What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House Democrat Susan Wild uses graduation address at George Washington Law School to blast professor Jonathan Turley over Trump impeachment

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i don't watch Turley when he comes on FOX News. too much legal mumbo jumbo, but i do respect him. can't watch 'em all... i need a break sometimes...and this Democrat Susan Wild needs to go home and take a long nap, then wake up and do her job

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wonder if she knows he is a long time Democrat?

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
i don't watch Turley when he comes on FOX News. too much legal mumbo jumbo, but i do respect him. can't watch 'em all... i need a break sometimes...and this Democrat Susan Wild needs to go home and take a long nap, then wake up and do her job

As a reader and writer of legal mumbo jumbo, I think he's a blithering idiot and DAW. His "Constitutional opinion" on the Trump impeachment was the exact opposite of what he said in his Constitutional opinion in the Trump impeachment. The Clinton impeachment for a lie about a blow job was necessary to preserve the integrity of the Constitution, and the Trump impeachment about extortion and abuse of power, would encourage impeachment for "frivolous reasons".

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List