Northeast Earthquake?

It will be interesting to see how the WH plans to tie this into climate change and Trumps policies.

Maybe Biden can give a speech remembering how nervous he felt on the Baltimore bridge, riding a train with Rosa Parks, when a hurricane caused by climate change caused the winter earthquake of 1979. No joke man frogs and locusts fell from the sky as Moses parted the animals on the Titanic. If we don’t support Ukraine and Palestine Kim Xi Putin will help Trump in his vision to cause more earthquakes on January 6th in black neighborhoods that don’t vote for him.

It will be interesting to see how the WH plans to tie this into climate change and Trumps policies.

Maybe Biden can give a speech remembering how nervous he felt on the Baltimore bridge, riding a train with Rosa Parks, when a hurricane caused by climate change caused the winter earthquake of 1979. No joke man frogs and locusts fell from the sky as Moses parted the animals on the Titanic. If we don’t support Ukraine and Palestine Kim Xi Putin will help Trump in his vision to cause more earthquakes on January 6th in black neighborhoods that don’t vote for him.
I believe-----I believe !!!!!

Yep.... My office chair just rocked back and forth and I was wondering if it was a tremor.

I'm in the Boston area.

Same here, everything was vibrating, took a second to figure out what was happening.

I'm in NYC and just felt an earthquake. It was very obvious.

Rare magnitude 4.8 earthquake strikes New Jersey, is felt across New York region​

A rare magnitude 4.8 earthquake rattled New Jersey on Friday and was felt across the New York region.
The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake was felt across New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.

It struck about 40 miles southwest of Manhattan at 10:23 a.m. Eastern time. The epicenter was less than 1 mile northwest of the unincorporated community of Oldwick in New Jersey.

You're bi-polar, I thought you hated Trump, or is it only Christians you hate?

Forum List

Back