North Korea missile launch: "Russia" condemns Trump administration's 'aggressive rhetoric'

He isn't bluffing, that's Obama's plan. I think Obama took his red crayons with him.
Fire, Fury and Power - the likes the world has never seen.

Or we'll just use sanctions
Okay since you agree, I hope Trump bombs nk nuclear plants. That way all those nuclear bombs that didn't exist 9 months ago. Turns nk into a piece of glass. You agree, or do you think he did all of this in 9 months?

Okay since you agree, I hope Trump bombs nk nuclear plants. That way all those nuclear bombs that didn't exist 9 months ago. Turns nk into a piece of glass. You agree, or do you think he did all of this in 9 months?

Since Trump took office, N. Korea accelerated it's nuclear and missile programs.

Since Trump promised fire and fury and power, the likes the world has never seen

N. Korea tested an H-Bomb, and launched 2 ICMB's over Japan.

We are dealing with a leader with nuclear weapons and ICMB's who acts like a child, bluffing and threatening to use them on a distant nation

And now we have to worry about N Korea's Kim Jong Un too.

Since Trump took office, N. Korea accelerated it's nuclear and missile programs.

Since Trump promised fire and fury and power, the likes the world has never seen

Like I said, Trump should bomb his nuclear facility. With your whining about him, I guess you feel the same.

Like I said, Trump should bomb his nuclear facility. With your whining about him, I guess you feel the same.

Before he does that, Trump has to take out 100,000 artillery pieces pointed at Seoul.

Good luck with that.

So all that's needed is sending in every stealth aircraft we have for two weeks straight to take them out.

That's doable ;)
I corrected your numbers...............You exagerated them.............and had you read the article they are in hardened bunkers..............so would it be hard to kill them all before they did damage ..............No..........

Drone weaponized tech ........aka flying bombs could take out large numbers quick........but would be very expensive.

We know exactly where these positions are.

I corrected your numbers...............You exagerated them.............and had you read the article they are in hardened bunkers..............so would it be hard to kill them all before they did damage ..............No..........

Drone weaponized tech ........aka flying bombs could take out large numbers quick........but would be very expensive.

We know exactly where these positions are.

They only made 3,600 tomahawk cruise missiles. That's only 20% of what would be needed.

Oh please, you liars with your "Trump" nonsense. Most of NK's nuclear advancements happened under DumBama. They have been consistently developing those weapons during the last several presidential administrations. Trump had no more to do with it than DumBama, Bush or Clinton.

Forum List

Back