Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

Why should we adjust the numbers. The point was, those people were living with their other medical conditions up until TRUMP PLAGUE killed them.

By your logic, we should count no Covid Deaths, because everyone is going to die of something eventually.
Trump is not in the White House; it's all Joe Biden's fault.

Nobody believes it's the fault of the guy who ISN'T president, you know. And hasn't been all year. He did great. Biden is causing terrible national problems.

!! Covid is a problem epidemic because the vaccines don't work. Nor does anything else, like masks or mandates. And it's a severe disease. The news is daily full of senators, political figures, everybody getting Covid and often dying of it ----------- although they were vaccinated with the worthless vaccine. And wore masks.

None of it WORKS. Probably Biden should stop ordering everyone around for no good reason.
the vaccines do work, and to deny it is to be akin to the taliban in terms of science. BUT imo federal mandates for non govt workers is .... more bad than good for society

Why should we adjust the numbers. The point was, those people were living with their other medical conditions up until TRUMP PLAGUE killed them.

By your logic, we should count no Covid Deaths, because everyone is going to die of something eventually.
By your logic, Trump was responsible for every human being on earth that died of COVID or complications caused by COVID.
In the meanwhile, the Dark Skinned nations you love so much only get vaccines from the US, not their own elitist scumbags.

I know why I think that, but why do you think that?
Because even if a federal mandate on non govt workers is constitutional, coercing citizens to do something is harmful to a society where govt exists by virtue of the consent of the governed.

But private employers and businesses always have the power to coerce workers and refuse service for reasons not protected by anti discrimination laws.

Both SSD (disabled workers who have 40 quarters of work under Social Security) and SSI (disable and who don't meet SSD qualifications) are both difficult to get qualified, particularly SSI. I have been trying for over a year and a half to get my granddaughter who is schizophrenic qualified. She has received two checks and social said she was not qualified and return the checks, so we did. We called Social Security and they said she was medically qualified but needs a phone interview. How the hell do interview someone who talks to ghosts and only giggles when you talk to her. Social Security just called and wanted to know why we returned the checks.

I've heard many stories just like that. In fact two of my tenants are on SS disability, one SSI and the other SSD, and both told me about their battles with the government.

This is what I'm trying to explain to know-it-all Joe. My conditions are such that they never called me in for an interview, never seen one of their doctors, never ordered to take any tests. They examined all of my medical records (which is like an encyclopedia) and determined I was more than qualified for SSD no questions asked, but in his opinion, I'm just scamming the system even though I'm a dying man right now.

I think they will be reinstated if they get vaccinated within a couple of weeks. If they don't, they better be prepared to move out of state to get another job in law enforcement. A state trooper in Washington with 5 years experience makes about 90K a year.

Last edited:
Because even if a federal mandate on non govt workers is constitutional, coercing citizens to do something is harmful to a society where govt exists by virtue of the consent of the governed.

But private employers and businesses always have the power to coerce workers and refuse service for reasons not protected by anti discrimination laws.

So if one of my workers is a young female who got pregnant, because I'm her employer, I can order her to have an abortion because being pregnant interferes with her job?

Interesting perspective. It makes me so proud of everyone willing to make this sacrifice. I'm twice as proud of my own family members who will take being fired before they'll take the jab. Fortunately, I'm in a position where I can help them financially if they need it, but they're actually in good shape and probably won't need much help. I wonder if there will be a lot of crowd funding for the people who have made this decision.
When push comes to shove only about 1% who are required to get vaccinated and can't get a religious exemption is willing to get fired over getting a jab. Government and private employers need to stand firm on their mandates, particularly in positions of public service such law enforcement, fire and rescue, teaching, and medical personnel. Anyone in these jobs that refuses to be vaccinated should be fired and those that are licensed should have their license revoked. We don't need people in these jobs that put their personal beliefs about the vaccine above the safety of those they serve.

When push comes to shove only about 1% who can't get a religious exemption is willing to get fired over getting a jab. Government and private employers need to stand firm on their mandates, particularly in positions of public service such law enforcement, fire and rescue, teaching, and medical personnel. Anyone in these jobs that refuses to be vaccinated should be fired and those that are licensed should have their license revoked. We don't need people in these jobs that put their personal beliefs about the vaccine above the safety of those they serve.
Well, good for you. Make sure you get all YOUR shots.

When push comes to shove only about 1% who are required to get vaccinated and can't get a religious exemption is willing to get fired over getting a jab. Government and private employers need to stand firm on their mandates, particularly in positions of public service such law enforcement, fire and rescue, teaching, and medical personnel. Anyone in these jobs that refuses to be vaccinated should be fired and those that are licensed should have their license revoked. We don't need people in these jobs that put their personal beliefs about the vaccine above the safety of those they serve.
Why isn't there an exemption for the millions who have had the China Flu and are better protected than those with the vaccine?

Why isn't there an exemption for the millions who have had the China Flu and are better protected than those with the vaccine?
Check out "Infuriated by the words natural immunity".. LOL! My God, when it gets right down to the most important issues, they are JUST. PLAIN. STUPID.

1634671250504.jpeg

When you look at the Founding Fathers, who were willing to die to give us the freedoms we've enjoyed, you realize it's a fairly small sacrifice to give up a job, especially since it's a temporary condition. Our corrupt system will fail. It will be rebuilt and the first essential job will be building gallows.
That sacrifice may not be as small as you think. Those that are trusted with the care of the sick, the injured, the young, and helpless who refuse to follow government healthcare requirements may find getting another job in their field harder than they think. Vaccine mandates have the supported of most of the people and when those mandates end the epidemic, they will be a lot more popular.

That sacrifice may not be as small as you think. Those that are trusted with the care of the sick, the injured, the young, and helpless who refuse to follow government healthcare requirements may find getting another job in their field harder than they think. Vaccine mandates have the supported of most of the people and when those mandates end the epidemic, they will be a lot more popular.
Oh, hello. When did you get here?

I don't see how that happens when these vaccines do not prevent anybody from getting covid, nor do they prevent a vaccinated person from spreading it either. Furthermore as long as this Bozo is in the White House, we will continue to have this flow of infected people entering this country by the thousands every month and being bused or flown across this country from coast to coast.

The media has largely ignored the pushback Joe Biden is receiving or his vaccine/testing mandate.

That is because Biddum is nothing but a Silly Putty copy of his BMOC Big Brother Barry Obumma and the leftwing commie-led media is doing all it can now to suppress the real harm democrats have done to this country in the past year starting with their sponsorship of thousands of violent riots, unlike President Trump who understood and respected American Ruggedized Individualism. Prez. Trump understood that America has to want and need the vaccine and choose it of their own free will, a concept that entirely escapes the fascist, dopey Progressive Left.

So now, on top of everything else, the boobs who chose Biddum to assuage their derangement syndrome have, on top of the organizations who stole the election and rigged it to ensure a Biddum office have caused:
  1. A vaccine revolt by large swaths of our society in protest of all the vaccine lies.
  2. A supply chain collapse where soon, we will have serious shortages of common household goods and daily necessities on top of breakdowns in our airlines, shipping, transportation and many other vital sectors leading to panic and collapse of our society.
  3. Surging inflation of cost in everything from food to gasoline now.
  4. Shortages in energy of every form.
  5. Massive illegal immigration and migration of Covid infected poor people unable to wipe their own butts coming here looking for a handout.
  6. A total collapse in electoral confidence and government leading to riots on 1/6 and 10/14.
  7. And much much more.
GOOD FUCKING JOB, BONEHEADS.

And the icing on the cake? Nancy and her clowns spend their days instead worried about what Steve Bannon can tell them to deflect from the capitol riot that they caused! :21:

Because the evidence is that depending on past infections is not reliable. There are simple too many cases of reinfection. Also natural immunity does not provide as strong protection against hospitalization and death as the vaccines.

Very effective and admirable actions by the airlines
One can only hope and pursue much more to come

Forum List

Back