Zone1 Not a Christian

What is the benefit of being a Christian?

• I don’t know.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don’t know either.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I do know. (Specify in the thread)

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
I wouldn't make deformed or retarded or people in constant pain. Seems kinda too complicated for you.
How about homeless people? If you were God would you allow homeless people? They suffer too ya know.

Not really. I’m just trying to understand where you draw the line. I don’t think you have thought this through.
I draw the line at deformed, retarded and/or people in constant pain. If God can not make people with 3 heads, he could do this as well.

I draw the line at deformed, retarded and/or people in constant pain. If God can not make people with 3 heads, he could do this as well.
So if you were God you would allow pain, suffering, hunger, rape, murder, and pedophilia too?

So if you were God you would allow pain, suffering, hunger, rape, murder, and pediphilia too?
I've already said where my line is drawn. I never said eliminate every single bad thing. it's not that complicated. Are you retarded or deformed?

I've already said where my line is drawn. I never said eliminate every single bad thing. it's not that complicated. Are you retarded or deformed?
Right. That’s why I keep pointing out all the things you would allow. It’s rather shocking what you would allow.

I draw a line, you don't.
The world is what the world is. You’re unhappy with how the world is because you don’t see the full picture.

Your belief that there can be no creator unless everything is perfect is illogical and irrational. If there were no handicapped people you’d find something else to blame God for.

The world is what the world is. You’re unhappy with how the world is because you don’t see the full picture.

Your belief that there can be no creator unless everything is perfect is illogical and irrational. If there were no handicapped people you’d find something else to blame God for.
You're trying to move the goalposts on me because you think it's ok that god makes people in constant pain, retards and deformed people. Need a tissue?

You're trying to move the goalposts on me because you think it's ok that god makes people in constant pain, retards and deformed people. Need a tissue?
Calm down, Taz. For a guy that doesn’t believe God exists, you sure do blame a lot of things on him.

Nothing to do with 4th century Christians but yes he has left his word with us through Apostles and Prophets who have written down his revealed word.

has everything to do w/ 4th century christianity and the judeo/roman agendas of the 1st.

your book the c-bible was written 4 centuries past the 1st century events and written by the crucifiers to portray their religion of servitude and not the true events of liberation theology, self determination those people died for ... same as the disparity in the desert religions of today and their conflicting agendas. 14-1.

- their redundancy implys whatever in response was their objective. like stepping in quicksand ...

I have suffered an awful lot for being a follower of Christ, which began when I was fairly young and my family did not follow me in this endeavor (understatement) so I was the proverbial red haired step child and have been for years. It's a long story all the hellish things I went through not having a supportive family or support system. But in any case, I have to say, my sufferings increased the longer I followed Christ. Do I want to ditch Him? No, I never want to ditch HIM but I do at times want to ditch Christianity or certain aspects thereof. And it has occurred to me that since God is no respecter of persons as the Word says, undoubtedly others will have to go through some of the same uncomfortable (etc) things I have gone through. Look what happened to our Founder! He didn't exactly become King of all the Earth in every way possible. No, He suffered and fought against that pos the devil. And so must all of us.

Forum List

Back