Debate Concerning an Unalienably Presbyterian Anthem, "Bonnie Blue Flag"

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys. We had the Presbyterian liberals across this country get together and make a statement about supporting this new Nationalist , therefore Nazi anthem, called Pledge of Allegiance Under God. We're making a Solemn League and Covenant and swearing oaths among men, under the Liberal Presbyterian. They're making you deny Christ twice or three times in their public schools that its got to be Under God, Pledge to Their flag, Their Nation definition. Lets spend a fifth of that time of mindless recitation then, on the inalienable quality of the immutable timeless Christ upon this temporal church. OK? So I am setting out to make notes about the immutable qualities of this timeless Declaration called Bonnie Blue Flag with the history of the Church of Scotland, and Presbyterianism. We shouldn't slightly deny in the first place that every piece of literature out of the Confederacy would be carefully crafted around British Protestantism.

Harry McCarthy is often listed as Irish. I don't care. He's more likely Ulster-Scot or those living in Northern Ireland of Scottish and Presbyterian extraction, or an entertainer familiar with this. His wife on stage serves a very important purpose in lifting a Scottish flag that now has a Star on it.

(CHORUS) (This song is a campaign song with a lot of Hurrahing I'm trying to skip)
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star! (The State Flag of Texas or Lone Star from 1839 represented the Spanish Empire's demand of Catholicism and end to slavery from the Native Texan population and the Revolt of this population is not necessarily Presbyterian)
Hurrah! Hurrah!
For Southern rights, hurrah!
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star.

We are a band of brothers and native to the soil

(Band of Brothers is copied from the American and Union anthem "Hail Columbia", "Native" character has been a recruiting slogan of Presbyterianism, Scotland's parliament instituted this religion, it was first off "Native" to the population wherever this Parish church was planted)

Fighting for our liberty, with treasure, blood and toil (Also mostly dealing in Hail Columbia rip-offs)
And when our rights were threatened, the cry rose near and far

CHORUS

As long as the Union was faithful to her trust (The Union could mean the Union Jack and United Kingdom that was left during the English Civil War overthrowing King Charles, the Covenanters oathed this Scottish League and Covenant, which Pres. Davis referenced from Oliver Cromwell, or it could also refer to the Universal Catholic-Yankee nation referred to by Daniel Emmitt)
Like friends and like brethren, kind we were, and just
But now, when Northern treachery attempts our rights to mar

CHORUS

First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand
Then came Alabama and took her by the hand

Next, quickly Mississippi, Georgia, and Florida

CHORUS

Ye men of valor gather round the banner of the right
Texas and fair Louisiana join us in the fight (I find Interesting that use of "Fair" in English would have the same meaning as "bonnie" and that Louisiana would be mostly French heritage people?)
Davis, our loved President, and Stephens statesmen rare

CHORUS

Now here’s to brave Virginia, the old Dominion State, (Virginia is named after Good Queen Bess or the Virgin Queen and was an identified cause of the Confederacy, as well as the point of heritage of the Country as a whole and George Washington.)
With the young Confederacy at length has linked her fate, (Many Presbyterian Songs such as denouncing Jacobites reference a man's fate, so a religious reference of fate is what I expect)
Impelled by her example, now other states prepare (Same thinking that since Presbyterian Jackson was "compelled seceder" probably religious force "impelling". Since the 1560 Protestant Reformation I think it more the Scottish perspective of the Netherlands, Switzerland, England, and Scotland itself, as in League Reforming Ireland and others, rather than the Anglican imperialist perspective.)
To hoist high the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star.

CHORUS

Then cheer, boys, cheer, and raise a joyous shout
For Arkansas and North Carolina now have both gone out,
And let another rousing cheer for Tennessee be given,
The single star of the Bonnie Blue Flag has grown to be eleven. (Scottish friends like Thomas Stonewall Jackson eventually promoted this concept into the last flag of the Confederacy)

CHORUS

Then here’s to our Confederacy, strong we are and brave, (Confederacy since 1789 was from European models such as Switzerland or Netherlands Confederacy of provinces, everybody knew about this debate ongoing)
Like patriots of old we’ll fight, our heritage to save; (Scotland's history of never being under Roman hegemony or influence is how Presbyterianism is more Greek influenced or about the Native development of Christianity)
And rather than submit to shame, to die we would prefer,
So cheer, cheer for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star.
(And of course, the word "Bonnie" is a PURE EXTRACT from the Scottish language and not in every day usage in this manner. The Bonnie from the writer's Irish extraction is pointing at the flag of Scotland, perhaps with the Republican model in alliance.)
CHORUS

So you know, if I were to trust any of these liberal Presbyterians today and where they ended up, they're already heading toward lack-of-denominational status. Lack of Denominationalism with lack of Ecumenicism is almost a paradox. I guess they get along fine with generic Christians and then get excommunicated by the likes of the Presbyterians in Mexico. I guess the USA Presbyterians are going to get Established with the government of President Eisenhower, and then what? Libertize Scotland from all heritage. They'll gain favor with the Presidential Government, Liberty-freedomize the people of Scotland, disestablish the Church of Scotland, ya I like that one. You know, I just realized that Hawaii was only a state in 1959 instead of 1958 United Presbyterian Church formation of all Presbyterians, so, maybe this happened before we went totally absolutely Roman Empire. Hawaiians will earn Citizenship through Combat in the Native religion of Citizens!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back