North Korea has good ideas

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
When's the last time North Korea was attacked by terrorists?

Or, save for skirmishes along to DMZ, ANY foreign fighters since the end of the Korean conflict?

Never.

Obviously. they are better at National Security than we are. Why? They have more secret prisons, more warrantless searches, more places to put people who are deemed to not have rights.

Clearly, I was wrong. If we want to be as safe as North Korea, its time to start building 100's of secret prisons and to repeal the 4th amendment.

When's the last time North Korea was attacked by terrorists?

Or, save for skirmishes along to DMZ, ANY foreign fighters since the end of the Korean conflict?

Never.

Obviously. they are better at National Security than we are. Why? They have more secret prisons, more warrantless searches, more places to put people who are deemed to not have rights.

Clearly, I was wrong. If we want to be as safe as North Korea, its time to start building 100's of secret prisons and to repeal the 4th amendment.

You are a f-ing moron.

Well, wait, there must be some reason.

Thinking...........................

Still thinking.......................

Guess I was wrong, sorry......................:gross2:

a1-septic1b.jpg

Spidey, they've come to pump out your head, the way you've been going the past few days, it's obviously coming out of your ears​

North Korea, nor YOU Spider, would know a good idea if it crawled up your collective ass, and exploded.:(

Now, having said THAT, if you were making a humorous post, well then....:clap:

Forum List

Back