Not theoretical

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
For most of you here, this is a theoretical debate. However, my sister's husband has 2 young cousins in Israel, who are serving in Gaza as we speak. One of them is 2 weeks away from getting married, and the other is married with 2 toddlers. Their mothers don't sleep nights. My other uncles, aunts and cousins have to go running to shelters multiple times a day when the sirens are heard. My mother broke down and cried last night for the 27 young Israeli soldiers whose lives were cut short. And my niece begged the whole family to pray for Israel...so how can you support this Arab wickedness?

All these awesome pro-Pals are just theoretically against violence as long as nobody disturb them but wake them up once in the middle of the night with sirens and their true face of selfishnes will be exposed.

Last edited:
For most of you here, this is a theoretical debate. However, my sister's husband has 2 young cousins in Israel, who are serving in Gaza as we speak. One of them is 2 weeks away from getting married, and the other is married with 2 toddlers. Their mothers don't sleep nights. My other uncles, aunts and cousins have to go running to shelters multiple times a day when the sirens are heard. My mother broke down and cried last night for the 27 young Israeli soldiers whose lives were cut short. And my niece begged the whole family to pray for Israel...so how can you support this Arab wickedness?

Those that support gaza are supporting and defending ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM and should be arrested for their crimes.

Those that support gaza are supporting and defending ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM and should be arrested for their crimes.

Those that support gaza are supporting and defending deadly racists who practice and teach their children hatred and bigotry.

They will be fine, Imagine how you would feel if your relatives were living in Gaza, and dont forget... Netanyahoo decided to invade. (dont tell your mom 15 more IDF were killed just today)

They will be fine, Imagine how you would feel if your relatives were living in Gaza, and dont forget... Netanyahoo decided to invade. (dont tell your mom 15 more IDF were killed just today)

-ACCORDING TO YOU LOONEY-
Hitler ruling Germany, and tell you to leave Poland or else you would die, so you STAY!:cuckoo:

foreveryoung, (damn, I usually do not make a post like this) I pray for the safety of your relatives and that G-d will give them peace of heart in these very very tough times.
[MENTION=49167]fanger[/MENTION], . . . . . . . . . . . oh nvm!

Last edited:
So, Hitler drives Jews away from Poland so that they can drive the non-Jews away from Palestine. Does that make sense?

So, Hitler drives Jews away from Poland so that they can drive the non-Jews away from Palestine. Does that make sense?

It cannot make sense because it is not fact nor reality. Many times more non-Jews in Israel than non-Muslim citizens in any ME nation.

You know how many Palestinian Arabs cheered and helped the Nazis?

For that specific group, it is poetic justice of sorts.

As for the rest, it could have been better if they'd just agreed to the partition plan. Sad that their suffering of today is because of stupidity of the past.

Netanyahu didn't "decide" to invade, it was a Cabinet decision. Netanyahu counciled with his ministers, some of them left wingers, and they all reached the same conclusion, that it was needed. Some of them with very heavy hearts.

Netanyahu wasn't alone with this decision; with those kind of decisions, he never is.

Forum List

Back