Noob

Not that Subaru, and not that Bernadette! But coincidently, I do have memories of each from the early 70's, and they both involved flaming gasoline. Ah! A face that could launch a 1000 Molotov cocktails!

Not that Subaru, and not that Bernadette! But coincidently, I do have memories of each from the early 70's, and they both involved flaming gasoline. Ah! A face that could launch a 1000 Molotov cocktails!

:lol:

i was wondering if you were going to get that...

welcome to the site.

:lol:

i was wondering if you were going to get that...

welcome to the site.

Welcome.

What is all that Subaru/Bernadette talk?

:eek:

you dont know who Bernadette is? .... he did want to talk about subaru ya know....

It was supposed to be a nerdy lost noob joke about the Ultimate Suburu Message Board, but I got hijacked!

think of it as a carjaking..... :lol:

you will live.... welcome to the usmb
I see that I can't send PM's until I get 50 posts! So my emphasis will change from quality - to quantity!

ah, yes. That is standard to keep the spammers from trashing the site....

A simple way is to thank a lot of the intro threads..... post some music YouTubes in the music threads.... 50 posts will fly by.

:eek:

you dont know who Bernadette is? .... he did want to talk about subaru ya know....

The saint? Yes. I know now.

:thup:

No I think The Saint drove this...

saint4.jpg

So did I. My first car. :D

Welcome to the fray, Impy.

think of it as a carjaking..... :lol:

you will live.... welcome to the usmb
I see that I can't send PM's until I get 50 posts! So my emphasis will change from quality - to quantity!

ah, yes. That is standard to keep the spammers from trashing the site....

A simple way is to thank a lot of the intro threads..... post some music YouTubes in the music threads.... 50 posts will fly by.

Can't post YouTube url's either, so I posted a song of my own. Boy, are folks gonna get tired of me!

Forum List

Back