Non-Darwinian Wordle

I'm a Gap Theory believer, as it makes sense in view of the apparent age, and condition of the earth.

Verse 2 retranslated: But the earth became a chaotic wasteland, and darkness shrouded the earth...
Scripture according to Woodznutz?

This condition doesn't comport with verse 1. Why would God create the earth in this condition?

"Let there be light" doesn't describe the 'creation' of light (the sun). It means that the darkness was swept away and the sun illuminated the earth once again, ergo "let the light shine forth".
What swept away the darkness if the did not yet exist?

Genesis 1:1 describes the original perfect creation of the earth and universe. Subsequent verses describe the restoration of the surface of the earth including the life forms seen today, after millions of years and many ruin/restoration events.
I'm confused as to your sequence of events. When were the dinosaurs created and then exterminated?

Lefties/atheists seldom do anything but hurl insults at anyone who does not march in lockstep with their religions of Darwinism, climate change, Covid Panic, and godlessness.
Should a leftist/atheist like me take that as an insult?

They use the word "science" but almost never state any science personally. Pretend intellectuals. Join their club and you get instant intellectual branding in LeftySpeak.
I generally like to let actual scientists state science:

Back to the subject of the thread, Wordle and how it shows the nonsense of Richard Dawkins and Darwinists in general. Today's mystery word is LIBEL and we could not get it because of the other words we tried with LI_E_, such as "LIKED", "LIMEY" and "LIFER."

"Selection' is such an ignorant pretense that has no place in explaining original polypeptide synthesis. Every part of every plant and every animal has been built from proteins which are hundreds of amino acids in precise sequence.

NO pretend *intellectual* Darwinist can even begin to tell you how "selection" overcame the insuperable statistics of synthesizing a simple protein of only 500 amino acids in sequence, much less 5,000 of them.

What is 1/20 to the 500th power, class? It is ridiculously more impossible than 1 chance in 10 to the 40th which is Richard Dawkins' definition of "impossible." 1/20 to the 500 = 10 to the minus 650. Not even a simple one-celled animal could EVER have "evolved" by overcoming this impossibility.

Q.E.D. Latin, for Quod Erat Demonstrandum, meaning "that which was to be proven."

Now a *science lesson from the Lefties collectively*: "Oh you so dumb and we so smart so shut up your pie hole!"
I think I've seen this strawman of yours before. You insinuate that for ANY life to exist it must be capable of polypeptide synthesis but never offer any science to confirm this. I feel that in a world without life, the first life would be very, very primitive. Maybe nothing more than a self-assembling, long-chain molecule that tended to break apart. Once a molecule could grow and reproduce it would be subject to the laws of evolution and the rest, as they say, is history. It may have take a billion years of evolution to get to polypeptide synthesis.

Oh, lordy, man. I do wish the fake 'engineer' would consider a night school course in biology.

Evolutionary biology is a field of science. It addresses certain facts, such as the long history of biological life on the planet, the shared ancestry of all living things and the effects that environmental changes bring to mutation and selection. The theory which ties these facts together and puts them into a coherent framework is the theory of evolution.

Selection is, in a very real sense, the opposite of 'chance'. Now mutations can certainly be random but selection means very non-random forces act upon those mutations and the unavoidable circumstance for some mutations to be removed from the gene pool, and others to be retained. There are also conditions of random drift, in which some mutations just happen to be retained by sheer chance. This is what happens in the absence of selection.
If this is true we should expect to see, and even be, 'frankencritters'. Instead we have creatures whose design is rather elegant.

The gods must really dislike the people they magically created. They're always throwing death, disease, plagues and world wiping disasters at humanity.
The road to life, both the hereafter and the here-and-now is pretty narrow.

Some paleontologists. I didn't catch their names.
Not surprised. I wouldn't want to try and defend anything from a paleontologist associated with an extremist Christian ministry.

Better to dance around that.

NOTHING TO "SELECT"

Here is a thought experiment for people who are able to think.
We solved Wordle today on the fifth try. The answer is APTLY.
POLKA
LAPSE
CLAMP
UPSET
APTLY

Random mutations, or letters, CANNOT be "selected" because they are incorrect.
Random options such as Q, X, and Z will be offered up by the RANDOM mutation as often as T, E, and I.
Letters that do not fit can be offered up again via Darwinian nonsense. But not by a Wordle thinker.

Taking metal parts from a huge bin, at random, NOTHING is selected by Darwinism.
Try assembling a 747 from parts picked at random in a huge warehouse. Never going to happen, but naive followers of Charles Darwin cling to his religious zeal with unscientific faith.

You are confusing adaptation with Darwinian evolution. No, selection almost NEVER gets it right, much less on the "first" try. The overwhelming majority of mutations are harmful or at best useless. Selection is NOT the *magic* Darwinists claim. They have no concept of the complexity of polypeptide synthesis, which drive all plant and animal biochemistry and actions. *Selection* CANNOT operate on anything EXCEPT random mutations. That's it.
Denial avails Darwinists nothing, zero, zip, nada. Magic words are no good.
Intelligent Self-Design

Those are not intelligent selections; they are based on the passive fact that what doesn't work doesn't reproduce itself. But original life forms actively selected beneficial molecules from their environment. In fact, by ignoring the choices made by the individual intellect (which word is derived from "select between") instead of from a swarm of events somehow creating order from chaos by itself, Darwinists make a god out of Randomness.

NOTHING TO "SELECT"

Here is a thought experiment for people who are able to think.
We solved Wordle today on the fifth try. The answer is APTLY.
POLKA
LAPSE
CLAMP
UPSET
APTLY

Random mutations, or letters, CANNOT be "selected" because they are incorrect.
Random options such as Q, X, and Z will be offered up by the RANDOM mutation as often as T, E, and I.
Letters that do not fit can be offered up again via Darwinian nonsense. But not by a Wordle thinker.

Taking metal parts from a huge bin, at random, NOTHING is selected by Darwinism.
Try assembling a 747 from parts picked at random in a huge warehouse. Never going to happen, but naive followers of Charles Darwin cling to his religious zeal with unscientific faith.

This silly rant is filled with all the slogans and cliches' from any of the fundie creationer ministries.

Letters are not biological organisms. Biological organisms evolve and react to environmental conditions.

The ''assemble a 747 from a warehouse of parts', nonsense is simply a variation of the silly creationer 'tornadoe in a junkyard assemblibg an airliner''. This nonsense, typical for religious extremists, is irrelevant to the theory of evolution since evolution does not occur via assembly from individual parts, but via selective gradual modifications to existing structures.

Religious extremists invent some really silly ideas in an attempt to vilify science while promoting the Jimmy Swaggert ministries. The flaw in the various versions of the "747 argument'' is that it assumes evolution occurs solely by random chance. If evolution were nothing but chance, it would be a flawed theory. However, evolution by natural selection is not a theory of chance; it is a theory of non-random selection of variants becoming reproductively more fit.

I do wish that fake engineers would learn some basic principles of science and biology.

Forum List

Back