Zone1 Not a Christian

What is the benefit of being a Christian?

• I don’t know.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don’t know either.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I do know. (Specify in the thread)

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
By following Christ, your eternal existence will be much more rewarding and joyful.

did they leave their memoir with you or a written text for anyone to read - in the least, a written acknowledgement for the claim attributed to them by 4th century christians.

Yes, I am pretty much of the same mind, that God does not see our physical defects, He sees our souls. It takes another physical being to grade the outward appearance of other physical beings. Too many of them look at the outward and say, "eeewwww" without bothering to stick around to look at their spirits.

patronize much ... the heavens abound in empathy. so lacking in the desert religions.

Truthfully, not much other than the fact that you know you have somebody up there who loves you and that you're going to Heaven someday. Other than that there's WAY too many rules.

I just go with what I believe and try to follow those rules because I love God. Not too many benefits though other than what I already mentioned. At least to me.

Did God actually do it, or is it nature. At most you can accuse Him of not intervening in this evil world. You want to decide when God should stay out of your business
Did god make everything in the universe or not? If not, who helped him?

I couldn't stand making people deformed, retarded and in constant pain. That doesn't seem to bother you that your god does that. How come?
Heavy sigh. How do you imagine creation? How do you imagine yourself as creator? Snap of a fingers, and in a millisecond something perfect appears. It cannot change, because it is perfect. It cannot grow, it is perfect as it is. Doesn't need anyone to assist, perfect as it is; doesn't need to assist anything else, that's perfect, too. Or, everything has to grow and develop exactly the same way. If someone isn't like everyone else, worthless, of no use. To you, sterile perfection is what creation is all about.

As I said before, I work with both the norm and special ed. What you heartlessly dismiss (pretending you care soooo much), I see great beauty developing, great hearts, unique characters. Somewhere along eternity's path, they are not going to give up this existence of "deformed, retarded, constant pain" because it created who they became. Has it ever occurred to you in the next life, having it so easy now, we might be the ones with defects? We will be the ones with stunted growths? Truly work with special needs people and you might wonder that yourself.

Heavy sigh. How do you imagine creation? How do you imagine yourself as creator? Snap of a fingers, and in a millisecond something perfect appears. It cannot change, because it is perfect. It cannot grow, it is perfect as it is. Doesn't need anyone to assist, perfect as it is; doesn't need to assist anything else, that's perfect, too. Or, everything has to grow and develop exactly the same way. If someone isn't like everyone else, worthless, of no use. To you, sterile perfection is what creation is all about.

As I said before, I work with both the norm and special ed. What you heartlessly dismiss (pretending you care soooo much), I see great beauty developing, great hearts, unique characters. Somewhere along eternity's path, they are not going to give up this existence of "deformed, retarded, constant pain" because it created who they became. Has it ever occurred to you in the next life, having it so easy now, we might be the ones with defects? We will be the ones with stunted growths? Truly work with special needs people and you might wonder that yourself.
So you believe in re-incarnation, so do I. So we're both not god fearing Christian.

You have no clue about pain. I had a friend who died of cancer not too long ago. He was ok with dying, as long as the pain stopped.
So if you were God you wouldn’t allow pain and suffering either?

Forum List

Back