"Not my President".....How do you plan to "resist" this presidency?

The ordinary person is powerless to do anything to the Chinese puppet. Vote on a community level even if the elections are phony. You might not attack Biden, how about your neighbor. The communist democrat who lives across the street is likely Stasi waiting for an excuse to turn you in for not supporting burn loot murder.

Teach your children. Undo the damage done in schools. Try to get old history books that haven't been burned.

There are a lot of things Americans can still do.
Build your own guns and load your own ammo.

Learn skills to survive off-grid. Grow your own food. Live independently.

Don't give anyone any information about you.

Lose all your guns and ammo in a tragic boating accident (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Learn to forge and hack.

Save gold and silver (and other valuable items with which to barter) for the eventual deliberate collapse and replacement of U.S. currency with traceable, remotely capturable, non-cash currency you cannot control.

Be prepared for a full-blow military assault.

Good real Americans dealt with four years of resistance and civil unrest.
Will they retaliate for the next four years? Is there a reason they shouldn't?

Too funny....after putting up with 8 years of your resistance.

\
Remember under Obama how people said they would refuse to earn over $250,000 so as to avoid higher taxes.

As if anyone who could earn that much doesn’t understand what marginal tax rates mean.

Not so sure about the resisting, but there will be ...hopefully a legitimate election in four years.
How do figure that's going to happen? What change do you think will occur that would actually improve election legitimacy? All I see is that they'll have more time to refine the mechanisms for their cheating.

Claim Russia stole the election win the House in two years and impeach over something trivial I believe that is the current acceptable practice for resistance.
When the economy nosedives, the first people I let go will be anyone supporting the left.

\
You mean a few people on FOX and a few radio hosts! The rest was yours on Cable except a few religious stations and a few oldies channels.

\
Remember under Obama how people said they would refuse to earn over $250,000 so as to avoid higher taxes.

As if anyone who could earn that much doesn’t understand what marginal tax rates mean.

All working folks could claim 99 dependents for the next four years and break the treasury.

1611170918712.png

How would you feed all your pet humans?
Don’t worry about it. You are saying you’re going to commit tax fraud. I dare you to do it. Tax season is upon us.

Put up or shut up.

It's not fraud at all...I know many who have used this method as a way of deferring their tax liability.
Fantastic. And you reported their fraud to the authorities?

The worksheets within a W-4 assist with estimating ones withholding. No employer, nor the iRS can not tell me how many dependents I'll claim at the end of a tax year.

How would you feed all your pet humans?
Don’t worry about it. You are saying you’re going to commit tax fraud. I dare you to do it. Tax season is upon us.

Put up or shut up.

It's not fraud at all...I know many who have used this method as a way of deferring their tax liability.
Fantastic. And you reported their fraud to the authorities?

The worksheets within a W-4 assist with estimating ones withholding. No employer, nor the iRS can not tell me how many dependents I'll claim at the end of a tax year.
Oh, so it actually has nothing to do with how much they paid in taxes. Gotcha.

Watch out for those underpayment penalties.

Forum List

Back