Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

No point in trying to repair it since it can and likely will be blown up again.
The problem is the US economic sanctions need to get to the World Court and the US fined for the criminal act.
putin is not foolish. He will not blow it up again, we're on to his insanity and devious maneuvers in a champ in an attempt to undermine the West. The pipeline will be used again one day when putin is out of power and Russia becomes a truly free Nation.

That is a bald-faced lie and you swallowed it whole. Ukraine NEVER advocated or ask for missiles and in fact they said they would not allow even NATO troops on their soil. And there is no evidence of widespread murder by anyone in the Ukrainian Government.

Wrong.
Zelensky expressly called for NATO troops and weapons to be put on Ukrainian soil.
And the Azov Battalion of the Kyiv government is notorious for racism, fascism, and murder.

{...

The Kyiv regime killed over 14 thousand of children and civilians in Donbass & eastern Ukraine since 2014​

The war against Donetsk and Luhansk republics who declared their independence in 2014 after a coup in Kyiv organized by the US under the Obama-Biden administration in early 2014 is One of the major hidden from the public knowledge war crime where over 14 thousands children and civilians were bombed, shelled, shot, tortured and executed by the Ukrainian government with the US backing since 2014. As soon as Biden returns to the White House in 2021, The US, responsible for the coup in Kyiv in 2014, began its work on the Ukraine land lease act in 2021 BEFORE Russia decided to acknowledge the Donetsk and Luhansks independence in February 2022 and began its operation to stop the Ukrainian war crimes that took place there since 2014.

the US and the EU governments run inflation in double digits due to combination of most damaging policies adding 22 T debt over last 15 years, disrupting energy and other supply chains, robbing their own taxpayers as they send billions to fund corrupt war criminals of the Kyiv government, armed forces and neonazi groups like Azov, Aidar and right sector in Ukraine that killed thousands of civilians in Donetsk and Luhansk since 2014

Clip from Donbass (English subtitles) - Documentary by French journalist Anne-Laure Bonnel - 8 Years of War The documentary, titled "Donbass," was filmed in 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JovKkDvAU9Y
...}

putin is not foolish. He will not blow it up again, we're on to his insanity and devious maneuvers in a champ in an attempt to undermine the West. The pipeline will be used again one day when putin is out of power and Russia becomes a truly free Nation.

Nonsense.
It is not Putin who blew it up because he had nothing to gain from blowing up his only source of income from Europe.

Russia is a lot more free than the Ukraine, that outlaws all other political parties and murders thousands of its citizens if they speak Russian.

That is a bald-faced lie and you swallowed it whole. Ukraine NEVER advocated or ask for missiles and in fact they said they would not allow even NATO troops on their soil. And there is no evidence of widespread murder by anyone in the Ukrainian Government.
The Ukrainians may not be totally on the level, but the Russians definitely have corrupt leadership and our responsible for terrible atrocities, deceit and treachery.

Wrong.
Zelensky expressly called for NATO troops and weapons to be put on Ukrainian soil.
And the Azov Battalion of the Kyiv government is notorious for racism, fascism, and murder.

{...

The Kyiv regime killed over 14 thousand of children and civilians in Donbass & eastern Ukraine since 2014​

The war against Donetsk and Luhansk republics who declared their independence in 2014 after a coup in Kyiv organized by the US under the Obama-Biden administration in early 2014 is One of the major hidden from the public knowledge war crime where over 14 thousands children and civilians were bombed, shelled, shot, tortured and executed by the Ukrainian government with the US backing since 2014. As soon as Biden returns to the White House in 2021, The US, responsible for the coup in Kyiv in 2014, began its work on the Ukraine land lease act in 2021 BEFORE Russia decided to acknowledge the Donetsk and Luhansks independence in February 2022 and began its operation to stop the Ukrainian war crimes that took place there since 2014.

the US and the EU governments run inflation in double digits due to combination of most damaging policies adding 22 T debt over last 15 years, disrupting energy and other supply chains, robbing their own taxpayers as they send billions to fund corrupt war criminals of the Kyiv government, armed forces and neonazi groups like Azov, Aidar and right sector in Ukraine that killed thousands of civilians in Donetsk and Luhansk since 2014

Clip from Donbass (English subtitles) - Documentary by French journalist Anne-Laure Bonnel - 8 Years of War The documentary, titled "Donbass," was filmed in 2015.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JovKkDvAU9Y
...}

Are ukrainians may have their faults, but they are nowhere near as corrupt as the Russians are. And I'm not blaming the Russian people it's their leadership that's totally corrupt.

b2iwuXsQI[/MEDIA]
[/QUOTE]
This guy's idea of evidence is ridiculous. The US had nothing to gain by doing this Russia continues its subterfuge.

Anyone with a brain ? Right this guy has none. Assumptions make an ass out of you and me. I don't buy any of it. But then I don't buy things from Russia.

No point in trying to repair it since it can and likely will be blown up again.
The problem is the US economic sanctions need to get to the World Court and the US fined for the criminal act.
Imposing economic sanctions is a criminal act?

Imposing economic sanctions is a criminal act?
This idiot is implying that the US threw it up. There are several pro Russian people on here maybe even Russians plants themselves. They love spreading misinformation on lies, it's the only way they could advance their agenda which is destruction of the West, especially the United States. These in othern authoritarians lose their power when freedom and democracy reign. They see us as enemies, instead of just competition. We beat them every time, no matter how sick their games get.

Russia has acted deviously and ruthlessly through all of this. I would not put it past them to blow up their own pipeline ( easily repairable ) in a further attempt to create chaos and distrust among those in the West. Fortunately it is not working. Russia is digging itself into a deeper and deeper hole.

When putin is removed from power we might discover a whole lot of things he was responsible for. Some we knew about and some we didn't.

This idiot is implying that the US threw it up. There are several pro Russian people on here maybe even Russians plants themselves. They love spreading misinformation on lies, it's the only way they could advance their agenda which is destruction of the West, especially the United States. These in othern authoritarians lose their power when freedom and democracy reign. They see us as enemies, instead of just competition. We beat them every time, no matter how sick their games get.
I have a friend who’s Russian. I asked him who he thought sabotaged the pipelines and he said “that’s obvious, Russia.”

Poland refuses Norwegian gas after Russian

"We need a major reorientation of energy policy by moving away from dependence on gas from Russia, as well as from fossil fuels in general, because we do not want to pay draconian prices for Norwegian gas or any other gas," said Prime Minister of the Republic Maiteusz Morawiecki.

He called Putin, the Kremlin and Russia "like drug dealers." "The dealer also gives the first doses for free, then the buyer becomes addicted," warns the Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland. "The real cost of this "cheap" gas that Russia sells to half of Europe is the current crisis."

But it hasn't even been a month since the Baltic pipe was launched. Recall that it is designed to transport 10 billion cubic meters of Norwegian gas to Poland. However, at the initial stage, only 30-38% of the pipe capacity will be supplied through it. Thus, Warsaw intended to replace Russian gas.

The EU appealed to the Norwegians with a request to give a discount on gas, but in Oslo they made it clear that "business is business" and refused to provide discounts. Who are they hoping for in Warsaw – the USA, the Middle East. Well, the latter want long-term contracts, and the former simply do not have enough gas for all European "wishlist". And the price of American LNG is as "draconian" as that of Norwegian gas, to say the least.
---
The Dealer been feeding Europe totalitarian gas for 40 years??? Feeding?
Poles are a clinic diagnosis.

He called Putin, the Kremlin and Russia "like drug dealers." - For many years I have heard about the "gas needle" on which Russia depends, and now, it turns out, everything is the opposite?

"We need a major reorientation of energy policy by moving away from dependence on gas from Russia, as well as from fossil fuels in general" - It's easy. Wash up once a month, dress warmly, and forget such a word as "industry", that's all.

I have a friend who’s Russian. I asked him who he thought sabotaged the pipelines and he said “that’s obvious, Russia.”
This idiocy cannot even be called a conspiracy theory, such as, for example, the involvement of the United States in the events of September 11, 2001, It's just a clinical mental diagnosis.

This idiocy cannot even be called a conspiracy theory, such as, for example, the involvement of the United States in the events of September 11, 2001, It's just a clinical mental diagnosis.
I don’t see the pipeline sabotage as a conspiracy theory as it did happen. There’s only speculation about who did it.

I’m leaning in the direction of Russia being responsible as it puts Europe in a huge bind and Russia is selling all the gas and oil they can to China and India. It’s not costing them anything.

China and India don’t care about the west’s economic sanctions on Russia. They will quietly sell that gas and oil to European nations at a higher price.

By this act, Russia can basically punish Europe for supporting Ukraine.

I don’t see the pipeline sabotage as a conspiracy theory as it did happen. There’s only speculation about who did it.

I’m leaning in the direction of Russia being responsible as it puts Europe in a huge bind and Russia is selling all the gas and oil they can to China and India. It’s not costing them anything.

China and India don’t care about the west’s economic sanctions on Russia. They will quietly sell that gas and oil to European nations at a higher price.

By this act, Russia can basically punish Europe for supporting Ukraine.
Why would China and India be selling oil when they import all they can from Russia?

Forum List

Back