Not "Pets" But a Great Animal Video.

Our fish in our pond came up to us but if they heard other voices they would hide.
As a child we had a 10 acre lake ,I would dive down stick my fingers into the Georgia mud for anchor and fish would come up and bounce off my face. I could hold my breath for a long time doing this.

This woman is amazing swimming with sharks.

Last edited:
Animals are more "human" than humans think they are.

Animals are more in tune with what humans call "vibes". Which, more scientifically, are the scents one produces during any emotional state. Animals can smell these scents, and different states of emotion produces different states of scents.

Wild animals especially, can sense when a stranger is going to be passive or aggressive...........usually. The only exceptions are usually when it's an alpha protecting its area or pack, or starving. Their survival instincts will take over and overrule their other senses.

Of course, like humans, all of one species of animal do not all act like each other. Some are assholes, some are kind, some are timid, some are curious, some are smarter than others, some are friendly, some are not, etc...

Any human that decides to get close to a strange animal should have the understanding of the nature of that particular animal, how to talk to it, how to approach it, and how to know the signs of how it's feeling, what it's intentions might me, or if it's just curious or not. And like many humans..........NOT ALL ANIMALS ARE TOUCHY FEELY!! It's the humans responsibility to understand what it is the animal is feeling, what it's doing what it's doing, and if anything is needed from the human in respects to medical attention or food.

This all can go for many stray animals as well, that have been coddled or tortured by humans.

One BIG, HUGE fallacy regarding animals that have been raised by humans or in captivity, is when they are dumped at the side of the road or get lost. Their "animal instincts" are null and void. Many of these creatures die from exposure and starvation because they have no clue how to hunt for food, look for clean water, or seek shelter, as they have been pampered and coddled as pets. Some MAY survive, most do not.

And, as you have seen in many videos online.........a lot of pets will protect their humans, because those particular humans don't treat them badly, hurt them, or abuse them. Animals DO understand this.
And if you see a pet NOT protecting it's humans, then it was either taught aggression results in punishment, or their humans abuse them.

Animals, much like human children, learn what they are taught. If not, then they have to just try and figure things out as best as they can.

Forum List

Back