Not Guilty!,OK,So What Would Be Your Ideal "Local Newspaper Headline"?

Afro-Americans; Hold your sons close tonight because it may be the last night. What happen to Trayvon may happen to anyone our sons.

Huffington Post Main Page says it best: Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post

NOT GUILTY*
r-GEORGE-ZIMMERMAN-NOT-GUILTY-huge.jpg

*BUT NOT INNOCENT

There's no justice for black children. Those 6 on the jury are as guilty as Zimmerman. This set Afro-Americans back a hundred year. Trayvon's blood cries out. This is not the legal system working. The justice system failed Trayvon. Trayvon is all our sons. That is what Obama was trying to say when he said if he had a son he would look like Trayvon. Zimmerman will not dodge GOD wrath on judgement day.

As a black man, I have to ask you this: Why is it that every time the courts don't rule in the favor of the "black man", it sets black Americans (we are NOT Africans, we are Americans) back "hundreds of years"??

Trayvon is NOT my son. Nor is he YOUR son. Obama, being the fool that he is, still believes that stirring up emotion is somehow "helping" someone. It is not.

Shortly after the verdict, Every black person on Twitter (to include pro athletes Victor Cruz and Roddy White) was speaking of death for Zimmerman. They don't want a "murderer" to go free and now THEY want to murder him.

Yeah, that's the measure of justice. Let me guess.....OJ was innocent also?

Last edited:
It's also disgusting that Zimmerman is now free to profit off Trayvon's death - books, movies, endorsements, speaking engagements, etc. He'll be the NRA's new poster boy. Maybe have a gun named after him. Florida is one really fucked up state.

Marissa Alexander Gets 20 Years For Firing Warning Shot

You are, without doubt, the most stupid, ignorant poster on this forum. Zimmerman's life is over. He will profit from nothing. He will most likely end up penniless - like you.

You can't really be as stupid as your posts would indicate, can you?!?

It's also disgusting that Zimmerman is now free to profit off Trayvon's death - books, movies, endorsements, speaking engagements, etc. He'll be the NRA's new poster boy. Maybe have a gun named after him. Florida is one really fucked up state.

You are, without doubt, the most stupid, ignorant poster on this forum. Zimmerman's life is over. He will profit from nothing. He will most likely end up penniless - like you.

Thank you. I take that as a compliment coming from a tea party wizard like yourself. Try not to make it personal...

Thank you. I take that as a compliment coming from a tea party wizard like yourself. Try not to make it personal...

OK. I won't make it personal. Please feel free to kiss my black ass.

"What Would Be Your Ideal "Local Newspaper Headline?"

JUSTICE DENIED: Gun culture in America more important than human rights and human life.

There's no justice for black children. Those 6 on the jury are as guilty as Zimmerman. This set Afro-Americans back a hundred year. Trayvon's blood cries out. This is not the legal system working. The justice system failed Trayvon. Trayvon is all our sons. That is what Obama was trying to say when he said if he had a son he would look like Trayvon. Zimmerman will not dodge GOD wrath on judgement day.

As a black man, I have to ask you this: Why is it that every time the courts don't rule in the favor of the "black man", it sets black Americans (we are NOT Africans, we are Americans) back "hundreds of years"??

Trayvon is NOT my son. Nor is he YOUR son. Obama, being the fool that he is, still believes that stirring up emotion is somehow "helping" someone. It is not.

Shortly after the verdict, Every black person on Twitter (to include pro athletes Victor Cruz and Roddy White) was speaking of death for Zimmerman. They don't want a "murderer" to go free and now THEY want to murder him.

It's the impulse for vigilante violence, in which all American groups have indulged for centuries.

This one is easy.
For My Local Newspaper, I would love to see "George Zimmerman A Free Man", Al Sharpton Becomes A Laughing Stock. !
:lol:

My ideal local headline would have something to do with what's going on in Egypt or my local town government or some hot Congressional issue. Not this soap opera fake-news crap mass media runs to keep the proles amused while ignoring the important stuff.

Cow falls through roof killing farmer, cow sues farmer's estate for shoddy roof maintenence

Huffington Post Main Page says it best: Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post

NOT GUILTY*
r-GEORGE-ZIMMERMAN-NOT-GUILTY-huge.jpg

*BUT NOT INNOCENT

Of course he's not INNOCENT, he admitted to shooting the thug! But the jury decided that Zimmerman was only protecting himself and it was self DEFENSE. Why can't you moron's accept this? It does happen, not every killing is a murder....you just can't admit that a young black man could do something like this? Like no other young black men have done the same thing, but got away with it? Lol! Stupidity at it's best!!!

Just like OJ...but that was different. Whites didn't accept that verdict but that was ok. Blacks don't like this verdict, that's wrong :doubt:

Forum List

Back