Northern Ireland - which side are you on?

Which side do you favour?

• unionism - which wants the region to remain part of the United Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irish nationalism - which wants a united Ireland

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • those who want an independent Northern Irish state

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
Northern Ireland - which side are you on?

Much of the population of Northern Ireland identifies with one of two different ideologies: unionism (which wants the region to remain part of the United Kingdom) and Irish nationalism (which wants a united Ireland). Unionists are predominantly Ulster Protestant, most of whom belong to the Presbyterian Church in Ireland and the Church of Ireland. Irish nationalists are almost wholly Roman Catholic. There is also a small minority of Ulster nationalists (those who want an independent Northern Irish state), whose religious convictions vary.

Irish nationalism - which wants a united Ireland​

The right when facing the map and the the right in all other respects .

Two and Three are the same thing, but Three most represents my personal opinion. England is destroying itself from within (much like America is). So if I were an Irishman, I'd want to break away from England then kick my Globalist leaders to the gutter and start fresh as an independent nation.

Two and Three are the same thing, but Three most represents my personal opinion. England is destroying itself from within (much like America is). So if I were an Irishman, I'd want to break away from England then kick my Globalist leaders to the gutter and start fresh as an independent nation.
England is suffering economically from Brexit. Most regret it now

England is suffering economically from Brexit. Most regret it now
No. They're suffering from Islamic invasion, much like America is suffering from Mexican & South American invasion. Paying for the well-being of our invaders will cause the economy to suffer.

This thread needs a catchy tune. ;)

a-001-2-jpg.788768

A little one the "Provos"

The problem I have with the lyrics of "My Little Armalite" is that the Armalite does not take clips. It uses a magazine.

Forum List

Back