Not a stinkin Dem mentions Antifa and Blm

We have both terror groups and not a single word during the Maoist Dem ,fake hate convention??

These people are close to ending all of America

Total disgrace
If brains were gold you would be the poorest person around. LOL Ya it must burn that an idot like you does not control the narrative. imagine that, just like every other day of your real life.
/——/ Ahhh, poor little libtard. All you can do is lash out when someone doesn’t buy into your Marxist nightmare.
ah. look at cell blocks atte4mpt at I am not sure what. I guess calling some one a lib tard.LOL It hurts so bad coming from a dumb fuck like you. All you have is calling of names while you follow a guy that tells you to inject cleaners in your veins and says the spanish flu ended world war 2. How many time has trump files for bankrupcy? freal smart guy, great leader.LOL. A fucking drooling retard shouting names . Funny but tragic.
/——/ Again with the lies. Trump never said to inject yourself with cleaners, out of 500 successful businesses he had 6 companies go bankrupt. ( What is dementia joe’s track record?) And Trump meant WWI. He misspoke. Now defend this: “I can beat Joe Biden.” - Joe Biden. And compare these gaffs to Trump’s:
Joe Biden has had a gaffe-filled week in his return to the spotlight after being oddly invisible for nearly a week amid the coronavirus pandemic, with his hastily arranged comeback blitz resulting in an onslaught of negative publicity.
Joe Biden's gaffe-filled coronavirus media blitz drives negative headlines

We have both terror groups and not a single word during the Maoist Dem ,fake hate convention??

Total disgrace
If brains were gold you would be the poorest person around. LOL Ya it must burn that an idot like you does not control the narrative. imagine that, just like every other day of your real life.
/——/ Ahhh, poor little libtard. All you can do is lash out when someone doesn’t buy into your Marxist nightmare.
ah. look at cell blocks atte4mpt at I am not sure what. I guess calling some one a lib tard.LOL It hurts so bad coming from a dumb fuck like you. All you have is calling of names while you follow a guy that tells you to inject cleaners in your veins and says the spanish flu ended world war 2. How many time has trump files for bankrupcy? freal smart guy, great leader.LOL. A fucking drooling retard shouting names . Funny but tragic.
/——/ Again with the lies. Trump never said to inject yourself with cleaners, out of 500 successful businesses he had 6 companies go bankrupt. ( What is dementia joe’s track record?) And Trump meant WWI. He misspoke. Now defend this: “I can beat Joe Biden.” - Joe Biden. And compare these gaffs to Trump’s:
Joe Biden has had a gaffe-filled week in his return to the spotlight after being oddly invisible for nearly a week amid the coronavirus pandemic, with his hastily arranged comeback blitz resulting in an onslaught of negative publicity.

your a hoot and so is he!

here is some more of our great leader. he is also going to hit the interior of your body with ultraviolet light. LOL how exactly do you accomplish that? LOL what a dumb fuck! Then a bunch of trumpets went and tried it.LOL

Total disgrace

here is some more of our great leader. he is also going to hit the interior of your body with ultraviolet light. LOL how exactly do you accomplish that? LOL what a dumb fuck! Then a bunch of trumpets went and tried it.LOL

/—-/ You really need to do research so you don’t make an ass out of yourself. UV Light Therapy is Being Studied as COVID-19 Treatment at Cedars Sinai Hospital

Total disgrace

All he has is calling names but everyone is supposed to just ignore you calling him a ‘dumb fuck’ and a ‘fucking drooling retard’.

Typical liberal making zero sense.

Total disgrace

/—-/ You really need to do research so you don’t make an ass out of yourself. UV Light Therapy is Being Studied as COVID-19 Treatment at Cedars Sinai Hospital

well there he told people to inject cleaners and uv light into thier body. Tell me dumb fuck how does uv light get inside the body?How does it get on your lungs? pretty simple question..

Total disgrace

well there he told people to inject cleaners and uv light into thier body. Tell me dumb fuck how does uv light get inside the body?How does it get on your lungs? pretty simple question..

Through an “endotracheal catheter”.

You’d know that if you could read.

Total disgrace

oh, ok and just how much of an area can you effect with this method at one time. The answer is not much. Catheters are pretty invasivce to your body. Virus spread is over to much of the body for this to be effective. It is folly unless it is cuaght at a very early period when it is localized. I can read but I also understand the method of application and that this application could not keep up with the spread.

The Democrats pointing out the destructive nutters in their party during their convention would be like the Republicans introducing Trump at their convention as "the guy who pretended not to know who David Duke is, to avoid angering all the critical White Nationalists in his base".

Parties don't do that, obviously.

Obtuse questions are boring.
No but you crazies lover to bring up all kinds of bullcrap questions when our leaders are over seas, and do so in an attempt to embarrass them and/or this nation. What ya got to say to that huh ???? Hypocrisy is off the chain in all of this politized bullcrap.

Total disgrace

Their actions speak louder than their words / lies / silence...

Total disgrace
Dolt ?? Everything I said Is accurate
Looks like CNN destroyed your already broken brain even more
Do you even have a frontal lobe ??
ya, right LOL. you are the biggest tard on here. I find myself with mixed emotion around you, I wanna laugh hard but then at the end of the laugh I feel sad for ya. Na, no sadness just laughing at something with the IQ of a rock.
Why don't you address the Op instead of just running your mouth ?? Did they speak of the anarchy and mayhem in the streets of America or not ??
Fuck if I know, I did not watch. They control what they want to talk about, it is thier convention. You and dumb fuck that started the op do not get to decide what they talk about. Did the republicans talk about thier president grabbing pusssy and all the women he has paid off? Or did they talk about how we have more corona cases than any where in the world and our laughable response. Did they talk about all the riotiing happening on Trumps watch or how he hid in the basement during them. Did they talk about how trump is hot air and has done nothing to stop the rioting and even inflamed it? If not so what it was thier convention. I have no say in it. Just as you have no say in the dmes convention. Wanna control the narrative rise to power inside the party and you have some say until then fuck off.! I decide to run for office it will be my words not your spoken not yours. You dumb fucks seem to forget others have thier own opinion and a lot better one than yours or this idiot that started the thread.
That's alright, it will get brought up during the republican debates, and it won't be in the best light either. You all had you chance to get it right, but you punted.

Total disgrace

ANTIFA is a generally made up by GOP and Right Wing... They aren't at the level that is portrayed by them. ANTIFA is a movement not an organisation, they have no members so how can they be terror group? Can you tell us one member?

ANTIFA is about opposing Facism.... Why are you alway supporting Facism?

Total disgrace

oh, ok and just how much of an area can you effect with this method at one time. The answer is not much. Catheters are pretty invasivce to your body. Virus spread is over to much of the body for this to be effective. It is folly unless it is cuaght at a very early period when it is localized. I can read but I also understand the method of application and that this application could not keep up with the spread.

/——-/ I’m not a doctor so I can’t answer your question. President Trump asked whether UV light could be used to help people with the virus. He simply asked the question, but libtards twisted his words and use it as a non stop attack.

Total disgrace
ya, right LOL. you are the biggest tard on here. I find myself with mixed emotion around you, I wanna laugh hard but then at the end of the laugh I feel sad for ya. Na, no sadness just laughing at something with the IQ of a rock.
Standard obedient Trumpster: Ignorant, arrogant, paranoid. Terrified.

and yet, if what he said is true, that the dems had nothing to say about terrorists groups rioting in the streets,

that is a massive failure on their part.
I some how doubt they care much on your opinion there.LOL As far as terrorists,LOL They got me shakin inmy boots. I am terroizedLOL yall are a hoot. I guess the Dems continue to speak for themselves and not what you wanna put in thier mouths.

that you are too stupid for fear the random violence in the streets, is on you.

my point stands. it is not just my opinion, but the obvious fact that their failure to address the rioting, and the violence, is them utterly failing.

The Democrats pointing out the destructive nutters in their party during their convention would be like the Republicans introducing Trump at their convention as "the guy who pretended not to know who David Duke is, to avoid angering all the critical White Nationalists in his base".

Parties don't do that, obviously.

Obtuse questions are boring.

it the kkk was rioting in major cities, and republican mayors were ordering the cops to stand down, so they could terrorize and vicious beat people,

trump would speak out against it. every speaker at the convention would speak out against it. it would be the only issue.

And they aren't going to mention them. That is their voter base that is taking part and supporting BLM and Antifa. They won't condemn them publicly. It will never happen.

Total disgrace

ANTIFA is a generally made up by GOP and Right Wing... They aren't at the level that is portrayed by them. ANTIFA is a movement not an organisation, they have no members so how can they be terror group? Can you tell us one member?

Total disgrace
Why don't you address the Op instead of just running your mouth ?? Did they speak of the anarchy and mayhem in the streets of America or not ??
Fuck if I know, I did not watch. They control what they want to talk about, it is thier convention. You and dumb fuck that started the op do not get to decide what they talk about. Did the republicans talk about thier president grabbing pusssy and all the women he has paid off? Or did they talk about how we have more corona cases than any where in the world and our laughable response. Did they talk about all the riotiing happening on Trumps watch or how he hid in the basement during them. Did they talk about how trump is hot air and has done nothing to stop the rioting and even inflamed it? If not so what it was thier convention. I have no say in it. Just as you have no say in the dmes convention. Wanna control the narrative rise to power inside the party and you have some say until then fuck off.! I decide to run for office it will be my words not your spoken not yours. You dumb fucks seem to forget others have thier own opinion and a lot better one than yours or this idiot that started the thread.
That's alright, it will get brought up during the republican debates, and it won't be in the best light either. You all had you chance to get it right, but you punted.
Not much you can do to top the Trump nutbag show, good luck.LOL At this point I find it hard to believe there are undecided out there so who realy cares what was said. If you are a Trump nutbag you aint changin so I doubt the democratic party realy cares if it reaches you. I would imagine like most folks they would rather not have the Trump nutbag in thier group..

Total disgrace

Wow are you a complete moron
You maybe the lowest IQ person I have ever meet

Total disgrace

ANTIFA is about opposing Facism.... Why are you alway supporting Facism?
I guess that is why you’re a red neck cowboy
Get a clue

Soros doesn't allow the party he owns, Democrats, to say anything bad about antifa and BLM, the organizations he is using to destroy out country.
Where do you get this stuff? Soros is very rich & he puts his energy's into making money & then puts some of his money into causes that he feels need support. he holds no government job and has no more power toward any input into any Democrat policy decisions than any other connected or rich Democrat. Why always looking for some one person to blame for the many mistakes & deliberate misdirection's pushed on us by both major political party's.

Forum List

Back