Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

I live in NY where some of the nations best hospitals and restaurants are Money talks

So does cost of living so big money isn't that motivational when everything around you costs an arm and a leg. Healthcare workers can do just as well with less pay and lower living expenses. Nobody is leaving their state to go to NY. People are leaving NY to go to other states, particularly Republican states like Florida and Texas.

So does cost of living so big money isn't that motivational when everything around you costs an arm and a leg. Healthcare workers can do just as well with less pay and lower living expenses. Nobody is leaving their state to go to NY. People are leaving NY to go to other states, particularly Republican states like Florida and Texas.
That's true I'm a dem but I don't like getting my butt taxed off either Trumps SALT f 'd NY and other Blue states I spend 6 months a year in Fla although I think DeSantis is an AH

That's true I'm a dem but I don't like getting my butt taxed off either Trumps SALT f 'd NY and other Blue states I spend 6 months a year in Fla although I think DeSantis is an AH

The only reason SALT is a concern for you is because of the ridiculous housing prices. Here in Ohio nobody said a peep. An $800,000 house near NYC you can buy here for around $300,000.

My cousin moved from here with a guy to California. They had a family and when the kids got a little older, they got a divorce. The kids are adults now and she's no longer getting child support. Now she's looking to come home and is currently in this area checking out housing. She has a great job making good money, but the cost of living is so high the weather isn't enough to keep her there.

You make this shit up in your head OCD. Many people (mostly guys) wanted to be a cop. It was a glorified job and a good paying one at that. Satan became upset with this and created BLM and like groups to put an equal evil force against the good. Thanks to disciples in the Democrat party, Satan is winning.

First, when you talk about Satan like he's a real thing, it's just hard to take you seriously. It's like talking about the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny.

Yes, it is a glorified job. Hollywood glorified it for years. Then came the reality that a lot of them just aren't very nice people.

My friends son is a cop in a large town about 50 miles outside of Cleveland. In fact he's the person who conducted our CCW class in my living room. When he applied out there, he was up against 200 other applicants and that was just a couple years ago. My friend stopped over a month or so ago and this subject came up. His son told him they were looking to hire more officers. When they put out the ad, they only got three applications.

Oh, so you went from 900 a 20 years ago to 200 a couple years ago to a handful now... sounds like a normal progression of jobs people don't want to do anymore.

The Communists will not backup their police officers any longer, they can no longer do their job safely, and they are making it more dangerous for the police all the time. Why would anybody want a job like that? It used to be the cops against the bad guys. Now it's the cops against the good guys and the bad guys.

And the cops have no one to blame for that but themselves. Frankly, I've met a lot of cops who take the attitude that it's them against the world, and everyone else is a potential perp. We gave them the authority, and it went to their heads.

Yes, officials won't stick their necks out for bad cops anymore, because they like getting re-elected.

No, the MSM created that image you speak of.

Not at all. Here's what changed. Before when you had a bully with a badge and a gun who stepped out of line, the whole system covered for it and that was it. Witnesses were afraid to come forward.

Now a bully with a badge and a gun steps out of line, 20 people caught it on their smart phones and jumped all over each other to send it to the local news.

Of course, the police solution, make a law against filming the police doing their jobs.

Now, of course, very few black people are going to be shot by a thug cop, but almost every black person has encountered at least one "Stop and Frisk" in their life, or one being pulled over for a "Driving While Black". So a white person might look at a Darrin Chauvin and say, "Wow, that guy was out of line", while a black person will look at it and say, "Yup, that's what we have to put up with."

This is the one time I will agree with your statement. Correct, they won't do anything about it. These are the same people that reelected AOC, the embarrassment of Congress. Instead, they will move out of the city and state heading for Republican states where they have things under control. I would have no problem with that, except they move to our states and then vote for the same people that Fd up their last state.

Uh, guy, Ohio is a lot more fucked up than New York.

Especially Cleveland.

There are no unions in Aerican Toyota American plants which many of our Toyota's come from in the US. I'd just post the link alone but you'd never read it:

Labor costs for a typical UAW worker at a GM plant were by some estimates $73 per hour—compared to the $44 per hour for workers at non-unionized Toyota and Honda plants in the U.S.

Well, there's a reason I don't read you links. The $73 an hour number is bullshit, because if factors in all retirement benefits the UAW is still paying out.

We also were a nation that had ice men. They would bring the block of ice so that you could keep your food cold in your ice box. Immigrants were needed when we were building this country. The country is built and has been for a long time now, so like the coal man, they are no longer needed and the only reason they are still coming is because they will strongly support the Communist party. They are anxious to end the Great Experiment once and for all and will do anything (including stabbing Americans in the back) to meet their goals.

So how did any Republican try and break up the unions?

Sorry, guy, not really a good argument. We have just as much need for unskilled labor now than we did then. Jobs vanish, new jobs appear. Yes, we don't need an Ice Man, but we do need the IT guy from India because most Americans kind of suck at computers.

As for Republicans breaking up unions, did you miss when Reagan fired all the PATCO workers and allowed industry to declare open war on unions? It was in all the papers.

No compact can overrule the US Constitution. There is only one way to change it and that's the amendment process. We don't need any compact, what we need more than ever is to divide this country into two countries instead. We will erect a huge Trump wall to keep you Communists out, and we will live like our founders intended which made us the most successful country in the shortest amount of time on earth.

Except the constitution isn't specific on how electors are to be selected. but since Mormon Bob discussed this issue, I'll skewer him on it.

This is actually a reasonable argument by Mormon Bob, which is a change. Let's have at it.

It will surely make for some interesting litigative actions, of it reaches that point. But I don't think it will. It would require too many small states to give up too much of their own power.

On its face, the compact appears likely valid. The Constitution pretty much leaves it up to each state to allocate its Electors as it will.

But even if it is technically Constitutional, there's an obvious intent to subvert the Constitution, to change a process defined in the Constitution, without going through the proper Amendment process. On that basis alone, the courts may nix the whole thing.

Except the Constitution doesn't specifically state HOW a state should select it's electors, which is why Nebraska and Maine have a different method of allocating them than the other 48 states. In the early days of the Republic, some states even had their state legislatures select electors, and didn't even bother to have an election.

Then there is also the element of malfeasance, in states allocating their Electors in a manner that does not represent the will of the residents of the states. The Electors are supposed to be selected to represent the people of their own states, not those of other states.

That would be a valid argument, but not really... Let's not forget, the plan Trump had was to get the Republican Legislatures of PA, AZ and GA to declare the votes invalid and select electors. So the argument that electors MUST reflect the will of their states is nice in principle, but in practice, not so much.

Now, if you guys were serious about reflecting the will of the people, then you guys wouldn't be so keen on so many voter suppression schemes, such as when the people of Florida voted to restore the voting rights of felons, the legislature pulled a fast one and subverted that by requiring felons pay all administrative costs before getting their voting rights restored.

Well, there's a reason I don't read you links. The $73 an hour number is bullshit, because if factors in all retirement benefits the UAW is still paying out.

The UAW isn't paying shit because where do you think they get their money from?

Sorry, guy, not really a good argument. We have just as much need for unskilled labor now than we did then. Jobs vanish, new jobs appear. Yes, we don't need an Ice Man, but we do need the IT guy from India because most Americans kind of suck at computers.

As for Republicans breaking up unions, did you miss when Reagan fired all the PATCO workers and allowed industry to declare open war on unions? It was in all the papers.

One union is not an all out attack on all unions. They were fired because they broke their own union agreement. They were not allowed to strike but did anyway. It never set off any open war on anybody. This is so simple a six year old can understand it. If the consumers quit buying your products because they cost too much due to unions, your only choices are close up your shop or move away from the unions.

This is what's termed as sore losers. They were fine with the EC until it started to work against them. Now they are for mob rule.

Actually, it wasn't an issue up until now, because the last time it happened Pre-Bush was 1888, and the people were so angry about it they put Grover Cleveland back into office in 1892 and it wasn't an issue again until 2000.

Now we've had two occassions where we put presidents in the people clearly said "NO" to, and in both cases, they were disasters with huge body counts on their tab with wars, recessions, plagues and riots.

People don't like major change in our society or government. Look at how badly DumBama lost the House and Senate. He Fd up our entire healthcare system. They talked about making DC and PR states so they could cheat the Senate count, and all polls showed how much Americans were against that. Same with packing the courts. If they try that they will be out of power for decades.

Hmmm.. get real, guy... Presidents lose Congress in every mid-term because people don't pay attention during mid terms. The real problem is that a small minority flips Congress on mid-terms because only 37% of us can name our congressman, and only about 25% of the electorate participates in mid terms.

Sure, Obama lost the House (but not the Senate) in 2010, but then he won an equally decisive victory against the weird Mormon Robot that he won against McCain. Hilary won by 3 million votes despite being completely unlikeable as a person and Biden won by 8 million votes. Demographics are against you, inevitably.

Instead of thinking up all these schemes to keep minorities from voting, maybe you guys could come up with a good reason for them to vote for you... you know, instead of relying on white greivance politics.

The EC is here to stay and Joe can cry himself to sleep every election. In fact I hope the next presidential election, the same thing happens. Our nominee (whoever it is) gets the EC count and not the popular vote.

Actually, I don't think the country will tolerate that shit happening again, after what a complete disaster Trump was.

One union is not an all out attack on all unions. They were fired because they broke their own union agreement. They were not allowed to strike but did anyway. It never set off any open war on anybody. This is so simple a six year old can understand it. If the consumers quit buying your products because they cost too much due to unions, your only choices are close up your shop or move away from the unions.

The point is, it reversed a policy since FDR that government had the back of working people... that's the point.

Unions and the Middle Class have been on the decline ever since.

Hey, all your police brutality incidents took place in Communist cities: Baltimore, Ferguson, Minneapolis......... Do you think I care? Violent crime is up by 30% in all these places. Democrats killing Democrats. What could be better? And if they come after me, it gives me legal authority to use deadly force; another dead Democrat as far as I'm concerned.
For those playing along at home, Welfare Ray lives in a slummy suburb of Cleveland, with neighbors on HUD, he listens to the police scanner all night, and mounts cameras on his house to catch "criminals" doing stuff.

But, yeah, he thinks the Communist cities are the problem, because Satan said so.

Yes, police shoot suspects that present them with a physical threat. What's your problem with that? Do you blame the rape victim over the rapist too? Don't fight with police and you don't have to worry about getting shot. In my former line of work, I had to deal with the state troopers all the time. They never had a need to even put their hand on their gun.
Wow. Check your privilege, buddy.

When a guy is handcuffed, lying on the ground and you have his knee on his neck, he's not presenting a threat.

So keep encouraging your comrades to defund the police. Keep encouraging them to make their jobs more dangerous. Keep encouraging them to side with evil over good. Keep encouraging them to make it nearly impossible for law abiding citizens to gain access to a firearm to protect themselves. It's all a beautiful recipe for a huge slaughter, and I'll be sitting at home laughing about it.

Wow, Ray, you know, the sad thing is, you live a miserable existence and you are happy about it.... which is just weird.

Yes, it is a glorified job. Hollywood glorified it for years. Then came the reality that a lot of them just aren't very nice people.

Hollywood produces shows people love to watch. Before the Communists demonized police, everybody loved police shows because many people dreamed about being a police officer. Many couldn't be a cop in real life because it was so difficult to get in.

Oh, so you went from 900 a 20 years ago to 200 a couple years ago to a handful now... sounds like a normal progression of jobs people don't want to do anymore.

What point do you think I'm making here? Yes! Nobody wants to do the job anymore thanks to the MSM, the demons of BLM who threaten their lives, and the commie politicians who are always looking to get them for something even when they did no wrong.

And the cops have no one to blame for that but themselves. Frankly, I've met a lot of cops who take the attitude that it's them against the world, and everyone else is a potential perp. We gave them the authority, and it went to their heads.

Yes, officials won't stick their necks out for bad cops anymore, because they like getting re-elected.

Make up whatever little reason comes into your head. The bottom line is thanks to the left, nobody wants to be a cop anymore, and one of the many reasons we need to have two countries instead of one.

Not at all. Here's what changed. Before when you had a bully with a badge and a gun who stepped out of line, the whole system covered for it and that was it. Witnesses were afraid to come forward.

Now a bully with a badge and a gun steps out of line, 20 people caught it on their smart phones and jumped all over each other to send it to the local news.

Of course, the police solution, make a law against filming the police doing their jobs.

Now, of course, very few black people are going to be shot by a thug cop, but almost every black person has encountered at least one "Stop and Frisk" in their life, or one being pulled over for a "Driving While Black". So a white person might look at a Darrin Chauvin and say, "Wow, that guy was out of line", while a black person will look at it and say, "Yup, that's what we have to put up with."

Out of the last three riots, the police officers were found innocent of all charges in two of them. As for Chauvin, he likely didn't kill anybody. He just used a procedure they took out as standard policy. The loser had multiple health conditions he ignored and enough dope in his system to kill a horse. Because he was pure scum of the earth, the left built statues in which to adore the image of the lifelong criminal. Evil always sides with evil. Those are orders straight from hell.

For those playing along at home, Welfare Ray lives in a slummy suburb of Cleveland, with neighbors on HUD, he listens to the police scanner all night, and mounts cameras on his house to catch "criminals" doing stuff.

But, yeah, he thinks the Communist cities are the problem, because Satan said so.

We are a Communist suburb. Not one Republican in our Council. When we had Republicans, we were rated one of the top suburbs in our county.

Wow. Check your privilege, buddy.

When a guy is handcuffed, lying on the ground and you have his knee on his neck, he's not presenting a threat.

Can't you follow a discussion? We were talking about police shooting suspects, not kneeling on heads. It's not a privilege to treat a police officer like a human being and listen to all his instructions. It's something most people do of all races.

Wow, Ray, you know, the sad thing is, you live a miserable existence and you are happy about it.... which is just weird.

Don't worry about my existence, worry about your own. I want to see every commie policy fail miserably as they all are now. Maybe some voters will finally wake up and see how the Democrat party is nothing but trouble for the country.

The point is, it reversed a policy since FDR that government had the back of working people... that's the point.

Unions and the Middle Class have been on the decline ever since.

That is correct, they have. As jobs moved out of state or the country, people realized you can't overpay manual labor and expect the public to buy their work. Most won't. They'd rather buy cheap Chinese stuff than American.

Actually, it wasn't an issue up until now, because the last time it happened Pre-Bush was 1888, and the people were so angry about it they put Grover Cleveland back into office in 1892 and it wasn't an issue again until 2000.

Now we've had two occassions where we put presidents in the people clearly said "NO" to, and in both cases, they were disasters with huge body counts on their tab with wars, recessions, plagues and riots.

None of which Trump was responsible for. It was Joe's buddies. You know, the same people that are killing Americans today that beat Trump's total under Dementia. What did I tell you about arguing with lies?

Instead of thinking up all these schemes to keep minorities from voting, maybe you guys could come up with a good reason for them to vote for you... you know, instead of relying on white greivance politics.

Correct. I know! Let's give them a million bucks a family when they break our laws! After all, we are only nearing 30 trillion in debt after all.

Not Just Southwest:

A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

11 Oct 2021 ~~ By Paul Goldberg
The media has largely ignored the pushback Joe Biden is receiving or his vaccine/testing mandate.
Just one call out over a weekend brought Southwest airlines to its knees however, it’s not just Southwest Airlines.
Amtrak had to cancel trains because of a “staffing issue,” shipbuilding employees in Newport News are promising to to crush production over the mandate.

Workers for the ship building company Huntington Ingalls are furious over the mandate that they must be vaccinated by December 8th. A letter from COOO Chris Kastner informed employees that if they don’t get vaccinated they could lose their jobs which incited protests.
A group gathered last Friday protesting the mandate and only 59% of shipbuilders are vaccinated. Should Huntington Ingalls follow through with Joe Biden’s mandate it would cripple the shipbuilding industry.
In Washington State there has been “unprecedented” disruptions because of “staffing shortages.”
The Samish, which is one of three vessels serving the Anacortes- San Juan Islands was taken out of service after 28 workers called out.
State Ferries spokesperson Ian Sterling reported that 230 employees have not complied with the State’s vaccination mandate which has crippled the ferry system.
“We still have time before the 18th. We don’t know what the full impact will be and how many people will choose to leave state employment,” Sterling said.
The ferry system is the only “viable way off the islands for most people” and the staffing shortage is going to cause a crisis in the area.
The union representing pilots for American Airlines has warned the company they may end up in the same boat as Southwest Airlines during the holiday seasons if they don’t start accepting exemptions.
“Some of APA’s members are unable to undergo vaccination for documented medical reasons, while others are reluctant to get vaccinated based upon concerns about the potential for career-ending side effects,” read the Sept. 24 letter.
~Snip~
Staff must prove they have been vaccinated by November 24 – the day before Thanksgiving – or they can be fired.
OAN reporter Jack Posobiec has learned that the White House is feeling the heat and Secretary Pete’s phone has been ringing off the hook.

There is a massive wave of pushback that is being ignored by the media below are posts from government employees and an airline pilot pushing back.

Comment:
Let’s go Brandon!
They set a vax deadline to the day before Thanksgiving? Busiest travel day of the year?
WE THE PEOPLE must assert our constitutional rights!!!!!-
If the majority of America refuses Joey Xi's edicts on vaccinations, what will he do? Send us all to re-education camps to be taught CRT?
Meanwhile this is all the fault of the Secretary of Transportation Pete Butt-jig....
It's obvious that the Bai Dung administration is fully staffed by Keystone Kops....
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies and Joey Xi Bai Dung are thrilled. The more America, hurts the better for them. So they think. They want us to suffer to show they are in charge and only they can help us. They want us on our knees. Will it work? Well, look at who is drooling on the Resolute Desk. He is there and the world suffers. And the idiot democrats vote for it. I am optimistic.
The People Will Not Let This Stand and Revolting. We must all stand together.....

Awesome baby

Hollywood produces shows people love to watch. Before the Communists demonized police, everybody loved police shows because many people dreamed about being a police officer. Many couldn't be a cop in real life because it was so difficult to get in.

Actually, I love police shows, but I would never want to be a cop. yes, most cop shows are about murder and murder is always interesting. Has been that way since Sherlock Holmes first appeared in the Strand magazine.

The reality of cops, though, is some fat, donut eating slob hiding in a speed trap waiting to give you a ticket for some bullshit. We didn't need "communists" to demonize them, they do a pretty good job of that themselves.

Let's take the Laquan McDonald Case... It wasn't just that one cop panicked and put 16 bullets into a emotionally disturbed kid who was walking away, it was that five other cops filed false police reports, that the whole chain of command tried to hide the incident for a year before a video was released under the FOIA that showed what really happened. It was the city council paying off the family with an NDA to try to keep the whole thing quiet.

What point do you think I'm making here? Yes! Nobody wants to do the job anymore thanks to the MSM, the demons of BLM who threaten their lives, and the commie politicians who are always looking to get them for something even when they did no wrong.

Nobody wants to to the job anymore because the bad apples have made it a disreputable profession. The police need to clean up their own act. Or the politicians will.

As far as "looking to get them", we have 1000 cases of cops shooting civilians a year in this country. Most of them are ruled justifiable. Compare that to (EEEEKKKK... SOCIALISM) western European countries or Japan, where the number of people shot by police every year is less than 10. If anything, it's probably the opposite. A lot of cases someone did something wrong, but if there isn't a video and public outrage, nothing is done about it.

Make up whatever little reason comes into your head. The bottom line is thanks to the left, nobody wants to be a cop anymore, and one of the many reasons we need to have two countries instead of one.
Nope, we need one country where we don't give racists badges and guns. Where the cops treat everyone fairly and equally.

Out of the last three riots, the police officers were found innocent of all charges in two of them. As for Chauvin, he likely didn't kill anybody. He just used a procedure they took out as standard policy. The loser had multiple health conditions he ignored and enough dope in his system to kill a horse. Because he was pure scum of the earth, the left built statues in which to adore the image of the lifelong criminal. Evil always sides with evil. Those are orders straight from hell.

"I was only following policy" is right up there with "I was only following orders." Ask the Nazis how well that worked out for them.

Did George Floyd make mistakes? Probably. Nothing he did merited strangling him for 9 minutes in the middle of the street.

And, yes, that's why we have riots. Because police officers who murder people are found innocent by a system that is rigged against them. Now the politicians are realizing that covering up for bad cops is a fast way to be voted out of office.

Man, Democracy sucks, doesn't it?

We are a Communist suburb. Not one Republican in our Council. When we had Republicans, we were rated one of the top suburbs in our county.
And when was that? The 1970's? that's when we still had a unionized middle class, buddy. Cleveland's decline is a great example of how Corporate America has screwed the middle class...

Can't you follow a discussion? We were talking about police shooting suspects, not kneeling on heads. It's not a privilege to treat a police officer like a human being and listen to all his instructions. It's something most people do of all races.

Last time I checked, this is a free country and the police work for us, not the other way around.

Don't worry about my existence, worry about your own. I want to see every commie policy fail miserably as they all are now. Maybe some voters will finally wake up and see how the Democrat party is nothing but trouble for the country.

Actually, I do kind of worry about you, Ray.... you are White Grievance Incarnate. You live in a shit neighborhood, you don't have a job, you can't get quality health care, and the people who dismantled the middle class previous generations enjoyed have your full support.

You spend a lot of times hating gays and minorities, when at the end of the day, they are in the same boat you are in. Meanwhile, the rich white guys in the silk suits keep finding new ways to screw you, and you keep bending over.

I voted Republican up until 2008. Then in 2008, I found myself in with a job that knocked down my pay by 25%, a lot of debt from medical expenses because Cigna decided they really didn't have to pay for my treatments because they were 'elective', a busted 401K and an underwater mortgage. The banksters got their bailouts and their bonuses, and their immediate response was to put the further squeeze on credit card holders and mortgage holders.

Realize who your enemy is. It's not the HUD family playing music at night. Yup, they're annoying.... but they aren't your enemy.

That is correct, they have. As jobs moved out of state or the country, people realized you can't overpay manual labor and expect the public to buy their work. Most won't. They'd rather buy cheap Chinese stuff than American.
Actually, we've lost far more manufacturing jobs to automation than outsourcing, but that's still not an excuse

If anything, manufacturing is becoming like agriculture a century ago.... we figured out how to grow a lot of food with very few people doing the growing. We figured out how to manufacture a lot of stuff with very few people on the assembly line.

But people should still get a living wage. Full Stop. The fact we are seeing a worker's revolt of people refusing to do shit jobs anymore unless you pay them is kind of neat.

None of which Trump was responsible for. It was Joe's buddies. You know, the same people that are killing Americans today that beat Trump's total under Dementia.
Right, Trump was totally not responsible for the plague that broke out on his watch, where thousands of people died while he ignored the problem.

Correct. I know! Let's give them a million bucks a family when they break our laws! After all, we are only nearing 30 trillion in debt after all.

Those families never should have been separated to start with. Maybe you pay them a million dollars, the next bunch of idiots will think twice.

And when was that? The 1970's? that's when we still had a unionized middle class, buddy. Cleveland's decline is a great example of how Corporate America has screwed the middle class...

Not that long ago. I moved here a little over 35 years ago, bought it 27 years ago. It was a great place at the time. You could walk the streets day or night, leave your door unlocked while you slept, businesses thriving, safe and high rated safe schools.

You spend a lot of times hating gays and minorities, when at the end of the day, they are in the same boat you are in.

When did I ever say I hated gays? I have gays in my family. I hate minorities for cutting my property value in half and destroying my suburb. What am I supposed to do, love those people?

I voted Republican up until 2008. Then in 2008, I found myself in with a job that knocked down my pay by 25%, a lot of debt from medical expenses because Cigna decided they really didn't have to pay for my treatments because they were 'elective', a busted 401K and an underwater mortgage. The banksters got their bailouts and their bonuses, and their immediate response was to put the further squeeze on credit card holders and mortgage holders.

Realize who your enemy is. It's not the HUD family playing music at night. Yup, they're annoying.... but they aren't your enemy.

So blame government for your fuck ups? You never read your healthcare provider contract because you didn't care until you needed it. You should have done that beforehand. Why is my IRA doing fantastic and yours crashed? Because I was willing to pay a top rated investment company to handle my financial affairs. Most people recouped their property losses in a few years and then some. I used to use credit cards all the time and have several mortgages. Nobody squeezed me for anything. The only disadvantage that happened to me is when that Kenyan lawn jockey started to mess around with our credit cards because he wanted to stop lowlifes who didn't pay their bills from getting fined and have their interest rates dramatically increase. Lowlifes always vote Democrat. To recoup that lost money, they started charging great borrowers like myself transfer fees when I went from one company to another when their 0% interest rate offer ran out.

I know who my real enemies are, it's the Communist party. Hussein cost me more money than all other Presidents combined in my lifetime.

Actually, we've lost far more manufacturing jobs to automation than outsourcing, but that's still not an excuse

If anything, manufacturing is becoming like agriculture a century ago.... we figured out how to grow a lot of food with very few people doing the growing. We figured out how to manufacture a lot of stuff with very few people on the assembly line.

But people should still get a living wage. Full Stop. The fact we are seeing a worker's revolt of people refusing to do shit jobs anymore unless you pay them is kind of neat.

People should get a living wage is as stupid of a concept as people should buy hotdogs from my hotdog stand that are twice as expensive than the guy across the street hotdog stand. You are completely ignorant of our economy. If nobody is going to buy your products because you are paying a "living wage" then your business has no other option than to close their doors. This is so simple a 10 year old could understand.

But now you have your wish. Businesses are forced to overpay workers to get labor. So what happened? Worst inflation in 30 years. Why? Because they pass those losses to their customers. Speaking of automation, now that labor is so much more expensive, it will encourage more businesses to invest in automation eliminating even more jobs. Brilliant.

Right, Trump was totally not responsible for the plague that broke out on his watch, where thousands of people died while he ignored the problem.

So what did you want him to do, send out the military to make sure nobody left their home? This is a virus, a microorganism impossible to see with the eye. In fact it takes sophisticated equipment to actually see it since it's smaller than the pores on a piece of cloth which is why masks are useless.

If you're going to blame Trump for covid deaths on his watch, why are you such a hypocrite that you won't do the same for Dementia? More people died of covid under him than Trump, and unlike Trump, he had three vaccines the entire time.

Those families never should have been separated to start with. Maybe you pay them a million dollars, the next bunch of idiots will think twice.

It will encourage more and more immigrants to come here. You can't lock up children with adults. We don't even do that for Americans. When you go to jail or prison, the authorities have to make arrangments for the kids. No different with these invaders. If you don't want your kids to be separated from you, then don't come here and break our laws. Stay the fuck home because nobody wants you here anyway.

Let's take the Laquan McDonald Case... It wasn't just that one cop panicked and put 16 bullets into a emotionally disturbed kid who was walking away, it was that five other cops filed false police reports, that the whole chain of command tried to hide the incident for a year before a video was released under the FOIA that showed what really happened. It was the city council paying off the family with an NDA to try to keep the whole thing quiet.

Police have millions of interactions with the public every single year. Yes, from time to time, you may find a cop doing something out of policy or illegal every couple of years. When that happens and they are caught, they are held to the constraints of the laws.

Nobody wants to to the job anymore because the bad apples have made it a disreputable profession. The police need to clean up their own act. Or the politicians will.

As far as "looking to get them", we have 1000 cases of cops shooting civilians a year in this country. Most of them are ruled justifiable. Compare that to (EEEEKKKK... SOCIALISM) western European countries or Japan, where the number of people shot by police every year is less than 10. If anything, it's probably the opposite. A lot of cases someone did something wrong, but if there isn't a video and public outrage, nothing is done about it.

You with your apples to oranges comparisons; using people in countries of a single race that are known for not being violent to our country here, where over 50% of our murders are committed by only 7% of our population which are black males.

Do you really want us to have their crime stats? Then we must do what they do, and that is have no people of color in our country. Because if you remove people of color from our statistics, we are right in line with the other single-race countries. The problem is we would have nowhere to put them, but the Communist party ushering in even more people of color will only make things worse.

Nope, we need one country where we don't give racists badges and guns. Where the cops treat everyone fairly and equally.

Did you ever think that maybe the cops do treat people the same, but certain people decide they won't obey authority, do stupid things that alarm police into a defensive action or stance, and run away from them? Nah, that can't be it. Blame the raped woman and not the rapist. It's the leftist way.

"I was only following policy" is right up there with "I was only following orders." Ask the Nazis how well that worked out for them.

Did George Floyd make mistakes? Probably. Nothing he did merited strangling him for 9 minutes in the middle of the street.

And, yes, that's why we have riots. Because police officers who murder people are found innocent by a system that is rigged against them. Now the politicians are realizing that covering up for bad cops is a fast way to be voted out of office.

Man, Democracy sucks, doesn't it?

No, Communists suck. Was Chauvin immediately arrested even before an investigation began? Yes he was. Did the animals riot anyway? Yes they did. Was he sent to prison? Yes he was.

Let these leftist politicians keep catering to the criminal element. The more you cater to them, the more violent crime you will have as we are seeing the last couple of years. Do I care? Why should I? More Democrats killing other Democrats in most cases, and that's good for the future of our country. Imagine how great of a country this would be with no Democrats here. It would be heaven on earth, you know, like those other countries you constantly talk about.

Forum List

Back