*Not So Fast Baldwin!*

Normally, when an actor is given a prop and told it is safe, he has no reason to believe that prop is actually a working device that can cause harm. If he was given a prop that looked like a nuclear bomb, would he be required to take all the precautions required for a live functioning nuclear bomb? You childish MAGAs are more upset because Baldwin shit on trump than you are about that poor dead woman.

Doesn't matter. They are ALSO instructed not to point it at anyone.

Manslaughter
A person can be charged with involuntary manslaughter if the following three criteria are met.

• The defendant committed an act that resulted in the death of a person.
  • The defendant knew that his conduct might endanger lives.
  • The act was inherently dangerous or was done with a total lack of concern for human life.

He doesn't meet the last two requirements.
2. He had no reason to believe that a prop that was designated safe as it was given to him might endanger lives.
3. There is nothing inherently dangerous about using a prop that has been determined to be safe.

The person hired to take responsibility for the safety of all firearms on set might be liable.

A person can be charged with involuntary manslaughter if the following three criteria are met.

• The defendant committed an act that resulted in the death of a person.
  • The defendant knew that his conduct might endanger lives.
  • The act was inherently dangerous or was done with a total lack of concern for human life.

He doesn't meet the last two requirements.
2. He had no reason to believe that a prop that was designated safe as it was given to him might endanger lives.
3. There is nothing inherently dangerous about using a prop that has been determined to be safe.

The person hired to take responsibility for the safety of all firearms on set might be liable.

He qualifies for all three.

If the brakes of a car he was driving in a movie went out, and that caused a crash that killed a passenger in that car, would it be his fault? You are a childish MAGA. Perhaps you just aren't capable of logical thought.
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” -Socrates

Cheers!

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” -Socrates

Cheers!
When attempting discussion with a MAGA, it's important to remember they just aren't capable of rational discussion" - Everybody who ever tried to have a discussion with a MAGA

Sorry bout that,

1. White Wash Experts.
2. Balwin murdered a girl on a movie set in New Mexico.
3. The DA will get ya Baldwin.
4. And that will be justified.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It wasn't a weapon. He was given a movie prop and told it was safe.

If it was capable of firing a bullet that was capable of injuring or, in this case, killing a person. That is pretty much the textbook definition of a weapon.

A lot of people have been killed, or have killed others, by being handed a loaded weapon and being told it wasn't loaded.

Minimal gun safety requires that you assume any weapon you hold in your hand is loaded and treat it accordingly.

When attempting discussion with a MAGA, it's important to remember they just aren't capable of rational discussion" - Everybody who ever tried to have a discussion with a MAGA
Comparing Baldwin's manslaughter events to nuclear weapons and brakes is not rational discussion, not to mention the proposition of 'normal' safety protocols as justification to kill someone.

Guess you missed out on the "Everybody who ever tried to have a discussion with a MAGA" (although I'm not a MAGA).

If it was capable of firing a bullet that was capable of injuring or, in this case, killing a person. That is pretty much the textbook definition of a weapon.

A lot of people have been killed, or have killed others, by being handed a loaded weapon and being told it wasn't loaded.

Minimal gun safety requires that you assume any weapon you hold in your hand is loaded and treat it accordingly.
Again, there was a professional hired to make the determination whether what he was given was capable of injuring or killing a person. That professional told him it was a safe prop to use.

Again, there was a professional hired to make the determination whether what he was given was capable of injuring or killing a person. That professional told him it was a safe prop to use.

Did the professional tell him to stick the gun in another person's face and pull the trigger?

It will be interesting to hear that "professional's" testimony in court.

There is a prima facia case that Baldwin acting in a "reckless" manner, causing the death of a human. He should have his day in court and let a judge decide.

Did the professional tell him to stick the gun in another person's face and pull the trigger?

It will be interesting to hear that "professional's" testimony in court.

There is a prima facia case that Baldwin acting in a "reckless" manner, causing the death of a human. He should have his day in court and let a judge decide.
Of course it should be determined in court. If he is found to be guilty of wrong doing, he should face the consequences. I just don't see where he made any bad choices to cause the outcome. Sure, there were unfortunate choices made, but nothing that can be considered wrong doing.

Sure, there were unfortunate choices made, but nothing that can be considered wrong doing.

Neither of us were there and can't say if Baldwin acted in a "reckless" manner. All the relevant evidence of what happened that day should come out in court.

I would go so far as to say that any type of carelessness with a firearm is reckless ... but, I wasn't there.

Neither of us were there and can't say if Baldwin acted in a "reckless" manner. All the relevant evidence of what happened that day should come out in court.

I would go so far as to say that any type of carelessness with a firearm is reckless ... but, I wasn't there.
Thank you. I doubt you will publicly agree, but we both know that most of the animosity for Baldwin is because of the boiling MAGA hate for Baldwin's political remarks more than it is for the tragic accident that happened on a movie set.

If the brakes of a car he was driving in a movie went out, and that caused a crash that killed a passenger in that car, would it be his fault? You are a childish MAGA. Perhaps you just aren't capable of logical thought.

The revolver operated EXACTLY as it was designed to.

Baldwin CHOSE to ignore the safety protocols and he killed a woman because of that.

No matter how incompetent the "expert" was that Baldwin hired on the cheap, if he had simply followed Rule One, she would still be alive.

Thank you. I doubt you will publicly agree, but we both know that most of the animosity for Baldwin is because of the boiling MAGA hate for Baldwin's political remarks more than it is for the tragic accident that happened on a movie set.

I don't care much about Baldwin's politics. I know that on "30 Rock" -- a show much funnier than the actual show on which it was based -- he played an arch conservative.

But, I do know that in cases of celebrity, people are quick to condemn or exonerate solely on how they feel about the celebrity as a person.

Forum List

Back