America United

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

This is Joe's plan. As an Independent voter, who admittedly did vote for DJT the last two elections (wasted as I live in MA), I plan on giving President Biden a fair chance. I do not like his first policy on illegals but I won't let that sway me. I will also try (may not succeed) in being more polite to our friends on the far left here. I will not be polite to those on the far right. Sorry.

I hope that President Biden can find a way to reopen America fully from this COVID-19 pandemic that has plagued the Globe. America must lead in this effort IMO.

Now let me have it, leftists. I know you cannot wait.

This is Joe's plan. As an Independent voter, who admittedly did vote for DJT the last two elections (wasted as I live in MA), I plan on giving President Biden a fair chance. I do not like his first policy on illegals but I won't let that sway me. I will also try (may not succeed) in being more polite to our friends on the far left here. I will not be polite to those on the far right. Sorry.

I hope that President Biden can find a way to reopen America fully from this COVID-19 pandemic that has plagued the Globe. America must lead in this effort IMO.

Too bad Joe didn't give you much time to give him a chance.

He is already doing shit that will increase energy prices (Keystone), kill jobs (Keystone), and deflate wages (immigration policy).

DAY 1
:laughing0301:

What do you think he is going to do about COVID?

We'll see if Biden actually does reach across the aisle, or if it was all just bullshit. If he would humbly go hat in hand down to the EIB Southern Command, the Maha Rushdie would be glad to meet with him I'm sure.

Too bad Joe didn't give you much time to give him a chance.

He is already doing shit that will increase energy prices (Keystone), kill jobs (Keystone), and deflate wages (immigration policy).

DAY 1
:laughing0301:

What do you think he is going to do about COVID?
IDK - admit it was overblown and open up the country? Hopefully.

When Chicom Biden talks about unity he means everyone become communists like him and the THOT.

Forum List

Back