North Korea Open To Denuclearize If Regime Safety Guaranteed

Guess what? The N. Koreans have played this game before. It's always bullshit in the end.

Guess what? The N. Koreans have played this game before. It's always bullshit in the end.

Yes, we have seen that movie before and isn't it amazing how the democrats fawn over one of the most brutal dictatorships in World History?

Gee, just a few weeks ago the smartest people in human history were telling us that Trump's Tweets were going to start WW3.

North Korea Open To Denuclearize If Regime Safety Guaranteed.

Oh yea, they are "open" - all we have to do is put our tail between our legs and leave South Korea area.

Now go ahead and tell us what Trump won? No WW3? :rolleyes: So much win! I'm getting tired.

Were you looking for massive bloodshed?
The left are disappointed WW3 has not started yet. They love wholesale carnage. Just look at any Democratic run city in America.

NK ain't giving up their nukes, but I would LOVE to be wrong.

Gee, just a few weeks ago the smartest people in human history were telling us that Trump's Tweets were going to start WW3.

Oh yea, they are "open" - all we have to do is put our tail between our legs and leave South Korea area.

Now go ahead and tell us what Trump won? No WW3? :rolleyes: So much win! I'm getting tired.

No I'm not dummy, I'm just saying that Trump achieved nothing over other presidents - Korea is still getting their nukes, WW3 didn't start.

I think Trump's sabre rattling, and SK's new govt, have caused both countries to look at how they can both mutually co-exist. SK plainly is not going to be Trump's launching pad for a new Korean war. LOL

No I'm not dummy, I'm just saying that Trump achieved nothing over other presidents - Korea is still getting their nukes, WW3 didn't start.

Apparently, you're mad that ww3 hasn't started....much to your chagrin.

I notice that, in order to make your jokes, you have to pretend to be somewhat mentally retarded. Is it really worth it?

The left are disappointed WW3 has not started yet. They love wholesale carnage. Just look at any Democratic run city in America.

Yes, they do. Slavery, segregation, wars, annihilation, abortion, nihilistic behavior etc.

I notice that, in order to make your jokes, you have to pretend to be somewhat mentally retarded. Is it really worth it?

I notice that you have the comprehension of a gnat.

But you seem to be the only person on the planet who missed that poster's meaning. Then you speak to my comprehension? How bizarre...

But you seem to be the only person on the planet who missed that poster's meaning. Then you speak to my comprehension? How bizarre...

I didnt miss anything. It was the rabid left who said trump was going to start ww3.

Carry a pansy or a big stick? The basic difference between the Hussein administration and the Trump administration.

I didnt miss anything. It was the rabid left who said trump was going to start ww3.
You're dumb.

You're dumb.

Wrong. Now, you're emotional.

Forum List

Back