Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

Welfare Ray, always a source of amusement.

Well, except you'd be wrong. IL didn't have a spike at all, compared to Florida. Our 7 Day average has been 7 deaths. Florida's 7 Day average has been 128. It's like you are all willing to die because you don't want to admit Trump fucked this up.

I'd ask you for a link, but I won't bother to read it.

I guess if you cherry pick countries with greater government control over their economies, you can get a good number.

So fracking happened before Trump got there. Nothing to do with him.

Every other country around the world didn't have the resulting high death rates, high unemployment or riots we had as a result of Trump's mismanagement.

Because Bush gave them all that equipment on the idea that if we throw enough money at them, they'll suddenly love them some democracy. Heck, you can go back to Reagan giving them weapons and then wondering why 9/11 happened.

This is what happens when you outsource a war. Unreliable subcontractors.

Um, no. Trump was the one who signed the Doha accords, handing the country back to the Taliban. What did you think was going to happen when we pulled out?

Now, admittably, we haven't been paying much attention to Afghanistan given the Hellscape Trump turned this country into. Kind of hard to worry about people murdering each other on the other side of the planet when you have people shooting each other in this country over the last roll of toilet paper.
Joe, you need help---you don't know what you are babbling about or you are purposely ignoring the news out. Floridas covid numbers have dropped and continue to drop.

Illinois has a lower covid death rate you say? Why baby, Illinois has a lower vaccination rate than Florida as well-----that kinda indicates that the shots aren't working don't you think.... (Think it probably has more to do with how Illinois counts covid deaths and testing though)

Holy cow, Racist From Cleveland just popped a gasket.

Not that long ago. I moved here a little over 35 years ago, bought it 27 years ago. It was a great place at the time. You could walk the streets day or night, leave your door unlocked while you slept, businesses thriving, safe and high rated safe schools.

And unicorns flew through the sky farting rainbows... sure.

When did I ever say I hated gays? I have gays in my family. I hate minorities for cutting my property value in half and destroying my suburb. What am I supposed to do, love those people?

Did you want to go back to your posts calling Trans people freaks?

So blame government for your fuck ups? You never read your healthcare provider contract because you didn't care until you needed it. You should have done that beforehand.

Why should I do that. The agreement is I worked for a soul sucking company (who picked the insurance, not me) and they would cover my health needs. Period. Most of my life, it was a one sided arrangement because I was mostly healthy and still am. But the one time I needed them, it was fucking trench warfare to get them to pay what they had agreed to pay.

Bullshit. Single Payer. Done.

Why is my IRA doing fantastic and yours crashed? Because I was willing to pay a top rated investment company to handle my financial affairs.
Um, you live in a slum, you are collecting welfare. You are not doing well.

Most people recouped their property losses in a few years and then some.

They shouldn't have lost any money at all. Yes, thanks to Obama, the housing market recovered in time.

I used to use credit cards all the time and have several mortgages. Nobody squeezed me for anything.
The only disadvantage that happened to me is when that Kenyan lawn jockey started to mess around with our credit cards because he wanted to stop lowlifes who didn't pay their bills from getting fined and have their interest rates dramatically increase. Lowlifes always vote Democrat. To recoup that lost money, they started charging great borrowers like myself transfer fees when I went from one company to another when their 0% interest rate offer ran out.

Ah, you missed the point. Congress passed the kind of reforms to keep the credit card companies from pulling the shit they did, and their response was to stick it to people before the law went into effect.

People should get a living wage is as stupid of a concept as people should buy hotdogs from my hotdog stand that are twice as expensive than the guy across the street hotdog stand. You are completely ignorant of our economy. If nobody is going to buy your products because you are paying a "living wage" then your business has no other option than to close their doors. This is so simple a 10 year old could understand.

Actually, we;ve already established paying a living wage wouldn't cost all that much. The cost of a Big Mac would only go up 16 cents if they paid their workers a living wage.

But now you have your wish. Businesses are forced to overpay workers to get labor. So what happened? Worst inflation in 30 years. Why? Because they pass those losses to their customers. Speaking of automation, now that labor is so much more expensive, it will encourage more businesses to invest in automation eliminating even more jobs. Brilliant.

Yeah, they've been threatening that for 30 years... and it never happens. Every restaurant I go to, people ignore the automated kiosks to go talk to a real person.

So what did you want him to do, send out the military to make sure nobody left their home? This is a virus, a microorganism impossible to see with the eye. In fact it takes sophisticated equipment to actually see it since it's smaller than the pores on a piece of cloth which is why masks are useless.

There's a whole bunch of things he COULD have done.
1) He could have told Americans abroad to shelter in place, or quarantined them when they got back.
2) He could have warned Americans how serious this was instead of downplaying it.
3) He could have not mocked masks and social distancing.
4) He could have not encouraged yahoos like the ones in Michigan from flaunting precautions.
5) He could have not undermined Fauci at every opportunity.

If you're going to blame Trump for covid deaths on his watch, why are you such a hypocrite that you won't do the same for Dementia? More people died of covid under him than Trump, and unlike Trump, he had three vaccines the entire time.

Well, no, the haven't, and you've been called on this lie a bunch of times.

But let's be honest about why people are dying now. It's because people on your side refuse to get their shots, refuse to mask, refuse to socially distance.

It will encourage more and more immigrants to come here. You can't lock up children with adults. We don't even do that for Americans. When you go to jail or prison, the authorities have to make arrangments for the kids. No different with these invaders. If you don't want your kids to be separated from you, then don't come here and break our laws. Stay the fuck home because nobody wants you here anyway.
Illegally entering the country is a misdemeanor, and a lot of these people had a legal right to request asylum. There was no good reason to lock them up OR separate them from their children and then lose their children.

Trump's policies were intentionally cruel and probably illegal, and now they are going to cost us.

Police have millions of interactions with the public every single year. Yes, from time to time, you may find a cop doing something out of policy or illegal every couple of years. When that happens and they are caught, they are held to the constraints of the laws.
Except when they aren't. Sure Chauvin and Van Dyke went to prison, but But Loehmann and Wilson didn't.

Policing can't be a 99% kind of thing... Would you fly on 99% airlines? "Well, 99% of our flights aren't involved in fiery crashes!!!"

You with your apples to oranges comparisons; using people in countries of a single race that are known for not being violent to our country here, where over 50% of our murders are committed by only 7% of our population which are black males.
Ah, Ray brought the Racism again...

The UK has quite a large non-white population. Watch some British TV some time. What they don't have is "every asshole can buy a gun so cops are nervous every time they enter a house or pull over a driver."

Do you really want us to have their crime stats? Then we must do what they do, and that is have no people of color in our country. Because if you remove people of color from our statistics, we are right in line with the other single-race countries. The problem is we would have nowhere to put them, but the Communist party ushering in even more people of color will only make things worse.

So, Ray, do you not see how racist those things are.. yup. Poor people of color are more likely to commit crimes, and so are poor white people. The reasons why the European countries have less crime.

They have serious poverty relief programs
They don't let any asshole have a gun who wants one.
They have programs to deal with the mentally ill.
They treat addiction as a medical issue and not a criminal one.

Did you ever think that maybe the cops do treat people the same, but certain people decide they won't obey authority, do stupid things that alarm police into a defensive action or stance, and run away from them? Nah, that can't be it. Blame the raped woman and not the rapist. It's the leftist way.

The cop is the one with the gun and the authority in that situation. And frankly, in most cases where people are upset about, the person who was killed was either not committing a crime, or not committing a crime serious enough to warrant deadly force.

No, Communists suck. Was Chauvin immediately arrested even before an investigation began? Yes he was. Did the animals riot anyway? Yes they did. Was he sent to prison? Yes he was.
Chauvin was still a cop after dozens of incidents like this where he used excessive force, including a prior shooting and using the same knee to the neck shit on a 14 year old. The problem with all these cops is that they have a long history of abuses, but still have jobs.

Van Dyke had 20 prior incidents, including one where he dislocated a man's arm, and the city had to pay out 350K.
Loehmann was fired from his previous job for mental instability.
Wilson was fired from his previous job because the whole department was corrupt.

Let these leftist politicians keep catering to the criminal element. The more you cater to them, the more violent crime you will have as we are seeing the last couple of years. Do I care? Why should I? More Democrats killing other Democrats in most cases, and that's good for the future of our country. Imagine how great of a country this would be with no Democrats here. It would be heaven on earth, you know, like those other countries you constantly talk about.

Okay, guy.. let's not forget, your the one living in the slum.. you should be careful for what you wish for.

I think that if you had covid in the past and opt to not take the vaccine, those people should be left alone. Without a doubt we don't know everything about this virus. It reminds me of the 80's when AIDS swept across America. Nobody knew what to do because it was entirely new to all of us.

But remember too that these vaccines are not guaranteed either. With a 94% success rate, that means if 100 people get the vaccine, 6 are still susceptible to getting the virus and suffering the consequences of the non-vaccinated.

We have a supply chain problem, a labor problem, the stupidest thing we can do is remove people from jobs that are willing to work them.
According the CDC, we really don't know how effective natural immunity really is. Judging by the large number of reinfections, immunity due to minor infections is not strong. There is evidence that those with serious cases requiring hospitalization develop strong long lasting immunity. Gambling on natural immunity for most people is a poor choice.

According the CDC, we really don't know how effective natural immunity really is. Judging by the large number of reinfections, immunity due to minor infections is not strong. There is evidence that those with serious cases requiring hospitalization develop strong long lasting immunity. Gambling on natural immunity for most people is a poor choice.

That's a global warming debate. Studies have shown natural immunity is better while some claim it's not. But my healthcare facility, the Cleveland Clinic is who I trust. As a lifelong patient they've come out with amazing medical breakthroughs and people come here for all over the world for their treatment, especially for very serious conditions. Their studies show that natural immunity is just as good if not better than vaccines, but like vaccines, no idea how long it lasts.

In any case than goodness we have at least one judge who loves our country enough to stop these unconstitutional mandates, at least for now.

There's a whole bunch of things he COULD have done.
1) He could have told Americans abroad to shelter in place, or quarantined them when they got back.
2) He could have warned Americans how serious this was instead of downplaying it.
3) He could have not mocked masks and social distancing.
4) He could have not encouraged yahoos like the ones in Michigan from flaunting precautions.
5) He could have not undermined Fauci at every opportunity.

You say that Trump should have kept Americans out and quarantined them when they got here? Are you paying attention to what's happening now? Millions of people from over 100 different countries are coming here unchecked and unvaxed. Then your moron is putting them on planes and buses and shipping them coast to coast, and you have the nerve to criticize Trump?

Trump never downplayed the virus, that's besides the fact nobody acts on what any President says. People make their own decision about their health. Yes, I know you Nazi's are different, but normal real Americans don't work that way.

Every time you commies are asked what Trump should have done all you have is "He should have said." Saying shit doesn't stop a virus.

Well, no, the haven't, and you've been called on this lie a bunch of times.

But let's be honest about why people are dying now. It's because people on your side refuse to get their shots, refuse to mask, refuse to socially distance.

Of course. The Nazi rule is it's only the Presidents fault when the President is of the other party and not ours. When it's our President, it's always somebody else's fault. You leftists are liars and hypocrites. If it was the Trump plague, it's now the Dementia plague and the buck stops at the White House like you said a hundred times during the Trump administration.

Democrats are the dumbest people on earth. You say shit and when the tables turn, you start making excuses. Maybe you people should learn to keep your mouth shut.

Illegally entering the country is a misdemeanor, and a lot of these people had a legal right to request asylum. There was no good reason to lock them up OR separate them from their children and then lose their children.

Trump's policies were intentionally cruel and probably illegal, and now they are going to cost us.

The only reason it would cost us is by Biden paying off people so more would come. More diseased illegals, more covid spread, more people taking jobs instead of Americans, more destruction of our country. Trump fixed the asylum problem. If you want to apply for asylum, do so in your own country at the American embassy. Dementia got rid of that to so they do come here.

Except when they aren't. Sure Chauvin and Van Dyke went to prison, but But Loehmann and Wilson didn't.

Policing can't be a 99% kind of thing... Would you fly on 99% airlines? "Well, 99% of our flights aren't involved in fiery crashes!!!"

You leftists have to be the stupidest people on the planet. In this country you don't go to prison for using deadly force in self-defense. Totally legal for police and citizens alike. Why do you dopes learn how to read our laws?

Ah, Ray brought the Racism again...

The UK has quite a large non-white population. Watch some British TV some time. What they don't have is "every asshole can buy a gun so cops are nervous every time they enter a house or pull over a driver."

Bringing up well documented statistics is not racist. They are statistics that drive you nuts because leftists can't handle the truth and whip out the race card when you get upset by facts. No wonder nobody takes it seriously anymore.

Would you like to see the UK demographics? Be glad to dig them up. Plus because their people are disarmed, they have higher crime rates than the US in various violent categories.

So, Ray, do you not see how racist those things are.. yup. Poor people of color are more likely to commit crimes, and so are poor white people. The reasons why the European countries have less crime.

They have serious poverty relief programs
They don't let any asshole have a gun who wants one.
They have programs to deal with the mentally ill.
They treat addiction as a medical issue and not a criminal one.

Again, they don't have less crime. In the US poverty is a choice with the exception of mental or physical impairments. Getting out of poverty is easy. Get a job and make money.

The cop is the one with the gun and the authority in that situation. And frankly, in most cases where people are upset about, the person who was killed was either not committing a crime, or not committing a crime serious enough to warrant deadly force.

Nobody gets shot and killed by police for committing a crime. The only reason they get shot is when they don't listen to orders and make moves that put the officer in potential danger or death. That's why police shoot them.

Chauvin was still a cop after dozens of incidents like this where he used excessive force, including a prior shooting and using the same knee to the neck shit on a 14 year old. The problem with all these cops is that they have a long history of abuses, but still have jobs.

Van Dyke had 20 prior incidents, including one where he dislocated a man's arm, and the city had to pay out 350K.
Loehmann was fired from his previous job for mental instability.
Wilson was fired from his previous job because the whole department was corrupt.

Chauvin had over a dozen complaints as most police officers do, but very few were found to be legitimate.

Okay, guy.. let's not forget, your the one living in the slum.. you should be careful for what you wish for.

And who made it a slum? Hint, it was the best suburb in our county 30 years ago. Gee, what changed? :eusa_shhh:

You don't have to answer. Whatever you say will be a made up story in your head and a lie. Truth to a liberal is like a cross to Dracula.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Covid-19 and it's variants are here to stay just as the Flu is a seasonal occurrence.
But not as an epidemic. Covid-19 will become endemic which mean it will be added to a long list of respiratory disease such as the Flu. As long as hospitals can handle the number of cases, there is adequate treatments to keep the death toll down, and we have effective vaccines, it will not constitute a healthcare emergency. It seems to me that irradiating the virus is not going happen. With the delta variant, the level of vaccinations needed for herd immunity is between 85% and 90% well above the 70% to 75% estimate with the alpha variant. The percent of Americans that claim they will never take the vaccination, those that may take it, and the need for boosters are good indicators that we will not reach over 80% even with vaccinations for children

It has taken over 200 years to eradicate Smallpox and after 60 years of measles vaccinations in the US, it has brought us close to eradicated it but it's still here. In the decade before the measles vaccine in 1963, there were 3 to 4 million cases each year killing 400 to 500 children. Last year there were 43 cases of measles and no deaths. However, with decreasing number of vaccinations the number of cases are growing.

I believe the two major problems are the number unvaccinated in the US, about 1/3 of the population and the large number of cases abroad which will surely result in more very infectious variants. We can do something about former but not much about the latter.

That's a global warming debate. Studies have shown natural immunity is better while some claim it's not. But my healthcare facility, the Cleveland Clinic is who I trust. As a lifelong patient they've come out with amazing medical breakthroughs and people come here for all over the world for their treatment, especially for very serious conditions. Their studies show that natural immunity is just as good if not better than vaccines, but like vaccines, no idea how long it lasts.

In any case than goodness we have at least one judge who loves our country enough to stop these unconstitutional mandates, at least for now.
Forget for a second the bad old government mandates. Leaving it to individuals to judge whether their immunity from a past infection is sufficient to bypass vaccination or the millions on social media that believe the anti-vaxers will only lengthen the epidemic and economic consequences. If we don't pull out the epidemic soon, we are going have record high inflation leading to a recession and likely a worldwide economic slowdown.

Forget for a second the bad old government mandates. Leaving it to individuals to judge whether their immunity from a past infection is sufficient to bypass vaccination or the millions on social media that believe the anti-vaxers will only lengthen the epidemic and economic consequences. If we don't pull out the epidemic soon, we are going have record high inflation leading to a recession and likely a worldwide economic slowdown.

I have bad news for ya, we're more than half-way there now and none of it has anything to do with covid, it has to do with Democrats in control. If Dementia shuts down that oil pipeline from Canada to Michigan we will see inflation rise even more. It's at a 30 year high now.

As far as theories go, that's all they are, theories. But Communists believe there should be no opposing theories, only Big Brothers. Forget Israel forget the Cleveland Clinic and others. Big Brother knows all. Sit down and take your shot whether you want it or not.

Being anti-mandate is not being an anti-vaxer. I got the vaccine and I'm totally against the mandates as millions of others are.

You say that Trump should have kept Americans out and quarantined them when they got here? Are you paying attention to what's happening now? Millions of people from over 100 different countries are coming here unchecked and unvaxed. Then your moron is putting them on planes and buses and shipping them coast to coast, and you have the nerve to criticize Trump?

Trump never downplayed the virus, that's besides the fact nobody acts on what any President says. People make their own decision about their health. Yes, I know you Nazi's are different, but normal real Americans don't work that way.

Every time you commies are asked what Trump should have done all you have is "He should have said." Saying shit doesn't stop a virus.

Of course. The Nazi rule is it's only the Presidents fault when the President is of the other party and not ours. When it's our President, it's always somebody else's fault. You leftists are liars and hypocrites. If it was the Trump plague, it's now the Dementia plague and the buck stops at the White House like you said a hundred times during the Trump administration.

Democrats are the dumbest people on earth. You say shit and when the tables turn, you start making excuses. Maybe you people should learn to keep your mouth shut.

The only reason it would cost us is by Biden paying off people so more would come. More diseased illegals, more covid spread, more people taking jobs instead of Americans, more destruction of our country. Trump fixed the asylum problem. If you want to apply for asylum, do so in your own country at the American embassy. Dementia got rid of that to so they do come here.

You leftists have to be the stupidest people on the planet. In this country you don't go to prison for using deadly force in self-defense. Totally legal for police and citizens alike. Why do you dopes learn how to read our laws?

Bringing up well documented statistics is not racist. They are statistics that drive you nuts because leftists can't handle the truth and whip out the race card when you get upset by facts. No wonder nobody takes it seriously anymore.

Would you like to see the UK demographics? Be glad to dig them up. Plus because their people are disarmed, they have higher crime rates than the US in various violent categories.

Again, they don't have less crime. In the US poverty is a choice with the exception of mental or physical impairments. Getting out of poverty is easy. Get a job and make money.

Nobody gets shot and killed by police for committing a crime. The only reason they get shot is when they don't listen to orders and make moves that put the officer in potential danger or death. That's why police shoot them.

Chauvin had over a dozen complaints as most police officers do, but very few were found to be legitimate.

And who made it a slum? Hint, it was the best suburb in our county 30 years ago. Gee, what changed? :eusa_shhh:

You don't have to answer. Whatever you say will be a made up story in your head and a lie. Truth to a liberal is like a cross to Dracula.

No, "Millions of people from over 100 different countries are coming here unchecked and unvaxed" Prior to the announcement a few days ago, application for visas had been suspended for about 18 months. Also business travel was sharply curtailed allowing only some business travel from Canada and Mexico. With only few exception those that enter the US were American citizens or permanent residents, foreign students holding current visas, and certainly goverment and embassy personnel. Those that entered the country were required to have a proof of a negative covid test within 72 hour before boarding a plane to the US.

The new rules allow tourism from 33 countries but require proof of full vaccination.

I have bad news for ya, we're more than half-way there now and none of it has anything to do with covid, it has to do with Democrats in control. If Dementia shuts down that oil pipeline from Canada to Michigan we will see inflation rise even more. It's at a 30 year high now.

As far as theories go, that's all they are, theories. But Communists believe there should be no opposing theories, only Big Brothers. Forget Israel forget the Cleveland Clinic and others. Big Brother knows all. Sit down and take your shot whether you want it or not.

Being anti-mandate is not being an anti-vaxer. I got the vaccine and I'm totally against the mandates as millions of others are.
So what you're saying is we have two problems in increasing vaccinations, those that say it's unnecessary and those who refuse to be vaccinated because the government says so, same problem with masks, social distancing, and shutdowns.

Trump's CDC Director in the first months of the pandemic said the biggest obstacle in fighting the virus is going to be political. John Hopkins assessed an American response to a pandemic nearly a year before the first case in the US. Their conclusion was that the US would have one of the best responses in the world. Their mistake was basing their conclusions on American resources and ignoring the politics. America's response has been one the worst in world. We have simple lost our ability to see past politics and political dogma in a national crisis and work toward a common goal.

Last edited:
Eeek, the scary Mexicans are coming to get you, oh, my. How is it your solution to every problem involves hating people of color?

Asking for a friend.

Yes, Trump should have told Americans in Europe and China to shelter in place, that would have slowed this down quite a bit.. He didn't. Instead he panicked everyone into rushing back, and that's how the virus got in.

Checking people now, really kind of pointless. Everyone has already been exposed to the virus, it's in the general population now, thanks to TRUMP.

Normally, I'd agree with you, but man, you fucking cultists are a whole different story. You guys went out and drank fish tank cleaner and sheep dip because Dear Leader told you to. This never, ever, should have been a cultural issue, but Trump made it one to cover for his own incompetence.

Cops murdering unarmed people isn't self-defense. That's why we have riots, because they get away with this shit.

You come after a cop with a gun, I have no problem with him shooting you.

Only categories where they count them differently. You have to really beat the shit out of someone to get charged with assault in the US, while in the UK, they'll run you in for a pub fight.

Says the guy who lives in a slum and collects disability...

I was really scwared and that's why I shot him when he had his hands up, or was playing with a toy, or wouldn't put out her cigarette..

And who made it a slum? Hint, it was the best suburb in our county 30 years ago. Gee, what changed?
Republicans demolished the middle class, that's what happened. As I've said, I live in a pretty nice suburb, we have section 8 housing... we're fine.

Your slum is a slum because the one precenters moved all the jobs out of Cleveland.

What are you fighting for, the right to not take a life-saving vaccine and potentially spread diseases to other people?

The reality is, businesses will start mandating vaccinations because the cost of not vaccinating is too high.
Yes, a virus with a 99.5% survival rate.. the sky is certainly falling.

No, "Millions of people from over 100 different countries are coming here unchecked and unvaxed" Prior to the announcement a few days ago, application for visas had been suspended for about 18 months. Also business travel was sharply curtailed allowing only some business travel from Canada and Mexico. With only few exception those that enter the US were American citizens or permanent residents, foreign students holding current visas, and certainly goverment and embassy personnel. Those that entered the country were required to have a proof of a negative covid test within 72 hour before boarding a plane to the US.

The new rules allow tourism from 33 countries but require proof of full vaccination.

Not if they just decide to walk across our border. Most not tested, none vaxed unless they were asked and agree to it, and if they are infected, the BP says they have no legal ability to stop them from leaving and going anywhere in the US they want.

You can't defend this which is why you're trying to use legal entry regulations to take the focus off the real problem which are illegals entering, one which Dementia flew in the middle of the night to Florida where he killed an American father of 4.

Not if they just decide to walk across our border. Most not tested, none vaxed unless they were asked and agree to it, and if they are infected, the BP says they have no legal ability to stop them from leaving and going anywhere in the US they want.

You can't defend this which is why you're trying to use legal entry regulations to take the focus off the real problem which are illegals entering, one which Dementia flew in the middle of the night to Florida where he killed an American father of 4.
How may people have died due to right-wingers being such rebels without a Cause for vaccination?

So what you're saying is we have two problems in increasing vaccinations, those that say it's unnecessary and those who refuse to be vaccinated because the government says so, same problem with masks, social distancing, and shutdowns.

Trump's CDC Director in the first months of the pandemic said the biggest obstacle in fighting the virus is going to be political. John Hopkins assessed an American response to a pandemic nearly a year before the first case in the US. Their conclusion was that the US would have one of the best responses in the world. Their mistake was basing their conclusions on American resources and ignoring the politics. America's response has been one the worst in world. We have simple lost our ability to see past politics and political dogma in a national crisis and work toward a common goal.

Your complaint is actually we have a US Constitution that protects the citizenry from overpowering governments. Even now the courts have stopped the vaccine mandate because the federal government has no authority to harass or punish people into compliance. Did you see that case in Canada? One preacher held outside services for his religious followers. He was arrested like a common criminal. He was ordered not to leave is province for a year and a half. He's not the first one either. There is no real freedom of religion there. Or how about that case in Australia where the guy lifted up his mask outside to catch a cigarette? They threw him on the ground and hauled him away. Is this the kind of government you want to see here?

It's up to people of our country how to handle any situation, and because we are such a diverse people, everybody has their own opinion how to go about that. My cousins are married (don't have time to explain) and are so scared to death of the virus they refuse to leave the house. When they have to for shopping and whatnot, they strip naked as soon as they enter the house, wash those clothes immediately, and don't touch them again for a week sort of like a quarantine. Others say covid is no more harmful than the flu. Many believe masks are useless and have that opinion backed up by some doctors.

Are covid death counts real? I don't believe it. My Uncle died from colon cancer last year at the age of 94. He lived with his son who took care of him. He couldn't walk so he never left the house. Only his health worker was the only one to have contact with him. When things turned for the worst, my cousin called the family to say their last goodbyes; about a dozen showed up. When he got to the hospital, they tested him positive for covid. All the family members in the room were tested or quarantined and nobody had covid. He died a few weeks later, and sure as shit, marked his death certificate as covid being the primary cause of death. You figure out that one because nobody in my family sure can.

Government has repeatedly proven they cannot be trusted to handle this situation, especially now with this dementia patient in charge. What they would like to do to us they can't because we have rights.

Time for the airlines to be stopped over their broken wing duck charade
Hoaxes have consequences snd the media does not want to touch the fact that pharmacists, piolits, flight staff and maintenence all over the country are rightfully refusing vaccination experimentation.
It does fit the MSM panic agenda that airlines are crippled but they are too busy blaming Trump and not reporting that these people are simply quitting rather than getting experimented upon. Lib loons snd MSM trying to sell that they are all sickened thus proving the seriousness of Covid which is a Double Hoax.

Last edited:
Eeek, the scary Mexicans are coming to get you, oh, my. How is it your solution to every problem involves hating people of color?

Asking for a friend.

Yes, Trump should have told Americans in Europe and China to shelter in place, that would have slowed this down quite a bit.. He didn't. Instead he panicked everyone into rushing back, and that's how the virus got in.

Checking people now, really kind of pointless. Everyone has already been exposed to the virus, it's in the general population now, thanks to TRUMP.

Trump placed a ban on travel from China. What did the Democrats do? Accused him of racism. Yeah, checking people now is kind of useless when Dementia keeps hauling them in by the millions and we have a record amount of covid deaths thanks to him. In fact when the newest variant comes out, I'm sure Dementia will ask one of the people that has it to come to the USA.

Normally, I'd agree with you, but man, you fucking cultists are a whole different story. You guys went out and drank fish tank cleaner and sheep dip because Dear Leader told you to. This never, ever, should have been a cultural issue, but Trump made it one to cover for his own incompetence.

Right, out of 350 million people in this country, one flake drank cleaner. This is a political issue thanks to the Communists. Their leaders said they would never take a vaccine produced under Trump. They bad mouthed and even fought against HCQ because Trump stated doctors around the world were having great success with it. Even today you commies ignore the fact blacks (who vote Democrat 99% of the time) are avoiding vaccinations and blaming everything on Republicans with no reliable evidence to support your claim. But we're the ones making it a cultural issue.

Cops murdering unarmed people isn't self-defense. That's why we have riots, because they get away with this shit.

You come after a cop with a gun, I have no problem with him shooting you.

Sorry, but you don't like our laws. Our laws state you can use deadly force against anybody who presents a threat of serious bodily harm or death to an officer or citizen. That's what you really have a problem with.

Only categories where they count them differently. You have to really beat the shit out of someone to get charged with assault in the US, while in the UK, they'll run you in for a pub fight.

You made that bullshit claim before and I posted sources proving you are full of shit. You were full of shit then, and your still full of shit now.

Says the guy who lives in a slum and collects disability...

Yep, I talk the talk and walk the walk. Worked all my life, stayed unmarried and never had children, invested my money in rental property. Stayed away from dangerous narcotics and trouble with the police. I followed everything that I preach.

I was really scwared and that's why I shot him when he had his hands up, or was playing with a toy, or wouldn't put out her cigarette..

Yeah OCD, lying has won you so many arguments on this service. No wonder you keep using them. :auiqs.jpg: Who was it that said you can't teach people not to be dumb?

Republicans demolished the middle class, that's what happened. As I've said, I live in a pretty nice suburb, we have section 8 housing... we're fine.

Your slum is a slum because the one precenters moved all the jobs out of Cleveland.

Really? Because we still have suburbs that were as beautiful as mine and many even better than mine. What do you suppose is the difference between theirs and ours? :eusa_shhh: This should keep you up all night in aggravation. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back