Non-Darwinian Wordle

Laughably false.
If you said that 20,000 or 200,000 or 200 million years ago it would be different animals than today.

If you randomly throw down 50 pick-up-sticks and call the result "perfect"... it's not
It's just what's left from a haphazard throw.
You'll never duplicate it. It's "perfect." NOT.
(and numerous asteroid hits/mega-volcanos that wiped out '"perfect')

The odds against winning powerball for Emmy Ray Smith of Baltimore are 250 Million to one.
If you look AFTER the drawing they are 100%.
Like you're doing now.
You could have 4 Legs and no eyes (and still only half a brain) and call it 'perfect'... after the fact.

You don't have the IQ for this discussion.

`
From the first living organism to modern man via evolution?
You can't get here from there. My IQ is 135. What's yours? ;)

People who believe the earth is flat, that 900 year old men piloted yachts full of animals while the planet was flooded... ''in for a penny to pay for councelling'.
Flat Earth Society people are just having fun with you. The genetic bottleneck that occurred about the time of the flood is pretty strong evidence of a massive die-off, drowning perhaps? :omg:

Flat Earth Society people are just having fun with you. The genetic bottleneck that occurred about the time of the flood is pretty strong evidence of a massive die-off, drowning perhaps? :omg:
There was no flood. There was no genetic bottleneck 4,000 years ago. There is no evidence of a massive die-off 4,000 years ago.

When was Genesis 1? Were Neanderthals wiped out at that time? How many 'ruin/restoration' events are not in Genesis?
Verse 2 covers the pre-Adamic ruination periods, the flood was the last, which likely took out the Neanderthals.

Verse 2 covers the pre-Adamic ruination periods, the flood was the last, which likely took out the Neanderthals.
This verse: 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters ?

So there were dinosaurs before there was light? Methinks you're trying to write your own version of scripture to conform to modern science.

From the first living organism to modern man via evolution?
You can't get here from there. My IQ is 135. What's yours? ;)
I post here (my Garbage board) and under Wall Street Journal Articles (my home page), and.....
I am a member of Mensa and the group above it, Intertel.
Having debates on evolution doesn't happen those places, everyone understand it.

The fossil record shows we HAVE gotten here from there.
You already lost.
So many threads on this Kweation boy.
`

Lefties/atheists seldom do anything but hurl insults at anyone who does not march in lockstep with their religions of Darwinism, climate change, Covid Panic, and godlessness.
They use the word "science" but almost never state any science personally. Pretend intellectuals. Join their club and you get instant intellectual branding in LeftySpeak.

Back to the subject of the thread, Wordle and how it shows the nonsense of Richard Dawkins and Darwinists in general. Today's mystery word is LIBEL and we could not get it because of the other words we tried with LI_E_, such as "LIKED", "LIMEY" and "LIFER."

"Selection' is such an ignorant pretense that has no place in explaining original polypeptide synthesis. Every part of every plant and every animal has been built from proteins which are hundreds of amino acids in precise sequence.

NO pretend *intellectual* Darwinist can even begin to tell you how "selection" overcame the insuperable statistics of synthesizing a simple protein of only 500 amino acids in sequence, much less 5,000 of them.

What is 1/20 to the 500th power, class? It is ridiculously more impossible than 1 chance in 10 to the 40th which is Richard Dawkins' definition of "impossible." 1/20 to the 500 = 10 to the minus 650. Not even a simple one-celled animal could EVER have "evolved" by overcoming this impossibility.

Q.E.D. Latin, for Quod Erat Demonstrandum, meaning "that which was to be proven."

Now a *science lesson from the Lefties collectively*: "Oh you so dumb and we so smart so shut up your pie hole!"

Lefties/atheists seldom do anything but hurl insults at anyone who does not march in lockstep with their religions of Darwinism, climate change, Covid Panic, and godlessness.
They use the word "science" but almost never state any science personally. Pretend intellectuals. Join their club and you get instant intellectual branding in LeftySpeak.

Back to the subject of the thread, Wordle and how it shows the nonsense of Richard Dawkins and Darwinists in general. Today's mystery word is LIBEL and we could not get it because of the other words we tried with LI_E_, such as "LIKED", "LIMEY" and "LIFER."

"Selection' is such an ignorant pretense that has no place in explaining original polypeptide synthesis. Every part of every plant and every animal has been built from proteins which are hundreds of amino acids in precise sequence.

NO pretend *intellectual* Darwinist can even begin to tell you how "selection" overcame the insuperable statistics of synthesizing a simple protein of only 500 amino acids in sequence, much less 5,000 of them.

What is 1/20 to the 500th power, class? It is ridiculously more impossible than 1 chance in 10 to the 40th which is Richard Dawkins' definition of "impossible." 1/20 to the 500 = 10 to the minus 650. Not even a simple one-celled animal could EVER have "evolved" by overcoming this impossibility.

Q.E.D. Latin, for Quod Erat Demonstrandum, meaning "that which was to be proven."

Now a *science lesson from the Lefties collectively*: "Oh you so dumb and we so smart so shut up your pie hole!"
Among the many problems shared by religious extremists is their lack of any formal training in the biological / physical sciences. While they insist on using slogans such as ''random chance'' to describe biological evolution, that only reinforces their displays of ignorance. Allegiance to dogma they learned at the Jimmy Swaggert ministries has no place in a science discussion.

Scientists, (not phony creationer scientists) have always been unanimous in their agreement that complex structures did not arise by chance. The theory of evolution does not say they did, and to say otherwise is to display a profound absence of understanding of evolution. This is why the rants of religious extremists tend to be merely absurd appeals to magic and supernaturalism while cutting and pasting terms such as ''polypeptide'' they neither understand nor have knowledge of. The fundamental principle that Darwin proposed and what drives biological evolution is natural selection. Selection is the very opposite of chance.

Proverbs 14:7
Stay away from a foolish man; you will gain no knowledge from his speech.

This verse: 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters ?

So there were dinosaurs before there was light? Methinks you're trying to write your own version of scripture to conform to modern science.
I'm a Gap Theory believer, as it makes sense in view of the apparent age, and condition of the earth.

Verse 2 retranslated: But the earth became a chaotic wasteland, and darkness shrouded the earth...

This condition doesn't comport with verse 1. Why would God create the earth in this condition?

"Let there be light" doesn't describe the 'creation' of light (the sun). It means that the darkness was swept away and the sun illuminated the earth once again, ergo "let the light shine forth". Genesis 1:1 describes the original perfect creation of the earth and universe. Subsequent verses describe the restoration of the surface of the earth including the life forms seen today, after millions of years and many ruin/restoration events.

Last edited:
I post here (my Garbage board) and under Wall Street Journal Articles (my home page), and.....
I am a member of Mensa and the group above it, Intertel.
Having debates on evolution doesn't happen those places, everyone understand it.

The fossil record shows we HAVE gotten here from there.
You already lost.
So many threads on this Kweation boy.
`
I'll pray for you.

Among the many problems shared by religious extremists is their lack of any formal training in the biological / physical sciences. While they insist on using slogans such as ''random chance'' to describe biological evolution, that only reinforces their displays of ignorance. Allegiance to dogma they learned at the Jimmy Swaggert ministries has no place in a science discussion.

Scientists, (not phony creationer scientists) have always been unanimous in their agreement that complex structures did not arise by chance. The theory of evolution does not say they did, and to say otherwise is to display a profound absence of understanding of evolution. This is why the rants of religious extremists tend to be merely absurd appeals to magic and supernaturalism while cutting and pasting terms such as ''polypeptide'' they neither understand nor have knowledge of. The fundamental principle that Darwin proposed and what drives biological evolution is natural selection. Selection is the very opposite of chance.

Proverbs 14:7
Stay away from a foolish man; you will gain no knowledge from his speech.
So, what you are saying is that evolution is actually carefully planned creation over time. Why would God spend millions of years to create an organism when he could bring it into existence in a moment?

The imaginary magic of *selection* ONLY operates on RANDOM MUTATIONS.
Nothing else. It all starts with RANDOM MUTATIONS!!!
Try solving Wordle by RANDOMLY PICKING letters from the alphabet and then let Wordle *select* the right letters for you.
You will NEVER solve any Wordle in the six tries you are given by RANDOMLY PICKING letters to be *selected*. NEVER.

The fact that you godless Leftists (but I repeat myself) choose to close your ears and eyes to this elementary lesson refutes your claims of intellectualism. Remember, the Unabomber is a genius. He just enjoyed murdering people and practicing environmental piety, like so many other godless Leftists. He also had a well-worn copy of Al Gore's book, Earth in the Balance, in his rathole cabin when he was arrested.

The imaginary magic of *selection* ONLY operates on RANDOM MUTATIONS.
Nothing else. It all starts with RANDOM MUTATIONS!!!
Try solving Wordle by RANDOMLY PICKING letters from the alphabet and then let Wordle *select* the right letters for you.
You will NEVER solve any Wordle in the six tries you are given by RANDOMLY PICKING letters to be *selected*. NEVER.

The fact that you godless Leftists (but I repeat myself) choose to close your ears and eyes to this elementary lesson refutes your claims of intellectualism. Remember, the Unabomber is a genius. He just enjoyed murdering people and practicing environmental piety, like so many other godless Leftists. He also had a well-worn copy of Al Gore's book, Earth in the Balance, in his rathole cabin when he was arrested.

Oh, lordy, man. I do wish the fake 'engineer' would consider a night school course in biology.

Evolutionary biology is a field of science. It addresses certain facts, such as the long history of biological life on the planet, the shared ancestry of all living things and the effects that environmental changes bring to mutation and selection. The theory which ties these facts together and puts them into a coherent framework is the theory of evolution.

Selection is, in a very real sense, the opposite of 'chance'. Now mutations can certainly be random but selection means very non-random forces act upon those mutations and the unavoidable circumstance for some mutations to be removed from the gene pool, and others to be retained. There are also conditions of random drift, in which some mutations just happen to be retained by sheer chance. This is what happens in the absence of selection.

Forum List

Back