Non-Darwinian Wordle

There is no scientific evidence to support "elegance" in the human body. What is 'elegant' about susceptibility to disease which would have been invented by your gods that kills humans?

Your gods seem to have played a cruel joke on you.
Earth is a planet of life, and of death.
God laid down rules that would keep these diseases at bay. We ignore them at our peril. "The curse causeless shall not come."

It's evil that shortens our lives, disease is just one of many instruments that completes the process.

Last edited:
I'll stay with a reality based worldview. When yachts piloted by 900 year old men begin cruising the oceans, send me an email.
Noah had no control over the ark. It "went on the flood" (and, he was only 600 years old). ;)

Why did the gods design such inelegant humans and then design the diseases that would kill them?
So there would be consequences for ignoring his instructions. :omg: Also, God didn't intend for us to live forever in the flesh. We get old and die, and make room for others.

So there would be consequences for ignoring his instructions. :omg: Also, God didn't intend for us to live forever in the flesh. We get old and die, and make room for others.
Where do the gods say all this?

Wordle Lesson For Primitive Darwinists

Today's Solution by Highly Intelligent Soul
IMG_4445.PNG

Next This Feeble Darwinian Random Effort (Mutation)

Darwiinian Wordle FAIL.jpg

WHEN YOU HIT "ENTER" IT UTTERLY FAILS, IN TRUE DARWINIAN FASHION. RANDOM MUTATIONS (LETTERS) NEVER GET A SINGLE LETTER CORRECT BECAUSE THIS PROGRAM REJECTS NON-WORDS.
AS ELON MUSK SAID WHEN HE ENTERED TWITTER HEADQUARTERS WHILE CARRYING A BATHROOM SINK, "LET THAT SINK IN!"

Darwiinian Wordle FAIL 2.jpg

Wordle Lesson For Primitive Darwinists

Today's Solution by Highly Intelligent Soul
View attachment 719845

Next This Feeble Darwinian Random Effort (Mutation)

View attachment 719848

WHEN YOU HIT "ENTER" IT UTTERLY FAILS, IN TRUE DARWINIAN FASHION. RANDOM MUTATIONS (LETTERS) NEVER GET A SINGLE LETTER CORRECT BECAUSE THIS PROGRAM REJECTS NON-WORDS.
AS ELON MUSK SAID WHEN HE ENTERED TWITTER HEADQUARTERS WHILE CARRYING A BATHROOM SINK, "LET THAT SINK IN!"

View attachment 719850

Primitive religionists seem to have a difficult time understanding some very basic concepts.

Biological evolution addresses changes in populations over time. Those populations are biological organisms, not letters in an alphabet.

Letters in an alphabet are not biological organisms, thus they don't evolve as biological organisms do subject to environmental conditions and interaction of chemical compounds.

Most folks have learned these basic principles by 7th grade.

When fake engineers spend too much time cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya, they tend to post such ignorant prattle as letters in the alphabet mimicking biological evolution.

Where do the gods say all this?
Thanks for the opportunity to share God's word.

This was written thousands of years ago but is spot on today.

Psalm 90:10
The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

See Deuteronomy 30 (whole chapter) for God's blessings and cursings.

Last edited:
Thanks for the opportunity to share God's word.

This was written thousands of years ago but is spot on today.

Psalm 90:10
The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

See Deuteronomy 30 (whole chapter) for God's blessings and cursings.

You do know that none of the gods wrote anything in the Bible, right?

We're left with that uncomfortable fact that none of the gods had authored anything in any of the bibles.

Billions are quite comfortable with it.

You have to actually read the bible to understand that no human or groups of humans would ever write such a book about ourselves. It's just not in our DNA.

Last edited:
There is no scientific evidence to support "elegance" in the human body. What is 'elegant' about susceptibility to disease which would have been invented by your gods that kills humans?

Your gods seem to have played a cruel joke on you.
Nature Is a Crime Against Humanity

How could an Infallible Being design such a chaotic and barely held-together universe? Theists should blame Satan for this mess, or at least as accounting for Nature's hostility to human progress. The Garden of Eden fable could end with Satan cackling, "Now you have been thrown out of His world and thrown into My world."

How could an Infallible Being design such a chaotic and barely held-together universe? Theists should blame Satan for this mess, or at least as accounting for Nature's hostility to human progress. The Garden of Eden fable could end with Satan cackling, "Now you have been thrown out of His world and thrown into My world."
The universe is more orderly than thought, thanks to views of deep space by the new telescope.

Satan is indeed the "god of this world". Every Christian knows this. God's world/kingdom is only present in the church at this time.

Billions are quite comfortable with it.

You have to actually read the bible to understand that no human or groups of humans would ever write such a book about ourselves. It's just not in our DNA.
Lots of people are comfortable with the death and suffering inflicted on swaths of humanity by Christian ideology. I don't see that as a net positive.

You actually have to read the Bible to understand the motivations for inflicting that suffering.

The fact is humans have written all the "holy texts" used by the few to control the many. Religionists often recite this need for religion to give them a purpose in life or more alarming, to coerce behavior. I understand entirely this perspective as the history of many religions delineates a pyramid structure of authority.

How could an Infallible Being design such a chaotic and barely held-together universe?

"Barely held-together universe".

"Chaotic." Delusional remarks. Absolutely baseless and anti-science.

In my book, I describe the science of just over two dozen profound fortuitous interdependencies surrounding every living thing on earth. There are of course hundreds more PFIs. The heavens proclaim the glory of God and the firmament shows His handiwork.

Both eyes.jpg

Attachments

• ````Grand Prismatic Sping, Yellowstone National Park.jpg
    ````Grand Prismatic Sping, Yellowstone National Park.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
"Barely held-together universe".

"Chaotic." Delusional remarks. Absolutely baseless and anti-science.

In my book, I describe the science of just over two dozen profound fortuitous interdependencies surrounding every living thing on earth. There are of course hundreds more of others. The heavens proclaim the glory of God and the firmament shows His handiwork.

View attachment 719957

Creationers find themselves having to compromise on major factual matters such as rejecting the flat earth and solid firmament that a plain literal reading of the bibles indicates. Odd how creationers will compromise and use the technology of the evilutionist atheist scientists when it suits their agenda.

It is truly ironic that creationers refer to the (mythical) rejection of flat-Earthism as somehow a parallel for the overthrow of evolution in favor of creationism. They actually have it backwards. It is creationerism that, like geocentrism, was the original widespread belief derived from Bible literalism -- and which was eventually discarded (despite very vocal religious opposition) on the basis of failure to measure up to the evidence.

Lots of people are comfortable with the death and suffering inflicted on swaths of humanity by Christian ideology. I don't see that as a net positive.

You actually have to read the Bible to understand the motivations for inflicting that suffering.

The fact is humans have written all the "holy texts" used by the few to control the many. Religionists often recite this need for religion to give them a purpose in life or more alarming, to coerce behavior. I understand entirely this perspective as the history of many religions delineates a pyramid structure of authority.
Don't confuse nominal Christianity with the true church.

Forum List

Back