NOT one mention of Biden's "surge to the border" results!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden said...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

YET not one word or even question from the MSM in 1/19/22 rare Biden press conference.
YET...Of the 1.66 million migrants encountered in FY 2021, about two-thirds of all encounters by the Border Patrol between ports of entry resulted in ...
YET... Nothing from Biden's press conference... zero.

Illegal immigrants left for Mexico during the COVID lockdown because there was no work.

Now that the COVID restrictions have lifted, they're returning.

Illegal immigrants left for Mexico during the COVID lockdown because there was no work.

Now that the COVID restrictions have lifted, they're returning.

So they're not coming here because they're being persecuted?

Open borders during a global pandemic...can any of you show me another nation that has done that?.....no wonder the variants are so bad here....

They want it ignored and erased as to not draw attention to the fact that they did indeed surge the border, and he let them, that he bused and flew them around the country, and has done absolutely NOTHING to stop it or even slow it down.

Why? Because they want them to flood the country so they can let them vote democrat to stack the deck in their favor come election time.

They don't want people to remember he encouraged it so they don't yell at him for standing there watching the illegals flood in while he has his hands in his pockets saying "gee maybe I should see if Kamala wants to look into this later on".

Him and his administration should all be in jail for allowing a foriegn invasion and harming America and Americans citizens intentionally.

Even if we pretend he didn't do this on purpose, seeing a problem and doing absolutely nothing is still just as bad.

Forum List

Back