Not Only Is Their Coffee Intolerable Swill

I don't care what their politics are, you can get a better cup of coffee in a gas station at 1/4 the price.

If you doctor it up; yep! I just love the vibe of my Starbucks. I could spend hours there if I had the time.

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Doctor it up?

Never!

If I wanted a cup of cream and sugar I wouldn't have ordered coffee!

I like my coffee with a little coffee and a lot of cream. LOL. Some truck stop coffee is great though; Flying J on I-10 is awesome!
Bedo junction on 135 south of Kansas City.

Good burritos too.

But not for breakfast.

I don't care what their politics are, you can get a better cup of coffee in a gas station at 1/4 the price.

If you doctor it up; yep! I just love the vibe of my Starbucks. I could spend hours there if I had the time.

Doctor it up?

Never!

I like my coffee with a little coffee and a lot of cream. LOL. Some truck stop coffee is great though; Flying J on I-10 is awesome!

Good burritos too.

But not for breakfast.

I can’t do Truck Stop food.

I never quite understood the people who buy truck stop food if there is an actual restaurant attached to the truck stop. Yeah…I’m going to pass up Subway or McDonalds or Arbys and have something that has been sitting under a heat lamp for 6 hours.

Never been to a Starbucks in my life

and I'll never will

globlalist scum that they are:mad-61:

I have a new reason to love Starbucks now. Thanks.

Because you can leave your needles there?

No because I know skye won’t be there. More than enough reason to give them more of my bidness

She might be standing outside though, drinking Chock Full Of Nuts.

"Better cof-fee a million-aire's mo-ney can't buy."

Our downtown Starbucks allows the homeless to hangout there, so there is no room for the regular customers. The drive thru does okay, but the walk ins are no longer.

I’m sure the Starbucks want to help all those that shoot up in their bathrooms have a good highs.

Doctor it up?

Never!

Good burritos too.

But not for breakfast.

I never quite understood the people who buy truck stop food if there is an actual restaurant attached to the truck stop. Yeah…I’m going to pass up Subway or McDonalds or Arbys and have something that has been sitting under a heat lamp for 6 hours.
Lol, its a restaurant, just not a fast food chain. Mexican food, made right there. Tasty stuff too. It's a big place, huge big-rig repair and customization center, dozens of stalls for truckers to park and hook up their utilities so they can stay in their own sleepers without running the truck, rooms for rent, showers, a little movie theater, it's gotta be 50 acres of truck-stop.

Doctor it up?

Never!

Good burritos too.

But not for breakfast.

Lol, its a restaurant, just not a fast food chain. Mexican food, made right there. Tasty stuff too. It's a big place, huge big-rig repair and customization center, dozens of stalls for truckers to park and hook up their utilities so they can stay in their own sleepers without running the truck, rooms for rent, showers, a little movie theater, it's gotta be 50 acres of truck-stop.

Sounds like a good place. What I was talking about was the “Loves” travel stops with the “roller grill”. Yuk.

I have had exactly 1 cup of Starbucks in my life, and it came from an Indian gas station franchise machine.

So do you hate them because their coffee is bad, or because you hate their "politics"?

I use Starbucks frequently, even though I never drink their coffee (I usually order something else, depending on season). The value to me is that when I am meeting people to help them with their resumes, I can always find a Starbucks near where they live.

never ordered from Bezos Amazon globalist scum either...

I am true to myself and what I believe

fuck Amazon

So you make consumer choices based on your political crazy? Hmmmm... interesting.

Maybe you should check, the left has some choice words for Amazon, too.

The only thing Amazon is guilty of is building a better mousetrap.

Doctor it up?

Never!

Thank you. I see people complain about bad coffee after adding 3 creamers and 7 sugars.

Doctor it up?

Never!

Pilot truck stops used to carry something they called Kenyan King. Delicious!

Doctor it up?

Never!

Pilot truck stops used to carry something they called Kenyan King. Delicious!

I used to drive from PHX to Tucson 3 times a week or so. I’d often stop for coffee and after the cream and sugar, I’d add in one (or more) of these sometimes.

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 5.55.35 AM.png

And that was in addition to crushing a 5 hour energy once I got to the Tucson campus.

Before I lost weight, I had really bad sleep apnea and the caffeine helped a little. My cardio said, “If you don’t listen to another word I say, just hear this; if you keep taking those caffeine additives, you’re goin to do your body some permanent damage.”. I listened.

Yup.

My 85 year old dad wanted to try Starbucks. I took him to the nearest Starbucks.

He got a plain black coffee. Took a sip and told me they had better coffee in WWII and they didn't have coffee beans. The rest went right in the garbage.

Their coffee sucks and I can't fathom why anyone would pay five bucks for a cup of that swill. Yuck.

Many of the travel stops now have sharps containers in bathrooms. Stabrucks is being sensitive to those who may need to take insulin.
I don't mean to sound insensitive, but how many insulin dependent people are there who have no intention of already carrying whatever supplies they need in order to take good care of themselves?

God bless you and those with diabetes always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back