Not a stinkin Dem mentions Antifa and Blm

We have both terror groups and not a single word during the Maoist Dem ,fake hate convention??

These people are close to ending all of America

Total disgrace
If brains were gold you would be the poorest person around. LOL Ya it must burn that an idot like you does not control the narrative. imagine that, just like every other day of your real life.

We have both terror groups and not a single word during the Maoist Dem ,fake hate convention??

Total disgrace
If brains were gold you would be the poorest person around. LOL Ya it must burn that an idot like you does not control the narrative. imagine that, just like every other day of your real life.
Dolt ?? Everything I said Is accurate
Looks like CNN destroyed your already broken brain even more
Do you even have a frontal lobe ??

Total disgrace
ya, right LOL. you are the biggest tard on here. I find myself with mixed emotion around you, I wanna laugh hard but then at the end of the laugh I feel sad for ya. Na, no sadness just laughing at something with the IQ of a rock.

Total disgrace

:iagree:

Total disgrace
ya, right LOL. you are the biggest tard on here. I find myself with mixed emotion around you, I wanna laugh hard but then at the end of the laugh I feel sad for ya. Na, no sadness just laughing at something with the IQ of a rock.
Standard obedient Trumpster: Ignorant, arrogant, paranoid. Terrified.

Total disgrace
You can only talk in platitudes and have zero substance just like the corpulent street trash Michele O

Total disgrace
WTF? Are they so afraid of? We get some real idiots on here. Do they not hear thier own words? I guess they like following a baffoon that tells people they shouo inject themselves with cleaners or that the spanish flu ended world war 2. Must make them think their dumb asses could rise to leadership or some thing.

Total disgrace
WTF? Are they so afraid of? We get some real idiots on here. Do they not hear thier own words? I guess they like following a baffoon that tells people they shouo inject themselves with cleaners or that the spanish flu ended world war 2. Must make them think their dumb asses could rise to leadership or some thing.
Okay, dead serious here. I've talked about this with friends and family, and it seriously might help you understand this group pathology.

Make a time commitment to spend about 12-20 hours listening to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin. At least. Those guys. And very important -- don't listen critically. Listen like you're absolutely believing every last word they say. Imagine avoiding any contrary information, as they instruct. Then, in your mind, imagine doing that for, say, 12 years.

If you're curious as to how this happened, do that, and you'll have a much better understanding. Again, dead serious.

Total disgrace
Okay, dead serious here. I've talked about this with friends and family, and it seriously might help you understand this group pathology.

Make a time commitment to spend about 12-20 hours listening to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin. At least. Those guys. And very important -- don't listen critically. Listen like you're absolutely believing every last word they say. Imagine avoiding any contrary information, as they instruct. Then, in your mind, imagine doing that for, say, 12 years.

If you're curious as to how this happened, do that, and you'll have a much better understanding. Again, dead serious.
You know they talki about having jobs and things like that, I just gotta wonder where they find the time for such drivel. Between work and life I never had the time. I wonder where these people find the time to watch fox news all day. Hell I know dems that watch cnn all day. How the fuck is thier shit getting done? I do not get how this disconect with the real world happens. If you do the things that need to be done in a days time I spend a lot of time dealing with natural consequences and this does not allow me to have belief in any of this drivel I sonetime wonder if these are just bots we are talking to.

Total disgrace

I don’t think you have any clue what you’re saying ??
I don’t listen to any of those ..maybe you should

Total disgrace

You know they talki about having jobs and things like that, I just gotta wonder where they find the time for such drivel. Between work and life I never had the time. I wonder where these people find the time to watch fox news all day. Hell I know dems that watch cnn all day. How the fuck is thier shit getting done? I do not get how this disconect with the real world happens. If you do the things that need to be done in a days time I spend a lot of time dealing with natural consequences and this does not allow me to have belief in any of this drivel I sonetime wonder if these are just bots we are talking to.
Radio. Internet sites. Podcasts. Like air to them.

Total disgrace

I don’t think you have any clue what you’re saying ??
I don’t listen to any of those ..maybe you should
I think you are just a bot promoting propaganda. Prove you are human. Write some thing personal and of substance.

Forum List

Back