Non-Darwinian Wordle

Without even realizing it! All they can do is endlessly repeat "selection, selection, selection, selection....."

What can be *selected* from a pile of random, useless garbage?
When you endlessly repeat creationer slogans and ignorant prattle, you should expect to be corrected.

You offer nothing to support your specious claims to, ''the gawds did it'', just endless copying and pasting from fundie creationer ministries,

Natural selection is not random. Creationers, ignorant of science principles, make that mistake all the time. The result of natural selection is not equally likely outcomes but instead the outcomes are weighted according to relative fitness.

When you endlessly repeat creationer slogans and ignorant prattle, you should expect to be corrected.

You offer nothing to support your specious claims to, ''the gawds did it'', just endless copying and pasting from fundie creationer ministries,

Natural selection is not random. Creationers, ignorant of science principles, make that mistake all the time. The result of natural selection is not equally likely outcomes but instead the outcomes are weighted according to relative fitness.
It is a bit dishonest for scientists to use creationists evidence to support their theory.

Things that are obviously the product of special creation are pretty compelling evidence of a creator. :bowdown:
And not a single instance of "special creation" exists. That leaves no evidence of any creator gods.

And not a single instance of "special creation" exists. That leaves no evidence of any creator gods.
You don't think earth is a special place in all of the known universe? Maybe you should take the Blue Origin space tour and get a better view of just how special the earth is.

Last edited:
You don't think earth is a special place in all of the known universe? Maybe you should take the Blue Origin space tour and get a better view of just how special the earth is.
Tell us something about the planet that points to supernaturalism.

Identify something on the planet that is godly created.

Without even realizing it! All they can do is endlessly repeat "selection, selection, selection, selection....."

What can be *selected* from a pile of random, useless garbage?
The Passive Will Fail

The harmful mutations would cancel out the beneficial ones. As in human society, it would take a conscious effort to destroy the harmful ones and to protect the beneficial ones. In our decline and eventual fall, I see the opposite happening. We are not responding in any productive way to random events. In contrast to Social Darwinism, evil breeds better.

Tell us something about the planet that points to supernaturalism.

Identify something on the planet that is godly created.

I will address mature, thinking people, with examples that will instantly be rejected by godless followers of Darwin and satan.

1. All matter, everything you touch, is composed exclusively of fluctuating quantized probability wavefunctions. Matter is brilliant engineering of the highest imaginable order. To pretend that it popped into existence from a *quantum vacuum* is anti-science and nonsensical.

2. The four gigabaud eye. Photons are bent by vitreous, strike our retinas, and are transmogrified into electrical impulses which travel at 4 gigabaud per second to our brains without being subjected to Fourier Analysis, where the images are turned right side up instantaneously. This is a series of profound fortuitous interdependencies as I describe in my book, and give additional examples of therein.

3. The Fourier Ear. Our tympanic membranes receive a single complex vibration, separately, approximately 1/10,000th of a second apart, which enables us to discern direction of the origin of the sound as well as enjoying stereophonic sound. The inner ear performs a Fourier Analysis, meaning that disparate sources are separated and distinguishable from each other so we can hear music from in front of us simultaneously as we hear someone behind us coughing, and a third person to the right opening the door. Yet more profound fortuitous interdependencies which require air to transmit "noise" from virtually any source. What is "noise" exactly? It's nothing without a medium, usually air but sometimes water.

4. Polypeptides thousands of amino acid residues in length, the *Darwinian* orgin of which are jointly and severally impossible due to their space, or number of possible combinations totaling at least 1/20 to the N where N is from about 1,000 to 33,450 TIMES 1/2 to the N TIMES 1/2 to the N for, oh, 10,000 polypeptides in humans alone.

That's just for starters, continuing in my book, which has a 5 Star Review from The Book Commentary, John Orosz, M.D., Michael McCartney, D.D.S., Paul Mansonhing, M.D., and others.

Of the many medical doctors I know personally, every one of them is intimately familiar with science, including biochemistry, physics, and statistics. They are to a man, Christians. Not one of them falls for the gibberish of atheism or Darwinism.

God bless my late wonderful friends, Dr. Ken Vestal and Dr. Denis Inaba.

Last edited:
I will address mature, thinking people, with examples that will instantly be rejected by godless followers of Darwin and satan.

1. All matter, everything you touch, is composed exclusively of fluctuating quantized probability wavefunctions. Matter is brilliant engineering of the highest imaginable order. To pretend that it popped into existence from a *quantum vacuum* is anti-science and nonsensical.

2. The four gigabaud eye. Photons are bent by vitreous, strike our retinas, and are transmogrified into electrical impulses which travel at 4 gigabaud per second to our brains without being subjected to Fourier Analysis, where the images are turned right side up instantaneously. This is a series of profound fortuitous interdependencies as I describe in my book, and give additional examples of therein.

3. The Fourier Ear. Our tympanic membranes receive a single complex vibration, separately, approximately 1/10,000th of a second apart, which enables us to discern direction of the origin of the sound as well as enjoying stereophonic sound. The inner ear performs a Fourier Analysis, meaning that disparate sources are separated and distinguishable from each other so we can hear music from in front of us simultaneously as we hear someone behind us coughing, and a third person to the right opening the door. Yet more profound fortuitous interdependencies which require air to transmit "noise" from virtually any source. What is "noise" exactly? It's nothing without a medium, usually air but sometimes water.

4. Polypeptides thousands of amino acid residues in length, the *Darwinian* orgin of which are jointly and severally impossible due to their space, or number of possible combinations totaling at least 1/20 to the N where N is from about 1,000 to 33,450 TIMES 1/2 to the N TIMES 1/2 to the N for, oh, 10,000 polypeptides in humans alone.

That's just for starters, continuing in my book, which has a 5 Star Review from The Book Commentary, John Orosz, M.D., Michael McCartney, D.D.S., Paul Mansonhing, M.D., and others.

Of the many medical doctors I know personally, every one of them is intimately familiar with science, including biochemistry, physics, and statistics. They are to a man, Christians. Not one of them falls for the gibberish of atheism or Darwinism.

God bless my late wonderful friends, Dr. Ken Vestal and Dr. Denis Inaba.
What is served by your tiresome, tedious cutting and pasting of "quotes" you dont understand?

What is served by your tiresome, tedious cutting and pasting of "quotes" you dont understand?
Believers here are well served by yet more scientific evidence of special creation as revealed in the elegance and complexity of our bodies. :bowdown:

The utter impossibility of it happening any other way. ;)
The ".... because I say so" admonition is not persuasive.

In all of human history, there is not a single event, ever, that you can point to and claim, "that is the result of supernatural intervention by my particular gods".

Identify for us a single identifiable event, occurrence or object that shows the intervention of any gods, not just your gods.

Believers here are well served by yet more scientific evidence of special creation as revealed in the elegance and complexity of our bodies. :bowdown:
Woodnutz, my Friend, "Go from the presence of a foolish man."
"Answer not a fool according to his folly."
Like so many other threads I create, this individual cannot stop herself from following me inside to sniff my underwear, to quote Thomas Sowell. Then she adds nothing except her hatefulness and pretensions of scientific knowledge which she never really shows because she obviously has none.

There is no scientific evidence to support "elegance" in the human body. What is 'elegant' about susceptibility to disease which would have been invented by your gods that kills humans?

Your gods seem to have played a cruel joke on you.

Like so many other threads I create, this individual cannot stop herself from following me inside to sniff my underwear, to quote Thomas Sowell. Then she adds nothing except her hatefulness and pretensions of scientific knowledge which she never really shows because she obviously has none.
Yes, Woodnutz. Per the religious extremist who can't defend his cutting and pasting, you are ordered to obey.

Obey'eth the commandments of the polypeptide'eth groupie.

The ".... because I say so" admonition is not persuasive.

In all of human history, there is not a single event, ever, that you can point to and claim, "that is the result of supernatural intervention by my particular gods".

Identify for us a single identifiable event, occurrence or object that shows the intervention of any gods, not just your gods.
Zoom out. The whole thing is supernatural.

True, but it's fun sparring with her.

Yes, Woodnutz. Per the religious extremist who can't defend his cutting and pasting, you are ordered to obey.

Obey'eth the commandments of the polypeptide'eth groupie.
We all cut and paste. Why re-invent the wheel?

Forum List

Back