 2016, are not going to vote for him for a second term? If not, do you have any other candidate in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I'm an old white guy, I do have lots of contacts with others like me, and I haven't met anyone who has abandoned The Donald.

But the most salient factor is this: Trump doesn't have to be "great" to win; he just has to be better than the alternative. And I don't see anyone in the Democrat Clown Car who is even a credible opponent, let alone "better."

Think about this: Imagine how many votes they would get if the "top" Democrats in Government were on the ballot for President. Pelosi? Schumer? Nadler? Would any of them even break into two digits?

I rather doubt it.

Didn't vote for him the first time (or at all since 2000), won't vote for him in 2020...No net loss there.

At the rate the democrat current clown bus is progressing, though, I seriously doubt my lowly one vote will matter in any event.

Last edited:
Just curious how many people who voted for Trump in 2016, are not going to vote for him for a second term? If not, do you have any other candidate in mind?

I am, along with everyone I know around here. In my opinion this is just another attempt to influence the elections.

Think about this: Imagine how many votes they would get if the "top" Democrats in Government were on the ballot for President. Pelosi? Schumer? Nadler? Would any of them even break into two digits?

I rather doubt it.
I hope you are right but just remember all the brain washed millennials and other media fed fools.

Then you are voting to put Obama back in the white house.....
no he would be voting for whoever he votes for....
Which would be voting to put Obama back in...if you think Joe will be the president if he wins you are mistaken...every move Joe makes as president will be run by and authorized by Obama....

I rather doubt it.
I hope you are right but just remember all the brain washed millennials and other media fed fools.
Not to mention all the newly minted illegal invader voters in the sanctuary cities/states.

Which would be voting to put Obama back in...if you think Joe will be the president if he wins you are mistaken...every move Joe makes as president will be run by and authorized by Obama....
so how does voting for someone else help biden but not trump? ........

Because he said he was switching his vote from Trump to someone else and he voted for Trump in 2016....kind of simple really....

Ok I get it.

You like Killary Klinton better.

Too bad.... it ain't gonna happen.

Ok I get it.

No. I like and voted for Don. I’m voting for him again. I just have been hearing the same crap in the news, that I heard in 2015. It was wrong then, and I think it’s wrong again. I personally don’t know anyone that regrets their vote, or would consider changing sides. I’m confirming what I believe.

Ok I get it.

No. I like and voted for Don. I’m voting for him again. I just have been hearing the same crap in the news, that I heard in 2015. It was wrong then, and I think it’s wrong again. I personally don’t know anyone that regrets their vote, or would consider changing sides. I’m confirming what I believe.

make up your mind then!!

are you or are you not voting for President Trump again?????????

hope you are.

Ok I get it.

make up your mind then!!

are you or are you not voting for President Trump again?????????

hope you are.

Check the second sentence in my last reply. That’s why I started the thread.

Because he said he was switching his vote from Trump to someone else and he voted for Trump in 2016....kind of simple really....
if trump cant convince people to vote for him,thats on him,not anyone else.....

It is a false choice that if you don't vote for our guy, the other guy wins.

This is fear mongering at its very pinnacle.

Do away with political parties and be free.

Forum List

Back