North Dakota Records World's Highest COVID-19 Mortality Rate

Covid is the fucking COLD VIRUS.

We're done with the bullshit.
You're dumber than two stacked rocks.

Sit down, shut up, and let the grownups deal with things.

I swear every one of you tRumplings is a waste of protoplasm.
Grownups? You mean the ones who voted for a guy who wears a top and bottom diaper??
No, I mean the ones who don't suck tRump's dick.
Gross....why would we do that? And good luck trying to find one on Diaperman

At least the governor of the state is now waking up.

This is the United States of America. We aren't supposed to have a state that has the highest mortality rate of the virus in the world.

Is this the republican's idea of making America great?

Wow.

18.2 out of every 1,000,000 people doesn't sound very dangerous at all. And that's the highest.
Liberalism has turned a large portion of the country into frightened pussies.

This is the United States of America. We aren't supposed to have a state that has the highest mortality rate of the virus in the world.

Wow.

18.2 out of every 1,000,000 people doesn't sound very dangerous at all. And that's the highest.
dana as always needs to stop drinking the koolaide.lol

Wow.

Their empty craniums have helped too.

Wow.

I hear the federation of American scientists are a collection of MSM writers, funded by Soros, that make up stories to demean Republicans. They're idiots, not scientists.

Wow.

I hear the federation of American scientists are a collection of MSM writers, funded by Soros, that make up stories to criticise Republicans. They're idiots, not scientists.
...and they cover global warming when that is in vogue...

North Dakota fatality "rate" is shows as 1,000 per 1,000,000 population.

That is eight in this country.

I can only assume that the OP is quoting a more instantaneous rate.

North Dakota fatality "rate" is shows as 1,000 per 1,000,000 population.

That is eight in this country.

I can only assume that the OP is quoting a more instantaneous rate.
Only 769 deaths in 65,967 cases thats a 1.1% mortality rate one of the best.

Wow.

You can't contain a deadly virus when at least 30% of the population has allowed itself to believe it's not real.

Arrogant ignorance is stronger than COVID.
Statistics and science is stronger than your sorry excuse for tyranny.
Covid-19 killed 1,200 US citizens today!
it's winter time---virus kill rate goes up as does it spread rate in the winter generally speaking.
Only in the USA did the infection rate explode so high. 162,516 confirmed new US cases, while the next highest country is India with only 28,555 new cases with 5 time our US population.
We test more, we use a more sensitive testing measure, and like with all things between the US and Europe---we keep our stats different than they do which skews the hell out of the numbers so you basically trying to compare apples to oranges which doesn't work.

We count anyone who had Covid as dying of covid even if they didn't actually die of Covid.

Unfortunately for the people living there, the fossil fuel industry owns every branch of government above them. They didn't stand a chance.

Wow so the oil and gas industry own the government in North Dakota.

I didn't know that but it makes sense.

Money, oil and gas are more important than people in North Dakota.

Seems the typical conservative attitude.

I don't agree with their approach. I think that we should fight the virus with everything we have to save as many lives as possible.

That's what it comes down to. Saving lives.

We n Ed to encourage those who do not want it or can't get it to avoid patronizing businesses and remain licked down rather than making light of them like they awful people. Businesses can do just fine without them. There's more than enough people who will take their place. I'm not concerned about businesses surviving.

Your use of words like "tyranny" and "commie" are terribly simplistic and comically hyperbolic.

In other words, perfect Trumpism.

If you want to believe that we're suffering in tyranny (definition below) right now, believe it. What an awful way to go through life.
Look commie lover, you are compromised. You have revealed yourself as a globalist commie hack. Just accept it.

• arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority.
  • the government or rule of a tyrant or absolute ruler.
  • a state ruled by a tyrant or absolute ruler.
  • oppressive or unjustly severe government on the part of any ruler.
  • undue severity or harshness.
  • a cruel or harsh act or proceeding; an arbitrary, oppressive, or tyrannical action.
  • arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority. ---CHECK
  • the government or rule of a tyrant or absolute ruler. ---HEADED THAT WAY
  • a state ruled by a tyrant or absolute ruler.
  • oppressive or unjustly severe government on the part of any ruler. ---FUCKING CHECK
  • undue severity or harshness.
  • a cruel or harsh act or proceeding; an arbitrary, oppressive, or tyrannical action. ----FUCKITY FUCKING CHECK
Just because you refuse to admit what is right in you fucking face does not obligate me to follow suit.

The replies from the far right on this board are just disgusting.

They just don't give a damn about any of this.

So much for pro life and giving a damn about our nation and people.

These people aren't patriotic Americans. They don't give a damn about our nation or our people.

Wow.

The stat is based on the population you dunce!

Wow.

You can't contain a deadly virus when at least 30% of the population has allowed itself to believe it's not real.

The death rate is .02% and that's just factoring in the known cases. There are likely millions more that have it, never get tested and recover with no issues.

Wow.

you are a smart one
1. it is IDIOTIC/unscientific/etc to compare ND with other states and COUNTRIES because of POPULATION size---DUH
2. reported by Huffpost!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahah--RIGHT THERE it makes your link CRAP
3.MORTALITY rate!!!! DUH!!!!!!!
4. more babble crap from you

Wow.

.....you are the ignorant one----I guess EVERY country with ALL the dead didn't believe it!!!!????
..your post is idiotic and without any shred of proof = crap

Wow.

.....you are the ignorant one----I guess EVERY country with ALL the dead didn't believe it!!!!????
..your post is idiotic and without any shred of proof = crap
Your point is unclear, but considering the source, that's okay.

Forum List

Back